Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Not So Simple And Clean [ra5010 and BlindedByTheLight]

"Mmmm you like it back here Kairi? I wouldnt have figured you would be a lil anal whore..." He grins as he says that and moves histongue in and out of her tight anus, lubing it up roughly, he licks roughly inside getting her inner walls. His hands spread her legs wider, all the way.

He smirks as his tongue moved roughly into her ass again, this time he pushes it in as deep as it can go and grins as he lightly sucks on her ass to tease her more. His hands pushes her legs apart, pressing her limit.

"Mmmm good girl..." He yanks his tongue out and licks between her cheeks and down again to her pussy now jamming his tongue into her. "You want something else dont you?" He smirks. "Say your a little naughty slut and maybe I might just give it to you..."

"Mmm than im gonna leave your pussy alone.." He smirks as he gets up and slaps her ass roughly, taking her by her hair and forcing her to her knees so her face was infront of his crotch, he undoes his pants and removes his hard cock, it stood at a length of 13 inches and had a girth of 4 inches. "You sure you dont want this in that lil cunt?" He whispers softly as he pushes her head foreward so the tip of his dick was against her lips.

"If I feel teeth you get killed... simple as that.." He grins as he pushes her head foreward so his tip of his dick was forced in her mouth. "Now you suck it and I fuck you, than its done, than we can go back to the noraml way of life fucking cunt..." He yanks on her hair roughly.

"There we go...." He grins as he lets go of her hair, allowing her to have a little more control. "Now... get down all the way and I will be pleased..." He smirks as he says that, pushing his cock deeper into her throat.

"Either you really start sucking it like you want it.. or i will fuck that tight cunt of yours and cum into it you fucking slut..." Riku grabs her head and forces it foreward, forcing his tip down the back of her throat.

Riku grins as he jams the rest into her throat, her lips touching his balls. "Keep sucking you little slut..." He shudders slightly loving this. "You keep being a good whore and I'll fuck you so you ahve pleasure as well.."

Yanking her back by her hair he smiles lightly. "You did a good job, now its my job for you to feel some pleasure..." He grins as he pulls her up by her hair and bends her over the bed, he gets behind her and presses the tip of his dick agianst her tight virgin lips.

"Kairi... Im gonna.." He pushes into her tight slit, ripping her open wide as he gets his tip all the way in. "just shut up and relax..." He thrusts in roughly, tearing her wider.

Thrusting i nand out roughly he got himself deeeper and deeper, ripping her wide apart, he jammed in so hard his entire member got in. "Fucking cunt.... You know you like it..."

"Cunt, you now you love it..." He smirks and he thrusts faster and faster, he thrusts rougher now too. Her pussy growing tighter around his cock. "Moan like the little whore you are..." He thrusts even rougher.

Riku thrusts even rougher and grins as he gropes her now roughly, "Keep it up Kairi, you love it dont you?" He whispers into her ear as he kisses her neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom