Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sailor Venus Gets Caught (liynn ~ jemnai)

"Nice to meet you Mina so what brings a lovely woman like yourself out on a nice like this"he said as the streets were pretty much dead"Care to get a drink"he added as he was smitten by her beauty as she take her hand as the shakes it ans then kisses it.

Mina's blush deepened a bit as her hand was kissed, a boy certainly had never done that before. "Well, I was doing a bit of window shopping, really." She lied, not telling this stranger of what she was really doing, of course, people didn't say that they were a defender of Earth and that she was fighting off a flower creature that was sent from The Crisis Empire. "I'd love to get a drink with you." She smiled, admiring his handsome features.

"Well thanks I could use the company as I sort of new here in Tokyo. I just moved here a few monthes back and this city can be overwhelding for a gaijin"he said as they walk around till they find a coffee house. His 6ft tall stature was ever present as they walk down the street.

Mina laughed a bit. "Yeah, the city is still even a bit confusing for me and I was born here." She said as they arrived at a coffee house, quickly stepping inside to the warmth and comfort of the small shop, grabbing a seat at one of the many empty tables.

"I bet"he said as they enter the shop. "So what do you want my treat"he said as he sat next to her as he give her a look over as they chat and figure out what to have on the crisp cool night.

Mina simply shrugged as she took off her jacket, placing it on her seat. "A hot chocolate would be nice." She said, adjusting the bow in her hair. "So where exactly did you move from?"

"Alright and I moved here from the California"he said to her as he goes ands get them something to drink. He orders himself a frap like drink ands her hot chocolate . A few minute later he comes back with their drinks and sits next to her.

"Thanks." She said, sipping at her drink carefully. "Wow, California, I bet it was nice there. Why'd you move to Japan? It gets pretty cold here, you know." Mina smiled, noticing that the male was only wearing a t-shirt.

"Well I wanted a change of sceenery as well as japan has always been one of the place I wanted to travel to and live for a while"he said as they sit and talk." What do you like to do for fun"he asked as he sucked down his drink as some whipcream formed a mustash on his upperlip.

Mina nodded. "Yeah, it is nice here, especially in the spring with all of the cherry blossom trees." The girl laughed a bit at the mustache that formed on David's upper lip and extended her finger to his mouth. "Here, let me get that for you." She ran her finger across his lip, gather the whipped cream that had formed there and stuck it in her mouth, licking it off of her finger. "There, all better."

"Why thanks you Mina so what is it that you do for a living"he asked as he watched her lick the whip cream off his finger ina seducive way. He definaly did like what he saw as they talk.

Mina didn't exactly know what to answer for that question. For a living she protected Tokyo from intergalactic evil creatures, even though she wasn't technically paid for it. "Erm, well...I don't have a job at the moment, but am looking." She lied, a slight smile on her face. "What do you do?"

"Well I have this lil start up company that deals in robotics"he said as it was true he restarted his company here but ona minorside instead of large robots he was making small ones that help in emergancy situtations to aid the police or fire fighters. "Well I am looking for a Personal Assistant"he said.

"Really? I could be a great personal assistant!" The girl sounded enthusiastic about the position, not only because she'd finally have a job, but her boss was handsome and charming. She didn't exactly know how to tell him about her strange hours though, especially since she sometimes had to drop everything immediately to go save Tokyo. Oh well, she'd make up excuses if she needed to. "Do you have a day for interviews that I could come to?"

"Well how about we consider this as your interview. You see I work strange hours sometimes I get called for a 1 on 1 meeting through the day so I hope that isnt going to be a problem"he said as he to come up with an excuse with poping in and out of the office when a battle comes.

Mina was relieved to hear that the man had strange hours of absence also, that would work perfectly with her schedule. "Oh, that will be just fine. I don't mind if you have meetings throughout the day, I'll just do some paperwork while you're in them." She smiled, taking another sip of her hot chocolate. Of course the girl wouldn't really be doing paperwork, she'd be out fighting, but there was no need to tell her future employer that.

"So why dont come by at 10 tomorrow so we can get the paperwork done ands make it official"he said as he pulls out a business card and hand it to her. Card reads: David Ballway CEO of Ballway Heavy Robotics Industries and has all his contact info including the office address."One of the perks is that you get a company cellphone"he said.

Mina took the card and looked it over, the business wasn't too far from her house, perfect. "A cellphone, really? That's great!" She was truly excited about the job, to finally have one was fantastic. "I don't know how to thank you for this, this is amazing."

"No thanks are needed Mina tho dress at the office is Business Professional"he said as he tells her about the benifits from the professional gym to discounts with local venders"So do you have any questions for me Mina"he asked as he looks into ehr blue eyes.

"Right, business professional, got it." Mina nodded, listening to him explain the many benefits that she would get from working with him. "Um, only one question, what time would you like me to arrive tomorrow?" She questioned before drinking a bit more of her hot chocolate. "And are you sure I couldn't do anything for you? I mean, you just gave me this amazing job and I didn't do anything for it."

"Well 10 am and you are repaying me by having a casual drink and conversation unless you have any idea on how you could"he said with a sly grin as they talk and enjoy their drinks. He gets up and get them some more then comes back with seconds.

As he got back, Mina leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek, a blush across her face as she did. "Since you're technically not my boss yet, that's not inappropriate, right?" She questioned, smiling at him slightly. "That's my thanks, although I know it's nothing compared to what you're giving me, I couldn't think of anything else without seeming a bit...forward."

David blushed when Mina kissed "Well its alright and I dont mind a forward woman it shows that they know what they want plus life is short"he said witha wicked grin.

Mina blushed as the man grinned and moved her chair closer to him. "Well, if you're sure." If it impressed her soon to be employer, she was most likely going to do it. The girl closed her eyes and tilted her head a bit, placing her hand on the man's cheek as she leaned forward and pressed her lips to his.

David returned the kiss as he sly slides his tounge along her lips as his hand caress her face as they kiss. He moans as they kiss.

Back
Top Bottom