Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirate Epic (Kolath/butterfly0408)

Ralph growled softly thrusting harder and deeper into her as they both neared the end pushing them both toward that finally release. He gasped and leaned down moaning into her neck as she came around his thick cock pushing once more into her before he joined her pushing deep and cumming hard inside her filling her up with his hot thick seed. Panting hard he rested his head on her shoulder still holding her up. â??Mmm I love you Thea so very very much.â?

She sighed as she moved to lower her feet back down, she tugged at him as she started to slip down the mast, wanting to sit with him in the nest, nuzzling for awhile, "Mmmmm and I love you." She laughed to herself slightly, "To bad we can't tell anyone."

The night passed wonderfully for Conner having the girl of his dreams and his future wife sleeping in his arms was still the closest thing to heaven he had found. He slowly woke up feeling the missing warmth of her presence. He stat up suddenly his naked chest exposed as the blankets fell down. He pushed out of bed not seeing her and grabbing his sword rushed down stairs to find her. he froze for a moment slipping the sword out of its sheath a little hearing someone in the kitchen and stepped in ready to fight to protect his love.

Amelia was standing in the small kitchen.... her hair a bit messed and her clothing covered in was appeared to be eggs and batter of some kind. There were some pots on his stove with a small fire burning. She was.... cooking? Well then again there as more food on her then there was on the stove. Turning when Connor burst into the room, she gasp and turned, cracking the egg in her hand and ended up with the egg on the floor, "Oh! Oh dear...."

Conner stopped himself dead in his tracks and sighed deeply sheathing his sword again. â??Iâ??m sorry Amelia I didnâ??t mean to scare you, just thought something had happened to you when you werenâ??t in bed with me.â? He sighed and then looked over her covered in so much food. â??Umâ?¦are you trying to make breakfast?â? he tried his best not to say anything before he reached out and brushed his hand over her cheek. â??Can I help?â? his tone said he just wanted ot be with her and help somehow not saying she needed it though it was obvious she did.

She looked at herself, her face sinking in disappointment. She had woken this morning, seeing him there in the bed, she thought about how she was going to make him a terrible wife. She didn't know how to do so many of the things a wife was suppose to know. But she wanted to try her best. It seemed that THIS was her best. Covered in the food that she had hoped would have been on his plate by now ready to serve him. "I'm hopeless, aren't I?" she asked sadly.

Conner smiled and brushed his hand against her cheek yet again lifting her face to look into her eyes. â??No you arenâ??t hopeless Amelia, just have had no reason to practice these things yet.â? He stepped and little closer to her smiling looking down into her eyes his hand on her cheek. It was then that he realized just how beautiful she looked standing there covered in egg, flour, and milk. Her blonde hair all down and looking totally disheveled, never had she looked so much like a angel to him.

Totally frustrated with herself, she just pulled her face from his grasp and crossed the room to the little table he had. She slumped down the the chair and buried her face in her folded arms as she spoke somewhat muffled, "No! I am. I can't even cook you breakfast. How can I mend things and clean and other things for you. I won't be able to even take care of myself when you go away to sea." If she couldn't even cook for herself, how could she defend herself against unwanted advances when she was left all alone here on this island of scum?

He sighed and came over to her dropping down to her eye level and lifting her chin. He wasnâ??t rough but firm not giving her the chance to pull away. â??I wonâ??t be leaving you here when I do to sea Amelia.â? He looked into her eyes making it clear that he said what he meant. â??Even Thea would never stay behind here when Callar and Ralph are at sea. Women that stay behind either need to be feared, or married to Callar. Now I donâ??t think you will be castrating any men in the near future, so that leaves only the option of you coming with me.â? He smiled brushing his hand over her cheek, â??And everything else I will help you learn, or Thea will.â?

Amelia suddenly didn't know what she feared more.... staying alone on this island or being trapped in the middle of the sea on the same ship and Callar the man that tried to drown her at sea. She shook her head a little, "You honestly think your father will allow me back on the ship after all that happened out there? He wanted to throw me into the sea Connor, I doubt he'll want me back on his boat again taking up space."

