Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sailor Venus Gets Caught (liynn ~ jemnai)

Mina places her other hand on the man's broad shoulder as they kissed, her tongue slipping out of her moist mouth to meet his, rubbing it against his slowly.

As their tounge meet a shock hits them like a bolt as they connect. He hadnt had sex in eons so he went with it.

Despite the shock, Mina broke the kiss slowly, kissing his lips once more as she did so. "Maybe we shouldn't do this here, I don't want people staring." She said with a blush.

"Your place would be best." She said as she stood up, grabbing her coat from her seat. Mina was already horny, her nipples hard, slightly visible through her top before she covered herself up with her jacket.

"Alright"he said as they head out into the cold as they walk his put his arm around her."So since I am not your boss yet what size breasts are yours"he asked her as he had noticed her nipples had harden.

Mina couldn't help but laugh slightly at David's straightforwardness, blushing a bit at his question. "I'm a 34 C-cup, David." She said, leaning into his warmth. "Since I'm not your employee yet, may I ask what size your cock is?" She bit her lip at the question, anxious for the response.

"Well lets say I am 1/3 of a yard long or 12 inches when I am hard"He said with a dark grin as he pulls her closer to him as get closer to his place."I hope you can handle what I pack"he said to her.

Mina was taken back quite a bit once David had announced his impressive size. How was she going to take all of that without breaking? Well, they were soon going to find out. "Wow, David, you're huge." She said with a laugh as she puts an arm around his waist, snuggling into him a bit more. "I hope I can take all of it also."

"Why thank you Mina"he said as they got to his building where he live. It was one of the ultra rich building in Tokyo. Once they get in and get into the elevator he takes key out and put it into a slot turns it as the elevator starts to move up. As he presses Mina into the side of the elevator and kisses ehr deeply.

Mina kissed the man back fiercely, her tongue sliding across his moist lips as her hands trailed down his chest lightly until she arrived at his jeans. One hand grasped the man through his jeans, gripping his length as the other caressed his cheek.

As she felt his chest she could feel many scars. The Doors open to large penthouse suite"We are here"he said to her.

The blond stepped into the male's luxurious apartment and took off her jacket, revealing her hard nipples that were poking through her sweater. She pushed David against the door, feeling his many scars as her hand swept across his chest. She pressed her eager lips to his once more and tugged at the bottom of his shit, wanting for him to take it off.

David pulls off his shirt revealing many scar some that looked old and deep on his toned chest. "I hope my scars dont turn you off"he said as he hated hsi scars but they were reminder of what and who he was.

"No, darling, I don't mind at all. They show that you're tough." Mina wanted to question as to how he got so many scars, but thought that would be left for a better time. She ran her delicate fingers down David's toned chest, admiring the hard muscle she felt. She kissed at his neck softly, moving her hands to toy with her own sweater, taking it off to reveal nothing but her skin and breasts, she'd decided not to wear a bra that day.

"Alright and goes those are lovey tits"he said as he picks her up and then moves so he presses her against the wall as he starts to kiss her breasts as he show her his power and strength.

"Mm...thank you." Mina said with a slight moan as David begins to kiss her breasts, her own hand reaches for his crotch area, gripping it softly. She couldn't believe that she was going to have sex with such a handsome man, especially after meeting him only an hour ago, but right now she didn't care, all that was on her mind was David.

David takes her nipple into his mouth as he holds her in place as she goes back and start play wiht his ever hardening rod of man meet. The softness of her hand felt great on his mighty shaft as it harden to ridged shape.

Mina moaned a bit louder as David took her perky nipple into his mouth, loving the moisture on it. "David, you're huge." She said with a slight giggle as she felt his cock harden and grow, the shaft was thick and she could feel it even through his jeans, which she began to unbutton and unzip.

"Why thank you Mina"he said as he goes to the other breast and starts to suck on that ones nipple as he brings her down"Why dont you have a taste of my cockmeat sandwich"he said to her.

"I'd love to, David." Mina said with a smile, kissing his lips quickly before she got onto her knees and finally freed David's massive fuckpole that was hidden by his jeans and boxers. For a moment Mina just looked in amazement at the size of it, her hand grapsing the shaft and stroking it once or twice as she smiled up at David, her tongue leaving her mouth as she licked the head of his large tip.

"OOH Mina it been so long since I been with a woman"he moans as he feels the very soft and well manicured hand on his massive fuckstick. He groans deeply as she tounge touch the purple bulbus head of his massive tool. A lil bit of sweet clear precum came out of the slit and landed on her tounge.

"Mm, you taste good, David." Mina said with a devlish smile as she lapped up the precum that leaked from the bulbous tip of his cock. She continued to lick and suck at his cockhead rapidly before she opened her mouth a bit wider and took it into her mouth, pushing herself further and further down until she had a few inches in. The girl began to bob her head up and down, stroking the rest of the shaft with one hand while the other massaged his heavy balls.

"Yeah that it Mina suck it real good get it nice ands wet for me to fuck you with it"he moans as he starts to move his hip to move his massive cock into her mouth and try to get down her throat. "Yeah that it show me your Dicktation skills"he groans as he could feel he was at the entrance of her throat as she felt her gag on his cock.

Mina did choke a bit on his massive tool, but continued to suck and take his meat like a true warrior. She stroked what little part of his shaft that she didn't have in her mouth and massaged what was in her mouth with her tongue and clenching muscles.

Back
Top Bottom