Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tony's Trailblazing the Mojave (for FuriousLoverXD)

"You're required to say that cause you did this to me. Though I suppose it's sweet enough." She said as she began to tug on his cock. "Hmmm. Should we be nice and try to make him happy or leave him wanting?" Arlene asked. "I say nice." Vanessa said with a shrug. "Mmm, part of me wants to leave him wanting. But the logical part of me knows that's just likely going to create more work for me if he finds some other thirsty bitch whose baby I'll have to deliver." June said with a mild glare.

Tony rolled his eyes. "No I say it cause i want to not because I have to." He corrected. "Hey I keep trying to breed you." Tony defended looking at June with a smile. "I love my girls, even if they want to see me sometimes." He teased.

"Hmmm. I suppose that's good enough for me." June said as she and Vanessa had stripped down to just their panties now. All the ladies were topless and Arlene would be the one to get to her knees in front of him since it was easier on her. Vanessa and June would be on the bed to his left and right respectively. Arlene would kick things off by sucking on one of his testicles while gripping the base of his cock to gingerly slap it against her forhead. "Honestly this thing is so big and inexhaustible I don't mind having help in my current state." She purred as both June and Vanessa began to lick his shaft in unison one lick up while the other licked down.

Tony kissed June affectionately on the lips. "Mhmm... good I'm glad cause I do love you June." He cooed affectionately while seeing his topless trio. He then watched them both seeing Arlene work a testicle along with letting it hit her face. He was surprised and moaned in pleasure at the sight. "Damn I'm getting a real treat, not sure what I did to deserve this loves..."

"Saved my life, her life, my town and by extension my life." Said Arlene matter of factly. "Yea that about sums it up. I think if you save someones life, provide them food, shelter, safety, and income, on top of being good looking and nice most will be fine with doing this." Vanessa said since he was meeting all their needs and desires for the most part. Nothing he could really do to stop having crazy people or monsters spawn out of the wood work to attack them. "I could give you a long overly verbose scientific and psychological explanation, but I'll just summarize it in simpler terms. Handsome man nice, provide, make women want babies." June said in her cave woman voice imitation.

Tony chuckled softly as he looked at the trio there. "Well that feels rather nice, just having you three in my life. I hope we can get a better, bigger bed so we can all share it together." He told them affectionately and moaned in pleasure looking at them. He looked between them as they spoke and then laughed at June's words. "Heh, I see, I see don't worry I'll keep trying to knock you up darling."

"There is no try only do or do not." June pouted. "I think we'll need a bigger train cart or just a compartment that is literally just a mattress." Vanessa said since she was under no delusions that they would be the only ones sharing that bed. Sure they were four now, but Vanessa figured they'd have a vault of girls at some point trying to cram into a cart.

Tony smirked at June and nodded. "Then I'll just have to breed you." He grinned as he stared at her hotly while they talked more. "Nah we can do better than that, we'll do a murphy bed of a kingsized bed and just go across the way rather than lengthwise." He moaned in pleasure from their actions.

"That's right." June said grinning back before the trio began to lap at the head of his shaft together. The trio of tongues overlapping and intertwining across one another as the worked him. The promise of a King sized bed seemed to amuse the lot of them since it would be massive and hard to fit it onto the train.

Tony smiled at her and nodded as he groaned in pleasure watching the trio of them working on his cock together. Even if they seemed to be amused he was the kind to figure out how to make things work no matter what. He was stubborn and determined. His hands reached up and stroked their heads affectionately while he moaned in pleasure.

"So. What do you want. One of us to swallow it all or you wanna go unga bunga caveman and mark all of us?" Arlene asked as she paused for a moment to tug on his sack while the other to lapped up and down his shaft.

Tony thought about it and then considered it. "I want you all to feel equal in my heart as the closest loves to me. So I think to share yes." He offered affectionately while looking at the girls.

"Is that to share a money shot or for us to snowball?" June asked as she let Arlene take over for a moment on licking with Vanessa. They were looking amused since he seemed to have trouble thinking coherently with all that was happening to him.

Tony rolled his eyes. "Share it, you three haven't gotten close enough as far as I've seen to start your bicurious phase." He offered respectfully while he was looking them all. They were enjoying his confusion, well why wouldn't they? It was the rare time their silver tongued sex pistol managed to get speechless.

Arlene laughed at that since she had fun with Baozhi. The others maybe not as much experience. Though they expected it to happen soon enough. "Well fire when ready I guess." June said not sure on how they were going to share it.

Back
Top Bottom