Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tony's Trailblazing the Mojave (for FuriousLoverXD)

"Probably but if I can find a new vault they might be happier knowing there is a fresh vault waiting for them somewhere." Tony considered as he then looked at Cattori. "Sorry, after getting radroaches jumping on and at me, I'm good on insects today, but thanks." He told her.

"Not insect. Lunch. You skinny. Eat." She said holding out a second one that twitched since the stinger was removed. "Need spice?" She asked before pulling out to chile peppers and put it on top of the second and forced it into his hand.

Tony blinked and then sighed heavily before using his gloved hands and crushed the head of the scorpion before starting to eat it, pepper and all. "Sure why not, might make it go down more easily."

"You getting no kisses tonight." Came June's call from the train as she shut the window. Cattori looked pleased though. "You need more meat on scrawny bones. You get into too many fights to be so skinny."

"I already knew that from the beginning!" He yelled back at her. "I work smarter not harder." He told her with a bit of a chuckle and then rolled his eyes a little before finishing the meal she gave him. She looked at the woman and then glanced around . "How are the animals?"

"Healthy. Sturdy. Need more exercise. Hard do when riding train many days." She said with her english a bit broken and the meaning hard to stand. "Breed for meat, milk, or walking soon?" She asked which he was smart enough to understand was her asking if he was gonna get into cattle ranching.

Tony nodded his head to consider it. "Pack animals for now, when we have a place to properly place them we'll breed the livestock for all of the above. Strong beasts of burden to sell or use, others for meat, others for milk and repopulation of the stock."

"S0o everything. You greedy. Greed is good. Have bonus." She said putting another scorpion in his hand. This one still alive, but thankfully without a stinger so he didn't get stung ontop of all his other troubles.

Tony nodded as he crushed the head of the creature to stop it's movement. "Yes, I'm a merchant Cattori, I'd be a shitty one if I wasn't greedy on some level." He laughed.

"Don't get too greedy. Soft vault ladies get jealous. May shiv you if you get too greedy. Or medicine woman." She said casting a thumb over her shoulder at the medical cart where June was in her office.

Tony looked into her eyes and then blinked. "I've already had some try before all this for being greedy enough to want a single meal." He told her remembering Vanessa's father being a real son of a bitch. "June I can handle, the soft vault ladies probably will settle for a lot of things if they can get what they want." He stated thinking they'd find and snatch men on their own.

"Don't want you scalped. Or tanted." She said patting his shoulder. When she said tanted she'd look at his crotch and wench. Perhaps something tribal from her people that he may or may not wanna know the definition of.

Tony looked at her with a nod of his head. "I shall keep that in mind then." He told her as he looked at her looking at his crotch. "Thanks for the advice." He told her as he started to look around. For now he'd plot out the other Vault he had heard about while in the area. No sense not keeping track of as much as he could here.

The next one was at the monument point. Very famous even in the old world. So there were likely still some roads leading partially there to cut down on travel time. What was out there was anyone's guess so he could pick his team as he wanted.

Tony looked at the sight, he knew it was going to be rough going again today so tomorrow was the plan as he'd plot his way there. He didn't think there was rads there this time so he could be flexible with it. He'd jot his notes down for his next attempt there to hopefully get more good stuff.

Since everyone was back in the safety of town they'd have a nice quiet night. Though when he came onto the train June was standing there with a cup of mouth wash and a toothbrush quietly holding it out to him.

Tony smiled at her and then laughed gently. "Hey hun, glad we had those around." He told her as he gave her a nod and started to take them both and happily work on making his mouth fresh for her to not kiss.

"Well when the mouthwash is just distilled super concentrated alcohol it's not too hard to make. So we are lucky in that regard. Kills all the germs." She said going back to her office to finish up some note taking she had been doing while he prepared for a calm night with whomever he wanted to visit.

Tony would continue with it all the same and gave her a thumbs up. "Not a problem gorgeous I appreciate it. In fact we could probably sell this in New Vegas. Think we can make this in bulk?" He asked her curiously before taking in the mouthwash and after a bit spit where it was appropriate. For now though he'd glance at June in her room. "You finally get lucky or should we try for more?" He asked her playfully.

"That's something you gotta ask the bar tender. She made the mouth wash." June said with a shrug. "I'm sure we can make something especially with the beauty queens on board." June grinned. "Not lucky just yet. At least if I am it's too early to tell." She said grinning.

Tony looked at her and then shrugged. "Will do." He mused and gave her a rub of the ass. "Let me find out if we can mass produce then, and then we can try again." He flirted while groping her ass with both hands.

"Well it seems you have an idea of what you wanna mass produce right now." She said as she was groped. "Well...Tell me what you wanna do to me oh traveling sales man." She said snuggling up to him.

Tony smirked as he continued groping her affectionately. "I want to go traveling between your legs tonight." He flirted to her hotly while holding her. "But yes I will ask them about it."

"I think you wanna go mining between my thighs more likely than not." She said with a purr. "Think you've got time since you're so busy all the time now?" She asked with a pout since he had been running around a lot.

Tony looked at the woman and then gave her a wink there. "I have plenty of time to go into bed with my beauty at night yes." He assured her affectionately. "Don't worry. As soon as I'm done here I'm yours, well that and after a meal."

Back
Top Bottom