Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skyrim: Warring Selves (for FuriousLoverXD)

"Sure. You may have forgotten anyways." She said taking his hand and leading him to her favored spot of the temple. Are spots were secluded and quiet so there was no competition for space. Even with more acolytes in the temple. There was several goat skin rugs on the floor for them to take up places and start their meditation which Striga did without hesitation.

Tyr looked back at her and then shook his head while walking with her. He'd see the goat skin rugs on the floor and then everything. He'd take a position with her for his meditation as he exhaled and inhaled before preparing himself to understand the words of power once more.

It wouldn't take long for him to get back into the swing of things. Like riding a horse or swimming it came back naturally to him as they sat in relative silence. The wind blowing was a constant sound that could never really be drowned out down there.

Tyr felt himself once more in that moment. He'd be relaxing there as he focused on the words. The familiar wind was strangely comforting. It served as the white noise to drown out anything that remained in the space. He took in the slow breaths recalling the words he knew, the language of dragons he had kept up on while away from the mountain.

Striga was content to sit in that position unmoving and silent for hours on end without complaint, adjusting position, or any indication that she was awake other than steady breathing. It seemed like the wild child he had grown up with had gained patience up on the mountain while he was gone.

Tyr would continue to sit there as well in the same position beside her, their adjustments would have their knees sometimes touch in a crosslegged position. Both breathing steadily and in sync with one another. He focused on his words, on the language, everything, but at the same time he was glad, he was happy Striga had gotten better.

Eventually they'd hear the shuffle of feet before Natasha came over to merely stand behind the two of them for a moment. Then put a tray on the floor behind them with rabbit stew, bread, and goat cheese along with mugs of water. She didn't say anything, but adopted the quiet meditative position they did.

Tyr would hear the movements but in this state he'd breath in through his nose and get an idea of who it might have been. After a few more minutes he'd open his eyes and look to Striga. "Here come, we should all eat." He told her glancing at Natasha as well.

At glancing at Natasha he'd find she was still fairly thin if not thinner than when he had first met her which was when they had been besieged by stormcloaks before getting taken as salt wives. She'd merely be waiting till Striga and Tyr took what they wanted not reaching for anything herself.

Tyr looked at Natasha and sighed heavily. "You aren't eating enough." He told her as he glanced at the woman and then offered her some of his food all the same. "Come, eat with us." He insisted while the two old friends ate a meal.

"I eat." She said quietly before Striga merely pulled her onto her lap and put half the slab of bread in her mouth. "Tyr you're very bad at taking care of yourself. Why would I expect you to know how to watch over someone else." She said as Natasha coughed, but then nibbled on the bread.

Tyr rolled his eyes. "For a woman who wanted to be a mother you don't eat enough to be healthy for that." He remarked as Striga sat Natasha on her lap. He then laughed at them. "I take care of myself plenty, and others plenty too." He corrected.

"Well...I kinda can't afford to be one right now can I?" She asked since she was running around with him in dangerous areas that a pregnant woman would be a liability. "You're going to knock up your healer and have her run around chasing dragons and giant trolls? No wonder she's thin. You just induce stress." Striga said pointing at him like he was the villain out of one of the books.

Tyr looked at the women and then shook his head. "No you can't but that doesn't mean you can't take responsibility." He remarked and then looked at the woman. "No, she just blurted out to save the lives of her friends that she'd be knocked up when it came time. They all do slave work, and she supports me as a healer." He remarked casually.

"Congrats you bullied a healer in times of war trying to save her friend. You don't get anymore bread now." She said taking his and putting into Natasha's mouth as she tried to comically chew with her cheeks puffed out.

Tyr laughed a bit at the prospect. "In my defense that was her offer." He then leaned over and bite the bread from Natasha's mouth. not all of it but the end of the bread still giving her a chance to eat the rest.

"An offer many would make to save their friends and family I'm sure." Striga huffed as Natasha blushed at him doing that, but didn't try to stop him. "I love our people, but Nord men really are just big blonde brutes sometimes." Striga said pushing him away with her foot as they ate.

Tyr nodded his head. "You aren't wrong, that was pretty much it. They fucked around and found out." He laughed as he stared at the pair. "Would you prefer me a high society brute? Should I stick out my pinkie when I club my woman on the head and drag her off?"

Natasha would grunt at that. They had been ordered there after all then left to deal with hordes of angry nords. Not exactly there fault. "Well I'd at least be able to mooch off you for some septims to get some better stuff around here. Better win. Nice soft cushy beds."

Tyr pet her head gently. "Now now, it was more about the Empire itself than just you." He corrected to the woman and her reactions. Looking at his old friend he seemed bemused. "What, you aren't gonna chase me down to Peral's Cove?" He asked curiously with a chuckle.

"From what I know that's a nice village, but it's lower end nobility. I mean high society super snooty big city money. I think the village lords don't have to worry so much about decorum like the others do." Striga said as Natasha now nibbled on cheese.

Tyr nodded. "Yep, that's right. The new leader is slightly over her head but she's a good girl. And she doesn't have much decorum like that. She does her best but she's not snooty."

"Cause she's a country lord. The big city ones are the snooty ones." Striga said and Natasha nodded. "I like her. She's nice even to us. Our nobility likely would have executed anyone they captured by now if not sent them to a penal labor camp."

Tyr looked at the women and nodded. "Or in my case get your head cut off just for hunting for bounties on the border." He stated as he touched his neck where the axe almost went through.

"Well it didn't. So be thankful for that. Plus that incident got you back here for some closure after all." Striga said since he'd have never made peace with his parents if they hadn't tried to wrongfully murder him. A silver lining in all the chaos of the last few months.

Back
Top Bottom