Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skyrim: Warring Selves (for FuriousLoverXD)

"Ah you're saying your other partners want you dead? Is that it? You annoyed them so much after sex they wanted to murder you?" She said pulling on his cheeks.

"No I just leave them limping so it's hard to take those soft girls on the road." He remarked as he grabbed her lower cheeks again. "So maybe a woman with a bit more fortitude would be useful there."

"Yes well, I think you're going to have to work for a girl with more fortitude. Especially after being gone so long. Not writing. Sending any message of any kind. All that ringing a bell while you getting rather handsy?" She said tweaking his nose to make him let go.

He'd just hold on tighter. "I told you, I'm glad she's alive and safe, that's all that mattered to me. If she hates me that's fine. I'll accept that, because it means she's alive to resent me." He explained while caressing her ass.

"Well she's mad regardles. Getting madder too since he doesn't know how to let go. Does a certain dragonborn need to feel a shout he likely doesn't know to get the point across." She asked raising an eye brow.

Tyr gave a nod of his head. "I know. I know she is." He slowly started letting go. "That being said, he never let go of her once, not since he left the mountain. So he didn't want to let go now..."

"Yes, well it's going to be hard to do things if someone is literally holding onto my ass the entire time he's here. So meh." She said swatting at him to make him let go. "Come on there are chores to be done, training to do, dragons to slay, and words to find."

Tyr let her go as he shook his head. "I know, I have plenty to do along the way to killing this big dragon and regaining my freedom again." He conceded while they conversed and go tpu slowly with her.

"Right now your biggest challenge is just ahead." She said solemnly. She'd lead him towards another chamber. It was the rarely used meeting room for the grey beards. "Here is your next challenge." She said stepping aside to let him in. "Clean this bitch up." She said tossing a rag in his face and then closing the doors with a loud click as she locked them. "I'll be back in a few hours to check on your punitive progress."

Tyr looked at her and nodded as he saw the meeting room and then grabbed the supplies. "Gottcha... a welcome home gift." Tyr laughed but he began to work He was working quickly and expertly. HE was getting right to work on his aggressive cleaning.

"Whatever makes you feel better!" She called from beyond the door as dust began to fill the room. He'd find a lot of it along with some small frostbite spiders that had a few eggs hidden in the back behind a shelf. Other than that nothing, but cold wind blowing for company.

Tyr would be working on it. He'd be grabbing the rags and then put them on the floor. Standing at one end he'd then use whirlwind sprint to drag the rags across the ground. He'd use his weapons to destroy them before going back to work.

The sprinting would kick up more dust. Thankfully he had been given more than enough rags to clean the place. Once done dusting he'd be tasked with arranging everything in the room to make it as neat as possible. There were some documents labeled as news from the outeside in the forms of various letters over the years he could flip through if he wanted to be nosy.

Tyr would set aside the documents and after doing some initial work, he'd begin looking through the documents. He was surprised that the documents were coming over the years. When he had been barely anything came up. Guess his departure affected them more.

He'd find as he flipped through the notes in various handwriting that all the old timers made mention of there not being a sign of their wayward son. A few leads here and there on an impetuous blonde teen, but then they always expressed disappointment it wasn't him.

Tyr looked at it and seemed surprised by it. They really had been looking for him, there was a strange appeal for that. He was glancing at them before going back to his work. He did feel a little bad for that but at the same time he felt he had to do what he did.

Other than the search for their wayward son, there was reports of burial mounds, sites of words of power, weird creature sightings, and other places of interest noted in the reports. Not that they had been confirmed by the Gray Beards, but mostly pilgrims or adventurers they heard from. A few reports came from Striga on places nearby she had explored.

Tyr looked at everything as he started taking the notes that he could and putting them away where he could keep them. He'd be looking to research them and track them for his own hunts. It would be a good experience there.

The room would take another hour to get fully cleaned. By then his penance for now was done. The door was unlocked so he'd be allowed outside to be a free man once more. Well relatively speaking.

Tyr finished up and then was free to be let out. Not that he couldn't have blasted the door of the hinges first if he wanted to. For now he'd glance around to think what to do next in his birth home.

He could talk to the old men who raised him. Check out all the new acolyte faces. Show the trio he brought with him around or any other manner of things. He was the dragonborn in his sanctum after all.

Tyr would consider what to do and for now he'd start to go and see who were the new acolytes since his whiny companion didn't come back with him. He wanted to see who were the new people who would come here.

He'd find a bunch of young men who seemed to be a bit younger than him mixed in with some older folk. The old folk seemed to be up here for the peace an quiet, but the younger seemed to be in that awkward transition phase from youthful warrior rookie to actual warrior. There were a few women too whom looked priestly and Nordic. Including the blonde he had seen earlier.

Tyr would look around and greet the others there. He'd say hello to the older ones, and then younger ones as well. He had seen the blonde priest before deciding to go greet her properly and get a better look at her.

The people all greeted him differently. The older ones were more polite, the younger ones were oddly excited to meet him. The blonde would look up with eyes even bluer than his and golden hair framing her pale face. "Hello." She said in a surprisingly raspy voice. She sounded somewhat sick, but she didn't look like it. She had a scroll on the table and was writing something in a language he didn't speak.

Back
Top Bottom