He smiled and shrugged standing back up. â??And I defied him. he wonâ??t let me back on the same ship either because of that. So my only choice is to get my own ship and crew. On it I make the rules and decide how prisoners are treated.â? He smiled and gently helped her stand pulling her into his arms standing there looking into her eyes. â??I can even take you home if you want, or make a new home for us somewhere that you will feel safe.â?

Amelia looked up at him, a look of utter shock on her face, "What?" she asked in a meek voice. "You.... you would do all that? Turn back on your family? Leave them all behind... for what? For me?" Her face was still stricken with shock even as she stood before him now. "You still hardly know me Connor. This is your whole life here, is it not?"

Conner smiled and looked into her eyes. â??You are my whole life Amelia. I would give up everything for you. There is nothing here that I will be worse off not having, though I might miss Ralph and Thea, I will be with you and that is what matters to me.â? He looked deep into her eyes just standing there with her holding her close.

Amelia stood there, still stunned into silence. His actions that he promised her he would do for her spoke louder then anything else on how he felt about her and how he felt about this marriage they were forced into. And her actions soon spoke loud as well as she cupped his cheeks in her hand, pulled him down to her as she rose on her toes... and kissed him.

Conner smiled at her looking down into her eyes more and then froze as she leaned up kissing him softly. He gasped his arms slipping around her and then leaned in kissing her back. His arms held her close just lightly holding her body against him just enjoying the kiss with his soon to be wife. One hand slipped up into her hair lightly supporting her head as he kissed her a little deeper then before.

The kiss lasted a few long, lovely moments. It never grew hot or heavy. It was soft and sweet really until Amelia ended it. She pulled her lips back and placed her mouth over them gently, a blush covering her cheeks as the little innocent she was. Shocked at herself that she had been the one to kiss him.

There was silence.

"You.... you can help me.... cook.... if you like," she finally said, clearly avoiding the moment they would have to talk about what had just happened between them. Yet not regretting it at the same time.

Conner was also glad that she avoided it though eventually they would have to talk about things like this. He nodded smiling brushing his hand over her cheek lightly. â??I would like that.â? He took her hand and they both started to work on breakfast together just spending time together being themselves.

The time does as it tends to do and moved along. Since Connor was the son of their Pirate King and the circumstances of how the marriage had come about, everyone on the island wanted to see the wedding. They wanted to get a glimpse at the girl that had made Connor stand up to his father and fight for. Especially since not many had seen her. She kept herself hidden away in Connor and Ralph's small home that they shared. Well not so much shared anymore. Ralph wasn't around much as he and Thea stole as much time together as they could. And when not together, they were with Connor and Amelia. Thea was the only other woman and the island Amelia had after all and the two of them planned the details that need a woman's touch at the wedding.

On the day that had been designated for the wedding, Connor and Amelia and everyone moved down the the ship. Since so many wanted to see, they decided it would be best to have the wedding on the gang plank of the ship so that everyone could stand below and see it happen. Connor was getting ready in his room while Amelia was off in Thea's. Gem and Callar were there, but only because they had to be. Callar would be the one to marry them, as much as Amelia hated that. Well, as much as they ALL hated that.

The dress they had been able to dig up for the wedding was not exactly the best dress. It wasn't white for all the white dresses they could find all had such low neck lines. Amelia already knew she would be on display. She wanted to be as covered as possible so she instead picked a nice blue dress that kept much more covered up.

"Are you ready?" Thea asked her as she finished up with Amelia's hair, look at her friend and soon to be sister through the mirror before them both. "I know it's not the wedding a girl dreams of... heck, it's not even a wedding you really want but-"

"No," Amelia cut in, a slight smile on her face, "I'm alright with is now. Connor is a very sweet man and, well, honestly, I don't think I could have asked for a better husband had my father arranged a marriage for me. At least this way, I came to know my husband before wedding him. If I was still at home, I would more then likely not even known him until meeting him at the alter. Perhaps it's all better this way."

Thea wondered if Amelia was saying it to convince her or to convince herself of it. "Come on, we don't want to keep them all waiting. The witnesses will want to get it over quite to drown themselves in the wedding celebration."

