Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tony's Trailblazing the Mojave (for FuriousLoverXD)

Tony would greet the duo of lovers as he gave them caresses as he started to change for bed. "The fuck is a dolphin?" He asked in confusion before shrugging. "Old world people had more money than brains."

She'd show a picture of a dolphin which seemed to be a fish like creature. "They were really sweet back in the day. I don't think if they survived would be so sweet like they were back then." June said shaking her head. "Yea, I'm not into a fish helping me give birth." Vanessa said looking over her shoulder looking confused.

Tony looked at the fish and seemed surprise. "Probably not unless they are deep in the ocean somewhere far removed from us." He considered and then rubbed Vanessa's back while giving her a kiss. Getting undressed for bed and then settled in with June and give her a kiss as well.

"I wonder if the deep oceans are fully irradiated now too. I've heard tales of really big mirelurk crusteceans, but thankfully haven't seen those." June said putting the book aside as Vanessa leaned against him getting comfy as he kissed June.

Tony nodded and snuggled the pair closely as he laid between them. He'd be caressing them both under the covers as he nuzzled them closely. "Probably not fully irradiated but certainly has some."

"Well I think we have enough to worry about on land without worrying about what's likely in the irradiated abyss." Vanessa said wrinkling her nose. "Besides I'm hoping since we're inland we never have to worry about going to the ocean. If you start talking about shipping lanes I'm going to hurt you. You've got enough." She said poking his chest as their door opened suddenly making her jump. A pregnant Arlene waltzed in without so much as a how do you do. "I'm lonely and horny move over." She said without any prompting before climbing into the crowded bed atop of Tony getting exasperated sighs from the other two who didn't argue.

Tony looked between them in bed and then sighed softly as Vanessa got in bed with him and June. "Don't worry I have enough to do here already." He laughed, when Arlene came in he'd blink and look at her. "Sure thing. June adjust with Arlene so you are on top so Arlene's belly isn't being pressed on too much. He suggested and then held Arlene with him and Vanessa with June.

"She should be fine." June said adjusting with a bemused expression on her face. She'd turn on a small fan in the room to get some airflow going since four people in the small train cart was a bit crowded. "Where my roomy vault house with room to breath at merchant?" Arlene said slapping his chest playfully. At least it felt plaful it was hard to tell honestly.

Tony nodded as the trio were snuggled up together on the bed in the small train car. "I was just in one of the vaults nearby from here so, not so lucky there." Tony offered as he glanced at the woman beside him. He kissed her and then the others before giving Arlene more attention.

"No not good enough. Clearly you gotta fight more horrible radioactive monstrosities so I can have a nursery all to myself." Arlene demanded. "I'm a pregnant star dammit and demand all my ridiculous demands be met instantly." She said slapping his chest again. "I have access to sharp object with surgical knowledge so I demand the moon as well." June said sounding amused as she laid there with them. "Then I'll just guilt trip you till I get what I want so now you gotta work three times as hard." Vanessa said not wanting to be left out.

Tony smiled at her and nodded. "I know dear, I'll go check the other one tomorrow." He told her affectionately while getting hit in the chest. "I know my darlings, I'll do all I can to take care of you three... you know I will my dears." He told them affectionately and kissed them all on the lips and snuggled them tightly.

"Good. Cause I wanna be able to have my own bathroom to hurl into without risk of running into one and puking on someone doing their business. She was very understanding at least, but I still ruined her shirt." Arlene huffed looking guilty. "She told me it had happened already twice before Arelene you don't have to feel bad." June said patting her cheek.

Tony nodded to the woman and felt bad. "I'm sorry love, I know I'm doing my best." He promised her as he kissed her gently on the lips. "Hopefully I can find my damn bunker around here soon enough."

"Mmm, well until then an air conditioned train is an okay substitute. I guess I'll just have to suffer in semi-luxury." She said getting an eye roll from Vanessa whom out of the three ladies in his bed had the roughest living conditions. This was paradise as far as she was concerned.

Tony nodded. "Oh yeah an armored train with AC, a restaurant/bar, and other things. You get your stories, and a mobile radio station." He told her affectionately and then nuzzled them all. He and Vanessa had experienced rough lives from their time before trying to travel to New Vegas.

"I know I live such a hard life." She sighed as if she was put upon. "I could do without the legions of well....legion, mutants, ghouls, giant bugs, and so on. Can you work on purging all those with lots of laser fire for me? I can put a down payment on that if you like." June said kissing his cheek.

Tony rolled his eyes a bit and then chuckled. "Sure thing dear, let me go get link into my orbital death beam to vaporize all our enemies." He stated but then kissed June affectionately along with Arlene and Vanessa.

"Sounds like a plan to me. I know a few places I don't mind getting erased." Vanessa said as June's hand went down his pants to start stroking him. Arlene would notice this and began to massage his sack while Arlene simply started kissing him deeply clearly horned up.

Tony looked between them and nodded. "Yes dear I know..." He sighed contently as he felt June stroking him off while Vanessa and Arlene were playing with him too. He'd be kissing back his lover while groping at the bottoms of the beauties.

"Just a mini-nuke will do. The neighbors never really bothered me." She said to be fair to those who didn't get involved in the affairs of others. He'd find it hard to grope them all due to Arlene being a bit more aggressive than usual. Whether it was from hormones, jealousy, or an audience it was hard to tell. She was giving him affectionate nips on his neck though.

Tony nodded to her and chuckled softly. "Understood dear, I'll take care of that." He promised her affectionately as he was attempting to do what he could to play with his trio but he'd give Arlene more attention since she's been feeling lonely as of late. He knew that certainly.

"With extreme prejudice of the melty variety?" Vanessa asked putting on her wide eyed innocent expression even though she was wanting to murderize her father and brother. June seemed to know what she was talking about, but kept quiet. Arelene merely stepped in with her normal grace on covering a new interesting bit of news. "Ohh I can make a radio event describing what ever battle you two are talking about."

Tony agreed contently. "Oh no I have something special in mind for that." He assured Vanessa and kissed her before going to kiss June. At Arlene's words he'd consider it, mhmm potentially maybe make it into a story of "fiction" to use as a life lesson.

"Am I going to have to give an old world disclaimer and rating?" Arlene asked as she began to take off her clothes. Or at least tried to. It was pretty crowded on the bed and she had expanded a bit herself and was trying not to fall. "Ugh, all my sexy grace is gone thanks to this beachball in me."

Tony smiled at her affectionately while looking at Arlene. "Absolutely, it will end in a double murder." He told her with a chuckle while she did her best to put on a sexy show. "You'll be fine, we'll work the baby weight off together eventually." He assured her. "Besides you still look beautiful to me."

Back
Top Bottom