Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Not So Simple And Clean [ra5010 and BlindedByTheLight]

He smirks as he pushes into her and releases, filling her cunt up so it oozed out. "Mmmmm there we go... good girl..." He keeps thrusting mixing his seed with her juices, her inner walls being lined with it as it shot up to her cervix, coating every inch.

Riku grins as he pulls out, the cum dripping onto the sheets as he moves his dick towards her mouth now. "Clean it off and than I will let you sleep..." He commands her smirking.

"Mmmm good girl.. you like that taste?" He grins as he pushes her head down forcing it all into her mouth, his balls at her lips.

"Mmmm good girl.." He cums a little more in her throat now, it was left over that didnt quite release. He grins as he holds her head there forcing her to swallow it.

Pulling out of her mouth he grins. "Mmm such a good little whore, now i will let you rest for now, im not done, not by a long shot..." He grins as he slaps her ass, leaving her arms tied but he moves her so her face was in the puddle of cum her pussy as dripped on the bed. He ties her up so she was forced to stay there, he tied her neck to the underside of the bed so her face was forced to stay in the puddle. "Such a little whore..."

He gets behind her as he takes a belt on the floor and whips her ass roughly with it. "Fucking cunt, you dont seem to get it do you? I want your body always, not just than its always..."

He whips her roughly again and grins more. "Naughty slut, you dont seem to get it, this is my room, my world now, my true passion and feelings can be released."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom