Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sailor Venus Gets Caught (liynn ~ jemnai)

Liynn

Super-Earth
"Venus love chain, encircle!" Mina shouted, a chain of hearts erupting from her fingers towards her enemy. The flower monster quickly dodged the attack and sent her vines at Sailor Venus, which the girl narrowly dodged, jumping out of the way but making a rather rough landing onto the ground. The monster sent numerous vines after the blonde though, each she dodged until she was hidden behind a wall, her breathing heavy. "Come out sailor scout, give me your energy!" The monster screamed as she laughed manically, her vines slipping around the wall that Mina was hidden behind.

"Crescent beam, smash!" The girl shouted, a yellow beam of energy shooting from her pointer finger and cutting the vines that were sent after her. The monster yelped in pain and stumbled a bit as Sailor Venus emerged from the alleyway back into the open street. She raised her hand and yelled, "Venus love cha-" but was cut off as vines encircled her, trapping her as the monster began to suck her energy. The flower monster laughed again, knowing that she had the blonde sailor scout caught and no one was around to help her.

"I think it time to mow the lawn"a voice said from the shadows as a wave of energy cuts through the vines of the flower monster as it does it cut rips off the bow causing ehr breasts to be visable as the cold night air starts to make her nipples hard.

"AAAGH" the creature yelped as its vine start to spray goo."Who dare hurt me"the creature says as it tries to mend it wounds.

A figure in red and silver armor comes out of the shadows witha sword like device attached to his right wrist..

Sailor Venus didn't have time to worry that her uniform was now ripped and her breasts were now visible to anyone who looked, she had to get rid of this monster before it killed her or the man who had saved her. "Venus love chain, encircle!" The girl shouted as yet another chain of orange hearts erupted from her fingers, hitting the creature right on it's forehead. "Quick, finish it off!" She shouted to her savior, the man in red and silver.

The armored figure charges the monster as the blade of the weapon starts to spin at high RPM as the blade drills through the monster destroying it in a firey blaze. The Warrior stands there not phased by the aftermath like battle harden figure.

As the monster was defeated, Venus covered her breasts with her hands, now much more self-conscious that they weren't in the midst of battle any longer. She walked over to the man, a slight smile on her face. "Wow, you seem to be quite the powerful warrior." It was true, it was rare that anyone could defeat a monster who wasn't a sailor scout or Darien, but this man did it also. "May I ask who you are? I'm Sailor Venus."

"I am a friend but soon my idenity will be revieled in time Miss"he said as he starts to walk off from the battle sceene as the remains of the flower creature still burn like mulch once it been torched."One thing these creatures are going to be getting tougher"he added as as motocycle appears and he jumps onto adns drives off.

"I...okay, um...it was nice to meet you! Thanks for saving me!" Sailor Venus shouted to the man as he drove off, leaving her half naked in the street. "That was strange." She muttered to herself as she began to walk into an alleyway, planning on taking the backstreets home so no one would see her with her breasts hanging out.

A few days after her last encounter with one of the flower creatures, Sailor Venus was at it again, fighting yet another flower. By now, her costume had been repaired so she wasn't as indecent as last time, much to her pleasure. "Where do you come from!?" She demanded as she dodged a set of vines. "Crescent beam, smash!" The girl shouted as an energy beam shot out from her index finger, cutting a set of vines, causing the creature to scream once more. "Hah, take that!" Mina said with a bit of laughter. In a split second however, Venus was on the ground and was being dragged towards the creature, one of her vines caught the girl by the foot.

"We meet again"a familar voice said but this time in a different armor this one was red and gold as he but with a archic symbol of fire on the belt of his armor as his slashes the flower with a katana like sword as it cuts it sending a flame of fire up to the monster scorching it.