"Actually... may I have a moment Thea? To myself. I just need to collect my thoughts one last night before I do this. I will be right out." Amelia gave her a light smile.

She did not like the idea of leaving Amelia alone. The girl had not been alone a single moment since they had come to this island.

Seeing her hesitation, Amelia took her hands and asked once more, "Just a moment and then I will be right out. I promise."

"Very well," Thea finally gave in. "I shall be right outside waiting."

"Thank you," Ameilia said as she turned to face herself in the mirror again. She head the door click behind Thea as she left. Closing her eyes, Amelia took a moment to just breath and think. Her life had taken such a turn. Never has she thought she would one day find herself here like this. About to wed a pirate. But Connor was a good man, that was indeed the truth and honestly, she could not picture herself being wed to anyone else but him. This was her life now, like it or not, but really... she was starting to like it. She a smile on her lips, she opened her eyes to face herself one last time as Ameila before she became the wife of Connor.

Conner couldnâ??t be happier for what was about to happen, Amelia and he had grown closer of the past week enjoying each otherâ??s company and having much time to themselves as Ralph and Thea left them alone often. Still with all the chances that had come up Conner had done nothing to Amelia leaving her pure for their wedding night.

However someone else had different ideas about Ameliaâ??s purity. Jim had hidden in Theaâ??s cabin knowing that this would be where Amelia stayed just before becoming Connerâ??s wife. Conner had shamed Jim by taking his eye. Jim was going to take something even more valuable to Conner. He slipped from a dark corner where he had hidden under some blankets. He came up behind Amelia and the instant her eyes locked on him in the mirror he grabbed her one hand going over her mouth. â??Now now canâ??t have you screaming can we.â?

Amelia's eyes went wide with fear! Of all the pirates, Jim was the one that Amelia feared the most of all! He had tried to rape her, he had tried to kill Connor, and now... oh God what did he want now?! She instantly screamed into his hand, but it was muffled by his hand of course. Thea was not far, but she had no idea of the trouble poor Amelia was in.

It took her instants a few moments to kick in. Precious time that she needed and wasted trying to think of what to do. She finally moved to get to her feet and run for the door...

Jim already had used those moments to his advantage. As she tried to run he was able to change his leverage on her and flip her onto the bed. His hand was off her mouth for a mere moment as he moved closer to her, having made sure to toss her on the bed rough enough to knock the wind out of her. his hand was back on her mouth as his other pushed her skirts up. â??Now now, there is no need for that.â?

He moved so fast and worked so skillfully that Amelia didn't have the time to even think of screaming in the moment she would have been able to. And now she was pinned under him, his intentions becoming plan as he hiked up her skirts. She whimpered, tears coming down her cheeks in big puddles as she tried to kick him and moved her hands to claw his face.

His hand pushing her skirts up grabbed a scrap of her underskirts and ripped them in a place that would never be seen. Braving her hands he quickly gagged her so that his hand would be free to pin her claws down. With another strip of her petticoats he tied her hands down and to the bed post. Finally he pushed her skirts up forcing her legs wide. â??Now then, down to business.â? There was a shnick of metal on leather and he light brushed the cold metal up her inner thigh.

Why did she have to be so WEAK! It seemed to her that even though she was struggling with all her might, it did nothing to him. And as she felt the metal against her skin, her tears only increased. Flashes of that night he had threatened to use his knife on her, what would he do now? Butcher her and leave her body to be found? Oh god why did she had to be so damn helpless!?

Jim said nothing but laughed and let his fingers brush against her panties rubbing at her pussy. â??I would love to just indulge myself but I think that would be too simple.â? He smirked and pulled her panties aside. Turning the knife around he rubbed the rough hilt over her outer lips in a rough and crude imitation of trying to stimulate her. suddenly he pushed the hilt into her virgin pussy feeling the resistance and pushing past her hymen stealing her virginity. He pulled the knife out roughly before cutting her hands free. â??Now then, if you tell anyone that this happened I will kill you, that bitch Thea, and your lover boy Conner. This will be our little secret but you will always know that it was I who took your virginity not Conner.â? At that he hid himself again leaving her hands free but the gag still in her mouth.

Back
Top Bottom