Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirate Epic (Kolath/butterfly0408)

He leaned down and kissed her lips softly. His hands brushed over her cheeks and down her neck softly. â??That right there makes you a proper wife for me Amelia. I donâ??t need you to be a pure virgin on our wedding night to be a proper wife. I just need you to love, and trust me. Do you?â?

Once more she nodded her head in reply of a yes and was biting her lip as she held her emotions back by what felt a thread now. Was he telling her this was all alright with her? Even if that was what he meant, she could not find it in her heart to believe that it really was.

His hand slightly rubbed over her neck and sides softly. â??Amelia, I love you, and I want you as my wife. Pleaseâ?¦donâ??t let something like this stop us.â? His voice was broken and he leaned in kissing her deeply his love for her pouring out as his tears started to fall openly. It scared him that he was losing her because of something this small.

Feeling that passion in his kiss mixed with the feeling of his warm tears dripping down onto her face from his and knowing even with her eyes closed still that he was crying... knowing how she had hurt him... she couldn't stand it any longer. She broke down as her tears flowed like a river from her eyes. She couldn't go on kissing him for she was gasping for air as she cried frantically, "I'm sorry! God! I'm so sorry Connor! I didn't want to! Connor I'm sorry!"

Connerâ??s tears didnâ??t stop as she pulled away and the flood gates opened. His hands brushed over her cheeks brushing the warm tears from her eyes. â??Shhhh its ok I know I know, Shhh I love you Amelia, I know you didnâ??t do this on purpose shhh its ok.â? Throughout all this he was kissing it lightly between words always looking into her eyes just covering her with his body protecting her as best he could.

"I should have done something!" she confessed suddenly as she rolled her face away and let the pillow start to soak up her tears. "I didn't do ANYTHING to stop it," which was not really true. She did fight but did it matter when it did not help in the end?

Conner pulled out of her slowly and moved to lay beside her his arms wrapping around her making sure she didnâ??t run away. â??Amelia, even if you had it would have only made it better for him. men like that only are after the fear and pain they can cause their victims not the pleasure they get out of it.â? he kissed her neck softly and stroked her hair. â??Tell me what happened love.â?

Jim's threat suddenly echoed in her head. He'd kill her. He'd kill Thea. He'd kill Connor. So... even though she confessed just moments ago that something HAD happened, "Nothing happened...." she whispered through the tears.

Conner sighed and kissed Ameliaâ??s neck. â??Love, you just said something did happenâ?¦did he threaten you? Did he threaten someone else?â? he knew something was up and so she wasnâ??t going to get out of tell him what even if she was struggling to do it. â??Was it Jim that did it?â?

Conner gently but firmly turned Amelia to look at him his hand brushing over her cheek forcing her to look him in the eye. â??I didnâ??t ask for it to be taken back lover, I asked did Jim do this? Look me in the eye and say that he didnâ??t do this to you.â?

One look in her eyes and the truth of it was there. Opening her mouth though, "Stop asking me that! It wasn't Jim! There happy!" She was more then sad now. More then upset. She was downright frustrated with this whole thing. "Dammit just leave me alone!" She quickly turned back over and moved as far across the bed and away from him as she could get herself without falling off the side.

Conner nodded and stayed on his side of the bed and just sighed deeply. He hated to have to push her like that but he needed to know for sure. He just lay there till he was sure she was asleep. Slipping out of bed he kisses her cheek lightly before quickly getting dressed. He headed down stairs arming himself with a pistol and a knife. He was about to walk out the door when he stopped and realized he didnâ??t want to leave Amelia alone.

As if on cue Ralph and Thea walked into the cabin. Ralph was holding Thea close kissing her deeply his hand starting to slip under her shirt. It all stopped when Ralph say Conner. â??What are you doing down here? I thought you would have been up with Ameliaâ?¦well you know.â? He smirked at his love before seeing the knife and pistol. â??Conner what is going on?â?

Conner didnâ??t reply to the question, â??Thea please stay with Amelia, Ralph I need you to come with me and donâ??t ask any questions.â? Conner was already walking to the door and stepping outside he didnâ??t wait to see if Ralph was following.

After Ralph looked at Conner he realized there was no other choice right now. He kissed Thea softly, â??Iâ??ll be back.â? He quickly followed Conner through the streets.

It didnâ??t take Conner long to find his prey. The drunken lout was full into his night of drinking and was starting to even brag about what he did. Conner walked into the tavern with Ralph both of which had heard fully what had been said. Jim had stupidly sat with his back to the door. Conner didnâ??t even slow down he just walked right up to the piece of filth and grabbing Jimâ??s hair roughly Conner slammed his face into the table. Tossing Jim off his bench Conner pulled out the pistol. â??I warned you never to touch her again, and then you do this.â? Connerâ??s eyes seemed to burn slightly with rage before he just pulled the trigger. He let the pistol fall from his hand leaving it there in front of all the pirates as he slowly walked back to his house not even noticing the blood on his shirt and face.

Ralph just stood there watching knowing just how much Conner was going to have to go through in the next few hours and then again when Amelia found out. He sighed and slowly steered Conner back to their house letting them both in.

