Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grim Warden (for FuriousLoverXD)

"Okay fine you you muscular and thick. Is that what you wanted to hear? That I've noticed your nice thighs and built in flotation devices?" He said splashing her.

"I mean something along those lines yes." She stated as she looked at the man and then gave a bit of a chuckle then at the prospect of what was happening. She'd look smug and splash him a few times right back with a chuckle.

"Well yes I've very much noticed. I'm pretty sure the whole school noticed. Especially when you stood up on the dining tables and started shouting about something or another. I didn't catch what it was, I was too busy staring at your ass."

"What a pervert he is, honestly the most shameless deviant I've seen. Gives Cardin a run for his money." Kay snickered while Nora seemed curious by his antics.

"Wait Cardin's been trying to flirt with ya'll? That puffed up roided virgin?" He asked incredulous that the man had the balls since his combat scores weren't on the same level as any of the women in this pool. "How bad is it?"

"No thinking he was a pervert and you are coming off as one too." She mused as she looked at him and then gave a laugh at his complaining.

"Oh I'll save you the thinking. I am a pervert. How could I not be when this school is filled with fucking super models trained to kill. That's really hot." He said with a defeated sigh. "What can a man do when everywhere he looks there is a lovely woman in a bathing suit who looks really good swinging a grenade launching hammer?"

Nora, Kay, and Pyrrha all looked at him with skepticism. "Control yourself. If you can't stay focused when your not in a life or death situation you'd probably get distracted during one." Pyrrha offered though all did enjoy the compliment.

"Oh I'm very focused on keeping all the beautiful women around me alive and not torn to shit like me. I think ya'll could pull it off, but I'm pretty sure you'd all like to keep limps attached and faces not looking like my back."

"Yet you are the kind of man to tear up someone's pussy, so that's contradictory." Kay remarked with a playful scoff as she looked at him and then snickered a little. "That is something I have to work."

Since Kay was being so open about it he'd merely shrug. "Well that's something you say you have to deal with. I say it's something you love to deal with given the frequency in which I've got you cumming your brains out. Want me to give them a demonstration on you?" He teased.

She huffed at his bluntless. "What an annoyance, escalating the way you are." She rolled her eyes at that. "And no I don't need it." She stated simply.

"I didn't say need. I said want." He said at her statement. He'd swim over to her and put an arm around her waist. "I didn't hear them protest at the sound of a demonstration either." He joked figuring he'd get booed more likely than not.

She'd sigh heavily. "Are you that one tracked?" She pondered glancing at him and then rolled her eyes. "Honestly you are pathetic in that way."

"Only when I've got such lovely distractions put in front of me. I mean you've seen yourself in a bathing suit." He said swimming up closer and standing in front of her. Since she wasn't pushing him away he'd pull her against him and she'd feel his length against her constrained only by his trunks. "Shall we put on a show?"

"Yes I have, otherwise how would I know it fits correctly." Kay stated looking at him with a roll of his eyes there and then chuckled at him. "Depends if we get in trouble I'll scream rape." She winked and spoke quietly.

"Well we can take steps to limit the chances of others rather than the four of us seeing." He said giving her a kiss on the cheek. "You'll be screaming alright, but it will be for joy. What say you to putting the closed sign up so no one else comes into the pool for a bit?"

Kay looked at the man and laughed. "I sincerely doubt it, one no one would let that slide looking through the windows. And two you are a fucking deviant." She stated looking at him with a roll of her eyes.

"Well I'm sure we can cover those up. If there is a sauna around we can turn it up and fog up the glass. Or maybe they have some of those roll down curtains some gyms have." He said not put off in the least by being called a deviant. "Shall we announce our intentions to our two fellow pool goers and see if they're game?"

"Yes I'm sure no one will question why the perfectly fine pool is shut down while a man screams in pleasure from behind the curtains." She remarked with a roll of her eyes.

"Maintenance happens all the time. Construction workers swear about how much they hate their jobs too." He said as his hands groped her ass under the water. "Besides. I like showing off how hot you are when your screaming in pleasure to others."

She looked at him and rolled her eyes. "Unrelentingly shameful. Didn't you just roll up last night smelling like sex." She rolled her eyes. "Like the cheap slut you are." She scoffed a little bit more.

"I will not deny I fuck a lot. I am good at what I do though." He said not telling her that the price had been the lives of his partners. He'd keep her close and began to grind his growing erection against her swimsuit bottoms to let her feel how much she had turned him on.

"That's true you are good at what you do. Sadly your job is just being a sex pest." Kay offered cheekily and then rolled her eyes as just talking and being in a swimsuit was enough to get him turned on.

That wasn't totally fair to him since he was constantly surrounded by model level women constantly and in life or death battles. As she complained he'd merely back up against the side of the pool with his back to it her in front of him. Then he'd start brush aside her bottoms a bit to start teasing her entrance.

Back
Top Bottom