Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sailor Venus Gets Caught (liynn ~ jemnai)

He pulls out of her mouth"I got to taste that honey pot of yours"he said with deep groan as he wanted to see if the carpet meets the drapes. He leads her up the stairs to the master bedroom were he press a button on the wall and the fireplace roars to life. The bed in the room was 13th century English Nobleman's bed that was 4 post.

"Nice place." She commented as they entered the room. She removed her skirt and panties, showing that she was shaved. Mina laid on the bed and spread her long legs wide, rubbing her pussy softly. "Come taste me." She said with a smile.

"I loved shave pie"he said as he goes gets on the bed where he get between her legs and starts to lick and kiss her inner thigh as he noticed the moisture glissend from her juices. " Atleast you never be late for work"he said as he goes and slides his tounge along her slit slowly moaning as he tastes her sweet juices.

"Oh, David." Mina moaned softly as her clit was licked, her fingers clutching at the sheets on the bed. She moved her other hand to cup and squeeze her breast, playing with her nipple as she was licked. "More, David, more." She begged, moving the hand that was clutching the sheets to place on his head, pushing him further down into her cunt.

David masterfully worked her cunt with his tounge like he was a seasoned muff muncher. He takes her clit into his mouth and gently nibbles on her clit as she presses his face further into pussy. He get her good ands wet then fuck her silly.

As David pleasured her, Mina moaned and groaned each time he played with her clit, gasping as he lightly bit into it. "David!" She shouted as she lets his head go, her fingers clutching into the sheets once more. "I want you to fuck me. Please, stick your cock in me." The girl begged, hot and horny from David's expert tongue.

"If that is what you want"he said as he stops his oral manipulation of her cunt. He roughly pulls her to him as he aims his cock at her hole then slide into her tight cunt as it was like vise onto it as he slowly move into her.

"Nngh, David!" Mina moans loudly as he enters her tight cunt with his massive cock. It was like trying to fit a size twelve foot into a size seven shoe, impossibly tight but manageable. Her pussy walls hugged David's cock tightly, massaging every inch as he entered her moist wetness.

"Yeah God you so tight but it feels so fucking great"he growls as he could feel every fiber of her pussy walls as he moves further into her as he start to move back and forth to help get some nice lube inside of her cunt as she stretches her hole.

"Oh, God, David." Mina moans as he starts to move back and forth inside of her, her juice dripping down his huge fuckpole. "Fuck me hard, please." She begged, wanting to feel the man plowing into her pussy and to feel his hefty balls smacking into her ass.

He starts to move faster and harder as he fucks her. He was going to fuck her raw and sore then do it tomorrow as they mate like beast as the first roars in the fireplace. It had been so long since he had a mate and his life was long and human companionship was needed.

"Fuck me, David, fuck me!" Mina pleaded as she wrapped her arms around the muscular man on top of her, digging her fingers into his back. With each rough thrust that David plowed into her she groaned and gasped, bucking her hips a bit as his cock was fully embedded into her.

"MMM"he moans as he pounds in and out of her faster and harder as he looked deep into her eyes but making sure seh couldnt look into his as if she were seh see nothing but death and pain that was hidden in his soul. "YOu like this huh"he moans as he was hitting her cervix with his thrusts down.

Mina moaned right along with him as he thrust into her. "Fuck yes, I love this." She groaned, putting her hands on the small of his back to push him in even deeper inside of her. How she was taking all twleve enormous inches of his cock without breaking, she didn't know, but all she felt was pure pleasure.

He flips her so she was on her belly as he starts to fuck her doggie style. He plows harder and faster with his thrusts. His hand slaps her heart shaped ass."I think this will work out fine"he said

Mina's moans of pleasure only continued to get louder and louder as David fucker her brutally, slamming into her little ass with each of his thrusts. She groaned as she was spanked hard by David's powerful hand, a red mark soon forming where his hand landed. "Fuck me, David! Yes!"

He started to savagely thrust in and out of her ass over and over as he grabs her hair."Do you like that babe"he moans her ass grips him tigher then her cunt did.

Mina groaned loudly as his thrusts got more savage and rough. Her head tilts back a bit as he grabs her blond hair, her shouting in pleasure as she thrusts into him again. "Yes, David! God, yes!" She practically screams.

"Here it cums"he moans as he unloads deep inside of her ass as he continues to thrust hard and fast never missing a step with his fucking.

Back
Top Bottom