Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grim Warden (for FuriousLoverXD)

"You can nap anywhere if you're tired enough. Or have a lovely enough pillow companion to spend time with." He said clearly not in a hurry to move off her lap to go back to the room for an hour power nap.

She shook her head and then slide him to the side while she moved down the bench as well. But she'd at least stay beside him while he napped, but the man was not getting that yet anyway at least. However probably working towards it.

He'd nap until it was time to go. Then he'd get a bathing suit and go change in the men's locker room. "Met you there." He called as he got changed to swim to get some exercise for the day. He made sure to hydrate after waking up too even though they'd be swimming.

When it was done she'd heard to the women's room there and went off on her own. When it was done she'd be heading out with Nora and Pyrrha as well as the trio had been talking as they came out. It was an indoor pool and the trio went into the water.

He'd not say anything as he checked out their bathing suits before using the stairs to walk into the pool. Then the scarred, battle hardened, man whore of a geezer began to swim. Using the doggy paddle technique rather badly. He was swimming, but there was no grace at all and if his face wasn't stoic as per usual it would have likely looked like he was drowning.

"Shameless bastard." Kay stated with a look of annoyance at his objectification. The three of them watched, the only way he was getting anyone wet was dunking them in the pool with this performance he was putting on. "Waterarobatics was closer to three to go with the early bird special."

"Swim suits are made to be looked at." He said calmly before he got into the pool. He'd merely look over at them as they insulted him. "I was born to a poor family that lived in a desert where water was for drinking not for playing in. I also had wings before which don't help you when swimming. So the fact I can do this is honestly a miracle despite my set backs. Don't be rude elitists it's beneath you." He said pointing a finger at Kay in particular since she knew him better than the others.

"Yes but you are going to fill the pool with your drool." Kay stated as she rolled her eyes at him. "Not a rude elitist, a woman whom things you are being an old pervert. Next you'll use your bad vision and try and braile your way into a tit squeeze I'm sure."

"No I'll use amazing ears to listen for the sound of your nagging." He said sticking his tongue out as he kept paddling along. "Where did all of you all learn to swim anyways? I only got a few goes in an abandoned rock quarry when it rained once or twice over the years."

"Has great ears for hearing, still can't hear the annoyance in women when you get your shit in there." She stated rolling her eyes. "And just in rivers, lakes." Kay stated, as Nora agreed. "Pool in my town." Pyrrha offered.

"Oh I can hear it. Can't you tell by now I enjoy teasing you?" He said still paddling. "Wait your rivers and lakes weren't grim infested? We had to toss dynamite in the quarry to make sure nothing was hiding in the water. Got poor Jimmy like that." He said shaking his head. "Least it was quick."

The pair looked at him. "Oh yeah there were Grimm around where we had been but the rivers there didn't have water based Grimm, too shallow for the big ones." Nora offered as she looked at him.

"Yea poor Jimmy got ate by a crocodile one. Didn't wait for people to check to see if the water was safe and when he dove in it leaped up and swallowed him hole." He said miming it. "Which is why none of us are good at swimming in my family. Except Terrence. He's semblance is weird though." He said before he kept on going.

They all looked at him and then Kay sighed heavily. "Ignore him, he usually says something strange like that." Kay stated looking defeated as the girls patted her on the back. They'd be taking care of Kay.

"Weird it's more tragic then weird. Here I am sharing about a tragic event and you call it weird. You're a bully." He said using his palms to squish water together to spray her in the face like a squirt gun for her rudeness.

Kay looked at him and splashed him back. "I mean more it's just so absurd it's hard to believe." She stated honestly while splashing back against him there as the other two looked on.

"That in a world filled with grim that some kid got eaten in front of me? That's hard to believe? How many Grimm have we killed together since this school year started right outside the walls of the city. You slow girl." He said splashing her back with a large wave.

"No we all know what the world is, still weird to bring it up like that. Why bring up more horrible things when we have to deal with it outside." Nora stated getting briefly insightful before splashing him hard.

"A reminder for what we're fighting for." He said getting splashed. "Oh are we having a splash fight now. I may not be a good swimmer, but I can win this water war easy." He said standing up since the pool was a lap pool.

They looked at him as he was standing up in the water. "You were freaking out standing up in a lap pool." Kay seemed bemused by it and then splashed him further. She was going to mess with him a bit more.

"Alright little miss sassy. You asked for it." He said before letting out a mild blast of echolocation into the water. While this would do nothing to hurt the pool it would however make a wave of water six feet tall to crash over the trio since they wanted to have a splash fight.

The trio would get hit with a wave as they all were soaked, despite Pyrrha not having gotten involved in this. When it was all done the trio of them looked wet and oddly disappointed in him. As was anyone around who saw the massive wave hit the edge of the pool and off it.

He had thought they were alone and they were already in the pool. "Why are you sad about getting splashed while in a pool. You three need to learn how to unwind jeez. These are supposed to be the best years of our lives minus potentially getting mauled by grim.

"I mean were were having fun and you did a six foot tall wave. This pool area is not tall enough to submerge you, meaning you almost emptied the pool just to make a wave." Pyrrha explained looking at him with this reckless, nonsense.

"Didn't you two have a massive food fight that ruined the cafeteria for a bit? I'm pretty sure you used a watermelon on Yang and you launched a bunch of cans everywhere." He said pointing the finger of condemnation at the two of them. "Hypocrisy thy name is team Jnpr. I am shocked, appalled, and totes winning this splash fight." He said hitting them again with a normal splash.

Back
Top Bottom