The pirates all watched the events happening. Some of them knew the reason. Others didn't. But after Jim's body hit the ground, they all knew a few things for sure. Connor was more a man then many of them ever thought him to be after years of him residing in his father's shadow. And they also knew not to mess with Connor's wife. Period.

Meanwhile, back at the cabin, Thea had been up to look in on Amelia. Noting the tears staining the girls pretty cheeks and the bedding, she had to wonder what had happened here this night. She was a bit a mess, but no where near the amount a woman that had just had sex would have. The bedding was mostly in place as well. Something was not right. Heading back downstairs, she awaited their return. The door was not even all the way open when Thea started talking, "What the hell took place here tonight Connor? Amelia was cry-" she stopped when she saw the blood covering her brother, "What did you just do?" She looked between both men, looking for and answer from either one.

Conner wasnâ??t much for talking right now just pulling his shirt off and for the first time noticing the blood on it he used it to wipe his face and hands of the blood. The next thing he did might shock Thea as he threw his shirt into the fire letting it burn. â??I protected my wife, even if it was after the fact.â? He had nothing more to say and headed up to his and Ameliaâ??s room stripping naked again and laying down in the bed.

Ralph waited till Conner was up in the room before he stepped over to Thea his hands resting on her shoulders. â??Somehow Jim got to Amelia, it would seem he raped her or something along those lines. I heard him bragging about taking her virginity. Iâ??m guessing Conner found out andâ?¦wellâ?¦Jim will never bother anyone ever again.â?

"He killed Jim?!" Thea ask in a harsh and shocked whisper but even more shock followed soon after, "Wait how did he have the chance at her in the first place? Amelia has not been alone since we arrived on the island. And she never gave any kind of indication of it before. A woman that has been raped doesn't act like Amelia has been acting. She doesn't act happy."

Ralph nodded to Theaâ??s first question and the shrugged. â??I donâ??t know love, but it seems that he did find a moment. I know that if Conner left her side for any reason it was because she was with one of us. And normally you, because she would be changing or something that he shouldnâ??t see till they were married.â?

She thought back to it all, "There might have been a moment or two where she was out of my sight but never long enough for Jim to do something like that. And I was never very far." She looked up the steps and sighed, "I feel horrible though. She never should have had to go through with that. And they didn't get to have a wedding night. One look at their room and you can tell. The poor things, both of them."

Ralph gently pulled his love closer and kissed her neck lightly. â??I could tell the way the Conner was acting. But there is nothing we can do till the morning so just lets head to bed and be there to help them recover from this.â? He slowly took her hands and led her toward their room to get some sleep. After the last few minutes tonight they were not feeling up to doing anything sexual so Ralph was soon asleep with Thea held close.

The next morning, Thea was the first awake and knowing that everyone else in the house had such a terribly hard night, she started to make the breakfast for them all. That was where she was when Ralph soon joined her. She gave him a smile and a soft kiss good morning. "Ugh... my head hurts. I think I drank a tad to much last night..." she went back to cooking before she asked. "Did I dream how last night ended or... did it really happen?"

Ralph smiled and kissed Thea back softly his hand rubbing over her soft hair before he moved to sit down a let her get back to cooking. â??I wish it had been a dream Thea, but it really happened. What do you think we should do about it? because those two have been through enough the deserve to have some happiness in their married life.â?

"I don't know if there is much we can do besides give them as much privacy as we can. It's something they need to work out together. We have little business in her lives even thought they are friends and my family." She sighed as she kept on cooking, "Set the table will you?" she asked over her shoulder before going on with the rest of her thoughts. "I think it best that we make sure no one else bothers them in the days ahead. Callar has no plans to return to the sea anytime soon. Says that it will leave more of an impact that he stuck and vanished like that for so long before he strikes again. It gives us some time to let them health themselves up."

Ralph nodded, â??Yeah just make it as easy on them as we can. And I think that I might want to head back out before he is readyâ?¦of course that would mean my own shipâ?¦what do you think Thea.â? He stepped up behind her again slipping his arms around her kissing her neck. â??Would you like to be a captainâ??s wife?â?

Conner woke slowly finding that during the night he and Amelia had drifted closer to each other. He now held her lightly against his chest. His hand brushed over her hair soft tears filling his eyes as he thought about what had happened last night and what he had done.

Amelia stirred lightly in his arms. Only lightly though as she rolled her face more into her pillow and continued to sleep, totally oblivious to what had happened the night before after she had fallen into such a deep sleep.

Thea paused a moment as Ralph suggested a ship of his own but only a moment before she continued with her work. "You don't know Callar as well as you think if you believe he would let his first mate ever leave his ship for one of this own. Especially with his daughter in tow. Callar may not care much for me and I might not even be his real daughter, but he thinks me his property. Just as he thinks you his property as well. And you know very well that Callar covets what he sees as his."

Ralph sighed softly nuzzling into Theaâ??s neck. He knew she was right but all this with Conner and Amelia made him realize that he couldnâ??t stay in Callarâ??s shadow his whole life, nor did he want too. He kissed her neck softly his hands rubbing her arms. â??I know, but there has to be away that we can become our own peopleâ?¦its not something I want any child of ours that will eventually come along to live under.â? He sighed nuzzling into her hair just holding her knowing that something had to be done but no idea what.

Back
Top Bottom