Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skyrim: Warring Selves (for FuriousLoverXD)

Tyr considered it as he looked at the woman thinking about it. "I suppose I can find something in that. I was able to meet my birth parents." He admitted looking at his amulet of mara he was wearing of his mother's. "And who I need to kill for stealing them from me."

"And there it is. Killing the sweet moment of reuniting with the talk of vengeance. Could have just saved it for later." Striga said shaking her head. "Thought we were medating for inner peace her not plotting revenge?"

Tyr looked at her and then laughed. "I am at peace here. I have answers I've wanted for a long time." He stated looking at her. "I am not plotting here, that's for when I leave the mountain." He explained before taking a deep breath and closed his eyes again.

"Mmmhmm. We'll see. I better not wake up to hear you shield surfed down the mountain screaming about revenge." Striga said getting back into position herself while Natasha cleaned up and went back to whatever it was she was doing before she found them.

Tyr blinked and shook his head. "I have several people I have to bring back home first." He reminded her as it seemed silly for that. With that he'd thank Natasha and let her head off while he glanced at Striga. "Shall we continue then?"

"If you like. I go practice my forms after meditation typically. Then see if there are any errands I need to do before picking some other form of training to do. Been having to run up and down the mountain getting news a lot lately with everything going on."

Tyr nodded as he considered his options for it. "I see, very well we can go ahead and do that together as well..." He offered as he finished some of the break food and drink that was there. At least his portion. "Uncle works with the Stormcloaks." He stated talking about Ulfric.

"I know. He leads the Stormcloaks." She said with a shrug. "I am not a fan of this war, but I understand and agree with a good portion of why he started it. I'm just waiting for the elves to pick us both off after everything is done though."

Tyr nodded. "We were both at the execution. He didn't seem to recognize me." He mused. "I didn't have the heart to say anything I didn't want him doing anything dangerous on my accord." He offered. "And you aren't wrong, they probably will try, but at the same time we can figure out something there."

"Yeaaaa. Likely a good idea. I can't imagine he'd have been thrilled to see you. Or maybe he would have been since you were so vulnerable. Likely the only time you managed to keep your mouth shut to keep your skin huh?" She said ribbing him lightly. "I don't know if they're gonna listen as long as either side thinks they can win the war.

Tyr nodded. "I mean I am the Dragonborn, and I did speak to his leadership faction, so I think he'd hiding our connection. If he hadn't he'd have pushed for me to come there more or tried to get better treatment or support." He explained as he looked at the woman and then took notice of her ribbing. "They already hit me in the head for not speaking so I just behaved. Well the Empire tried to behead me for no reason. They just said you look guilty and just went to cut off my head."

"Maybe. Or maybe he knows the prophecy and figures you're better off not getting involved in the civil war more than you already are. Also you always look guilty. You got me caught when I took that pie for us cause you kept looking around like you had been caught stealing panties."

Tyr looked at the woman while they walked. "Like you wore panties back then either." He joked with a snicker a bit to mess with her. "And I'm not guilty looking, I have resting forlorn face."

"Boxers fit better when you got balls as big as me what can I say?" She asked without missing a beat. "Is that what you call it? I think it's more no one taught you how to lie well growing up. Or the people you were trying to lie to saw through your shit pretty easily since their whole stick is wisdom after all." She said since lying to essentially monks who contemplate mysteries all day as a kid would be kinda hard to do.

Tyr looked at her as he gave her a bit of a bemusement. "Oh i seemed to remember you being as cheeky as your lack of bottoms." He told her teasingly as he looked at her and then started to nod. "Well, that's a bit of a possibility." He considered it and then rubbed his head gently.

"Lack huh? Didn't you approach me because of my bottom not too long ago? Some hello how you doing. Instead it was you were looking for cake." She said elbowing him again, though this time with a bit more force since he had come back perving on her.

"No, I approached you because you became as lovely as you are strong." He explained as he leaned his head against her's. "Though the sampling of cake was an added bonus." He suggested with a cheeky expression.

"Flattery is clearly the only words of power you've mastered while away." She said elbowing him again. "Did you join up with some kinda playboy cassanova mercenary troop when you left? You used to get all shy when we talked about romance in front of you."

Tyr looked at her and then nodded. "I thought if I was going to die I should experience all the things I was giving up to die to the World Eater. And what I couldn't have on the mountain." He then pulled her close so she'd be wrapped up in his arms. "I was shy because I didn't think I could afford to have it. I thought it wasn't fair to let me fall for me when I wouldn't be there a short time later... I always treated myself like my death was waiting for me."

"I will just assume that's code for you were horny and had gone through puberty on a mountain and was making up for lost time." She said, but didn't stop the hug. "Still...that is a sad mind set to have. That was my biggest concern for you after you left."

Tyr nodded as he looked at her. "Correct, that's pretty much exactly that." He told her accepting her comment while he held her and and kept her close. "Well I'm still here... and I'm glad you are too... even if you hate me." He grinned a little and then stole a squeeze of her bottom.

"I don't hate you." She said before he squeezed her bottom. "Okay maybe a little bit of hate." She said before judo-flipping him and started to kick him for being a pervert during their nice moment. "I'm going to get one of those cages they put dogs in if you don't behave."

Tyr smirked as he looked up at her from the ground in that moment. He'd grab her hand from the ground and yank her down to land on top of him. "I can't help it... you are really lovely Striga. You were cute before, now you are a fine, beautiful woman...." He admitted.

She'd land straddling the top of him flipping her hair out of her eyes. "Don't you have a trio of women to do this kinda thing with. Or are you already bored of them and want to try something you've never had?" She said patting his chest. "Didn't remember reading about how greedy the dragonborn would be or is that what you bring to the table?"

Tyr looked up at her and smirked a bit. "Yeah, but they aren't you Striga." he told her. "You told me yourself, you wanted me to live right?" He remarked implying that having fun with her would be living too.

Back
Top Bottom