Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Not So Simple And Clean [ra5010 and BlindedByTheLight]

Riku grins as he stands in the corner of the room looking over Kairi's body. He has always wanted her as his 'play-thing' but never really had the oppertunity to take control of her. He licks his lips as he sees her moves, he comes out of the shadows and walks over to the bed. "Hey Kairi, you awake?" He smiles lightly as his blue eyes look into her green ones.

"We finally left it, our island, We left our world..." Riku smiles lightly as he sat next to Kairi on the bed. "The darkness engulfed us and we finally left it all..." He hugs her closely. "Finally, freedom beyond our beliefs."

Riku smirks a little as his name was brought up, he was friends with him but he just got in the way of his plans. "Sora got off more than likely, he's probally somewhere on another planet." He smiles as he kisses Kairi's forehead softly to almost say everything is alright, if he had to he would be more forceful, this darkness that is present within him made him lust even more for her body.

"We will we will, just relax, you've been out for sometime Kairi, you need to relax and rest still..." He smiles again as he pulls her up on his lap and wraps his hands around her waist smirking lightly. He relized he would have to be more forcefull.

He sighs as she says that. "I do care about him, greatly, dont ever think elsewise, but Im worried about your health, you have been out for ten days straight..." He hugs her tighter, his crotch 'accidently' grinding against her tight ass. The bulge throbbing underneath.

"Just relax Kairi..." He smiles as he kisses her neck softly, his lips pressing agaisnt her pale skin. "Just relax and enjoy this..." His hands move from her waist to her small breasts, grabbing hold of them and groping her softly.

Riku sighs heavily. "Listen Kairi, Ive helped you, I found you passed out in a field and brought you here, just relax and let me do one thing to you thats it..." He pulls her closer forcefully groping her rougher now, He starts to grind against her tight ass as her skirt raised.

"I care for you Kairi dont you get that? Your my world, my everything, the only reason why I didnt die from lonliness, The darkness has shown me the way to true enlightment, its lead me to you, true happiness." He smiles lightly as he gropes her a little rougher, his left hand falling down to her legs and rubs at her inner thigh and going up under the skirt.

He sighs as he realizes he would have to be more forceful and restraining. He grabs her roughly and takes a sheet, tying her hands up behind her back as he throws her face first onto the bed. "Listen! Im sick of this shit... I've been nothing but kind to you since you came to our fucking island, not yours.. you were an outsider, I was more nice to you than that fucker Sora was ever, I always protected you, I got into the fights not Sora, I was there always standing up for you, and for once I just want to give into these damn feelings... To have you to myself, to take from you one thing that means alot... And you dare deny me it?" He yells at her angrily as he grabs her skirt and yanks it off, smacking her ass roughly.

"Kairi... Im gonna fuck you... Im gonna fuck you so hard..." He yanks her panties off now slapping her bare ass hard enough to bruise her pale skin. "Your either gonna obey or I will force you to got it?"

Forcing her legs open he sighs as he looks at her tight shaven cunt, he gets down to his knees, his hands on her inner thighs keeping her legs open, his nose taking in the sweet aroma of her juices. "Mmmm you fucking cunt, your getting excited arnt you?" He smirks as he licks at her slit and than at her anus teasingly.

He grins at her reaction to him licking her dirtier hole, he decided he was gonna tease her more there. He pushes his tongue into her tight entrance and grins as his hands pulled her legs open wider now, the taste of this hole was disgusting but also at the same time it turned him on more making him want to torture this hole more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom