Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skyrim: Warring Selves (for FuriousLoverXD)

NobleLance

Weirdo on the Internet
"Well at least you have sense enough for that. Shall I instead try introducing you to all the new additions and show you around? Get you more settled in than just an exhausted sleep after a battle?"

"Yes I'd like that friend... thank you." He told her while he stood with her still in casual attire rather than war armor for now. "Lead the way and I shall follow you around and learn what has changed here since my departure." He offered glancing at the woman and put his hand on her back as he began to walk with her.

"Well for the most part not too much. Just more people have been added. Quarters are added and storage has increased. We've been expanding the basement into the mountain bit by bit to increase food storage in case more people show up running from the war." She said showing him to the basement which had a few acolytes down there expanding the sides with pickaxes.

Tyr gave a nod of his head. "Makes sense, smart decisions there." He stated looking at them and the mining. "And with the cold air that descents they'd be able to store it easily here." He considered as he looked at them and then back again. "Probably should capture those mountain goats and start breeding them for milk and meat."

"Like em free range and not stinking up the place, but you may be right. At the very least all the damn cheese we get will never go bad." She said motioning to ten shelves full of cheese wheels that likely weighed as much as two horses all together.

"Well you keep them up top on the mountain or somewhere nearby then and just pen them up properly to protect them." He considered as he looked around at the cheese. "Yeah that shit's everywhere you'd think it was given like flowers to a blushing beauty." He mused thinking how often he saw cheese wheels in the world.

"I'm scared to ask, but do you wanna meet the other acolytes and guests here or are you going to be too busy training to pay any attention to people?" She asked wrinkling her nose as if she knew he was going to meet several anyways.

Tyr blinked and looked at her. "Why would you be scared for that?" He asked as he stood there. "Training? I only came here to speak to my birth parents... I don't have any plans after that other than to prepare back to where I'm staying." He explained.

Kynareth Priestess

"Gee I wonder why I'd not want you to meet more people." Striga said as they were walking out of the basement. As they were doing so a priestess of Kynareth was walking by examining some scrolls as she headed towards the library her golden locks bouncing with each step and she smelling faintly of flowers.

Tyr glanced at the woman and then finally saw the Kynareth priestess. "Ohhhh I get it, you meant women, not people." He stated with a snicker and then shook his head a bit. "Eh, you are still lovelier." He corrected as he looked at his companion.

"Glad to know you think women aren't people." She said with a dead pan look. "Mmmhmm. Sure. I've seen the ladies you've been roaming around with. You like the more feminine type for sure." She said since she was far more of a tomboy than the trio he had show up with him at the mountain.

Tyr blinked and looked at her. "You know what I meant, you'd not give a damn if it was some fat man in a little robe." He remarked. "In my defense one was the one who could commune with the dead, the other was my healer. The bard... she just wants to follow me around for a bit for inspiration for songs and stories. Including being here." He explained. "Besides, don't assume who isn't my type." He countered as he looked her over.

"Well I think the better question would be who isn't your type then right?" She asked raising an eyebrow. He had somewhat walked into that one. "Well. At the very least there have been some improvements made around here. More books for one and some games have been added since not everyone can contemplate all day without doing anything remotely fun."

"Argonian, Orsimer, some Altmer and Bosmer, and most Dunmer." Tyr stated as he looked at her without missing a beat overall. "That is good at least... I'm glad they are all improving and opening things up more here..." He admitted wondering if it was in response to his departure or regardless.

"What no Khajeet?" She asked and he had somewhat recently had some fun with one of the floofy cat girl merchants. It likely was his departure that was the catalyst for a bunch of things. Including the sass from what had been his fairly quiet friend.

"Depends on the face." He stated simply. "But they are softer on the hands, and I can beat them up if they rob me easier than scaly girl." He mused to her. "I'm glad you turned out well." He admitted with a smile.

"Wow. Racist. Just like a Nord." She snorted at that since most thought that anyways. "I guess you do love beating pussy." She said. "I am glad you're back and seem to have a decent sense of humor still. Even with everything going on."

Tyr blinked and then shrugged. "You haven't seen me beat a pussy yet." He winked as he looked at her. "Well, when death is your closest companion, it's either embrace it with a middle finger and a smile, or mix venom in your mead." He remarked.

"Mmm, yea you're right I haven't. I'm sure if you stick around long enough I'll end up walking in on you doing that." She said as she took him to the "new" library. It was merely the council room now had bookshelves added all around along with a few various objects such as instruments, chess sets, and other objects. The shelves since they were all over the large room where mostly empty at this point save for two. Books were still hard to get after all. Especially with the war on.

Tyr took note of everything in there with the library that was in a council room. He saw the objects and the books. "I see... well then... that's good at least. I'll... see about getting things to be added here I suppose." He considered while walking with her.

"Well that's nice. You can add enough books to fill up the library and maybe then I'll consider forgiving you for ditching me. Won't forget though, but maybe forgive." She said ruffling his hair like she used to when she was taller than him all those years ago. "What are you wanting to meditate and learn today word wise oh chosen one of the voice? I'm sure you'll be able to master words that took me years of practice to learn in a few seconds like a main character out of those adventure novels in there."

Tyr nodded in agreement. "If you live to be as old as the Greybeards hating me until your deathbed when you are old and grey. I'll be fine with you hating me until that day." He confessed to the woman and then gave her a pat to the head as well ruffling her hair too. "Mhmm, I'll have to think on it, however if it's alright with you, I'd like you beside me for it."

"Ah there you see there is the benefit to being mad at you. Spite will keep me alive till I'm ninety years old and a withered crone." She mused. "Sure. I can lord over you for five seconds that I know some words you don't. Are you wanting to go now or you wanting to go talk to the old timers some more before starting."

Tyr looked at the woman and nodded. "Correct... that's all I want for you Striga." He told her in earnest. "Sure, let's go ahead together to mediate and spend some more time together... Then I can see the old men after that."

"All right. In the wind or in the sun?" She asked referencing the meditative spots outside in the cold or in the light of the stained glass windows where most meditated. One was more for disciplining one's self against distractions such as the cold and the other was for finding inner peace.

Tyr considered it. "Stained glass..." He selected while reaching over and taking her hand in his. "I may know the way but why don't you show me anyway."

Back
Top Bottom