Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grim Warden (for FuriousLoverXD)

Kay looked at him and then blinked and rolled her eyes. "Really... we're gonna really do this huh with Nora and Pyrrha right there?" She asked with a shak eo fo her head gently.

His response was to press into her pussy with his thick cock. "At least someone who knows we're perverts would be the ones to catch us." He growled into her ear as he started to fuck her slowly in the pool his cock going deep with each thrust.

"You assume Pyrrha and Nora are perverts..." She reminded him as they had them properly there. She'd remind him and then shudder a bit more.

"Nora for sure, jury is still out on Pyrrha." He said figuring how rowdy the brunette was she had to be somewhat of a pervert. "I don't hear you complaining though. This kinda get you going?" He teased as he kept the movements slow for now.

"No I don't like putting on a show but you aren't a man who will say no." She would look at him and roll her eyes a little. "Honestly so yeah, it's not like if I tried to stop you you'd be just grabbing me."

'Well I thought we already established you were mine anyways." He growled into her ear as he kept pressing into her. He had already gotten her a collar and everything and tied her up once before. "Figured you'd wanna make it known to everyone. Only thing we've not done is get a ring on your finger and get you naked save for an apron on in the kitchen." He said his voice husky so she was unable to tell if he was serious or messing with her.

"Sexist pig." She rolled her eyes about that as she was trying to squirm a little bit. The man was incredibly arrogant in that regard. She was looking at him. "I swear you are crazy there."

"Sexy bitch." He growled back at her insult. The squirming only made him harder. He'd have one hand under water down her bottoms teasing her clit while another groped her breast as he began to go deeper. "Gotta keep quiet my dear or we'll be caught." He said enjoying how she squirmed.

"Horny beast." Kay rolled her eyes as she looked at him while she felt him trying to pleasure her in that position. "Yeah cause what you are doing isn't noticeable?" She scoffed while reaching down and squeezing his balls, hard.

"Sexy wench." He said using aura to keep her from hurting his baby batter production center. "Don't hear you complaining. In fact with how you feel around me you're enjoying it and find it exciting. We did first fuck in a shed." He reminded her which was a fairly voyeuristic place.

"So dismissive all the time." She muttered as she looked at him. "Even using aura to do this..." She stated and sighed heavily. "Much like a lot of things with you, it seemed like a good idea at the time before realizing it was a mistake." She teased.

"That feels like something you'd tell our kid about their conception." He growled into her ear. "I did recently decide the best way to mark you as my lovely mate was to knock you up." He taunted her. "Though I think you've gotten the best birth control money can buy at this point." He mused since he had been railing her since day one to the point she blacked out.

Kay rolled her eyes heavily at that. "You think telling my potential kids to call them mistakes is a good idea. No wonder you had some many siblings your father must have to remarry a lot." She mused and then groaned a bit.

"Nah no remarriages. My mom's banded together to be able to deal with his urges." He said kissing her cheek. "Who says this is an accident? I've got a goal to knock you up before or right after we graduate so you don't try and ditch me." He teased her.

Kay rolled her eyes a bit there and then shook her head. "Oh great, so I can't be a huntsman because you are going to be the kind to demand I quit being one so I can be your barefoot pregnant woman raising your kids?" Kay asked looking at her.

"Yup. Clearly a fate worse than being a chew toy for Grimm. Instead you gotta deal with my hellspawn crawling all over you and screeching at supersonic levels at all hours of the day. Aren't you excited?" He teased right back.

"No, I'd rather tempt the fate of the Grimm then." She stated as she looked at him and rolled her eyes a bit more. "Gods you are such a bizarre, crazy man... and annoying." She stated as she looked at him.

"Clear husband material I know. You're frustratingly hot, attractive, and keep me on my toes. Clearly wifey material." He said pressing his cock against her g-spot to get her back to being distracted and see if she'd get embarrassed about being fucked in public.

"Ehhhhhh..." Kay rolled her eyes at that. "You are passable husband material." She groaned and grunted quietly with a shake of her head. "Fucking pig sometimes."

"All men are pigs. The worst ones though are the ones that pretend that they aren't. Least I'm honest with myself and you on what I want." He said kissing her neck. "To continue to be honest I wouldn't mind knocking you up right here and now. Claim you as my woman as an ungaa bunga caveman pig."

"Lies, I'm sure there is a good guy somewhere there." She stated as she looked back at him. "I deserve to be happy after all." She teased him a bit more and then rolled her eyes a little more. She'd be snickering at that but feeling him going. "Yeah, that's not a shock at all."

"Nope. Sorry to crush that dream, but I'm the best you're gonna get. Terrible I know. I'm sure you'll be able to correct my bad behavior to some degree with enough encouragment and spousal abuse. "He joked nipping at her earlobe playfully.

"Mhmmm I can do better." She stated confidently. "You are an unrepentant pig." She remarked as she groaned quietly in pleasure from his actions there. She was enjoying it.

"Not around here you can't. Gonna have to go nab you a CEO or go to Atlas. Face it at beacon I'm the best you're gonna get. So should just accept it and become my baby mama now and get used to it." He growled playfully into her ear.

"Bold of you to assume that a woman couldn't be better for me than you." She reminded him with a tisk as the other two were finally taking notice of this. They were surprised by how crass he was.

Back
Top Bottom