Sailor Venus was ecstatic to see the man who saved her, but this time he was in a different set of armor. The girl was set free from the vine as the monster burned, oozing out goo, the same as last time one just like it was defeated. She stood up and looked down at herself, becoming embarrassed instantly. Being dragged across the street roughed her clothing up a bit and she had tears down the front, exposing a bit of her breasts and her midriff. "This is...awkward." She laughed a bit as she tried to cover herself. "Sorry about this."

"Well are you fine miss"he asked as he was using the scanners in his helmet to so a body scan to see if any injury that should couldnt seen. Thinking she wasnt half bad looking and she did have some nice tits and if the carpet matches the drapes.

"Yes, I'm fine." She smiled at him. "The monster really didn't do too much damage to me, I can dodge most of their vines after fighting so many of them." Sailor Venus dropped one of her hands and presented it to the man for a hand shake, revealing more of the rips in her uniform, more of her skin now on display. "Thank you for saving me once again, eventually I'll have to learn how to beat them myself, I can't rely on you to always be there when I need help."

"Well they are getting more frequent"he said as he take her hand into his armored one" these are just test runs for more powerful creatures to come"he added as he noticed her hardening nipples as she touched his armored hand.

Sailor Venus couldn't help that her nipples were hardening a bit, the cold night combined with her rather revealing senshi outfit made her rather chilly. "Really, how do you know that these are just minions?" She questioned as she let go of his armored hand, keeping her slight smile as she rubbed the sides of her arms in an attempt to warm herself up.

"Basic miltary strategy test the defences of place your tring to take over then once you got a intelligance need to figure out the best way to take over you then send in the heavy guns"he said to her as his sword turns to flame to help her get warm.

"Oh, right." Sailor Venus said,a bit embarrassed since she knew absolutely next to nothing about military tactics or even what the man was talking about. "Thanks." She muttered, moving closer to his sword to get warm. "So do you have any idea of who is sending these things?"

"My intell I gathered is they are minions of what is known as the Crisis Empire"he said to her as they start to talk. He remained in his armor as to not reviel who he was to her.

"The Crisis Empire? I've never heard of them." Venus said, also staying in her outfit, even though it was ripped. "I'll have to ask the other scouts about them, maybe Luna will know something." She moved even closer to his sword, the warmth inviting as she held out her arms, revealing all of the rips in her outfit, warming up her hands near the fire.

"Well they are an Interdiamentional Empire that wants the Earth as there to make it a New Hell of sorts"he said as he lets her in on the intelligence he has gathered since the C.E. started to send these plant monster to test the strength.

"Oh crap, that doesn't sound good at all." Sailor Venus said, moving some hair out of her face. "Wait, do you know more about these guys? Maybe we could team up! I'm a lot stronger than I look, I swear." She laughed. "Well, when I'm not caught by vines I am."

"Listen I am here to help not partner with anyone once this crisis is over with I will be done to where I am need"he said as it was true the System Lords said he could return to his universe once the one here was done. "I need to be going"he said as he grabs his sword and telports ina red light about 3 blocks away the light lands and the figure stands"Power Down"he said as his armor retracks and there stands a young man in black tshirt ands jeans with combat boots. "Man those flowers are getting to be pain in my ass"he said as he walks out of the ally.

The girl was a bit shocked by the rudeness of the male, but simply shrugged her shoulders, figuring the man was just an ass. She transformed back out of her senshi form and wore civilian clothes once again, comprising of her school uniform and a jacket. "Might as well call the other scouts and ask about The Crisis Empire." She sighed as she headed off to her home.

The young walking thing streets not really watching where he was going walked ino a young blonde woman"OOh I sorry Miss"he said to her

Mina let out a small gasp as she was bumped into, her face smacking into the man's chest before she was pushed back a bit by the force. "O-Oh, no, it's my fault sir, it's no trouble." She smiled at the male, blushing a bit in embarrassment.

"I'm Mina, nice to meet you." She placed her hand in his and shook it softly, unaware that this was the man she whose had she had shook only minutes before.

Back
Top Bottom