Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grim Warden (for FuriousLoverXD)

"Yes, which is why we can say it is bad in hindsight." Pyrrha offered properly. "Who better to admonish someone, than someone who has made those mistakes and learned from them?" She politely offered as Nora dove under the water and then pulled him down under to dunk him.

"Why are you apologizing that was hysterical. The look on Glenda's face was guuurgle." He started before going under having not noticed Nora go under since he was talking to Pyrrha. He'd come up spluttering. "Now that was an escalation I hope you know young lady." He said wading after her to return the favor if he could catch her.

Nora looked at him and then shook her head. "Nope, sorry you threw a wave bigger than me, so you go down." She stated and then swam away from him taking advantage of his lack of swimming skills.

"Cheater with your superior swimming skills." He said before sending another wave after her just to swamp her a bit. "I should get some pool floaties and flippers if they got them here to try and keep up with ya'll.

Nora stayed under the water but keeping turning the water level that way might start bothering those others trying to use the pool. "I don't think they make floaties in your size." Kay laughed at him and rolled her eyes.

"A tube then." He said with a shrug. "Even little floaties would likely save my life. Ah well I'll just get her when she least expects it." He said as she was under water and couldn't hear him. "Nice to know that every team has a rowdy."

"Not really, if there is a dense enough weight they'll get overwhelmed." Pyrrha offered as she looked at him while Nora stalked around. "Yes she's a bit rowdy and without a bottom to her energy." She mused and sure enough Nora took the long way around and got him again going for the knees from behind.

"Enough to help me float a little." He said acting like he wasn't paying attention to Nora for the moment. He'd however being bouncing his echolacation off the wall of the pool to act as a bit of sonar so he was timing when she was going to show up. Once she went for the knees he'd suddenly twist in the water to face her. He'd grab her hands and lift her up out of the water by the wrists. "Caught you ya little water weasel."

"So?" She asked and then grabbed his wrists and lifted herself up his body and grabbed his head with her thighs and fell backwards into the water to dunk him again as she let go of his head once submerged.

"What kinda wrestlemania-' He managed to get out before she dragged him down into the water. He'd react to this fortunate placement by gingerly nipping at her thigh to make her squirm or let go. Once she let go he'd wait for her to surface after grabbing a life preserver to ring toss onto her to try and restrain the rowdy one.

Nora would feel the bite and since he wanted to drink pool water she'd give him a thunk to the back of his back with her leg before letting go. Though unlike him she could float or swim on her own without it. "He's really strange ain't he?" Nora asked Kay. "Yep."

"Didn't I hear you jovially screaming out that you should break Cardin's legs in the library or something? Not that I disagree with that assement, but you don't get to call me odd squirt." He said since she was the shortest of their group.

"Well yeah that's different, the man is a creep and a pervert." She stated and looked at him. "You are also, like really old and sketchy. You look at women with a predator's eye."

"Yea well, you are all very eye catching and it's hard not to look at ya'll. Plus I have a massive case of resting bitch face so it makes me look creepier. Would you rather me just be awkwardly smiling all the time at everyone I meet?" He asked them raising an eye brow. "Then you'd all accuse me even more than you do now."

"Resting bitch face isn't the reason you are being eyed by the pedo police." Kay teased him implying he was robbing cradles there at the pool and elsewhere given his age.

Jokes on you everyone here is eighteen or over. So they're gonna have to go find an ice cream truck or something else to raid." He said with a finger snap. He'd paddle over beside her and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Besides you like when my old self demonstrates that young men ain't shit."

"Of course, cause they don't eat prunes with every meal?" Nora offered as she misheard part of what he had said about the young men. But it didn't matter too much. Kay in the meantime just swam a little.

"No. Bad Nora. No biscuit." He said spraying her again using his hands to squirt water at her. "You need to learn how to listen young lady. Also prunes are tasty and good for you so don't disrespect them.." He said as he then attempted to begin laps with his crappy dog paddling.

"I'm not, I'm saying you talked about people shitting, so there is that." She stated simply and looked at him and watched him flounder a bit. Kay looked on as she talked with Pyrrha for now as she got into the water fully as well.

"I don't have the smarts or the patience to explain a saying to you young lady. Now come over here and teach me how to swim properly as a polite fellow hunter of monstrosities should." He said half sinking as he paddled.

"Yeah your right, you might drop dead from old age before you figure out how to say it." She explained and then walked over to him in the water. "Do you know how to float at least?"

"I can if I do this." He said before inhaling and puffing his chest. Even then he kinda half sunk a bit. "I'm mostly muscle so I don't float so well." He said since he was indeed mostly muscle and attitude.

Nora looked at him and then blinked. "Strange..." She stated looking him over and watched there while he floundered a bit more. It was a struggle there to see him slump there in the water.

"No that's science. Muscle weighs more than fat so it sinks. I'm a C average science student and even I know that." He said though he kept out the part of being an A+ student on anatomy. "Confuses me on how you stay afloat since you're pretty muscular yourself."

"So your fat?" Nora stated. "If you are that dense that means you are fat." She remarked at him and seemed bemused by that as she looked at him and then back around.

Back
Top Bottom