Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Not So Simple And Clean [ra5010 and BlindedByTheLight]

"Mmmm good girl, and no im not gonna leave, im gonna stay here with you, this is only now cause you forced me, but see the world i put you in? A world of pleasure?" He grins as his thrusts become rougher, his balls slamming against her pussy lips as he tries to get them into her cunt too.

"You wouldnt give me what I wanted..." He grins as he thrusts rougher and rougher. His balls entering her now expanding her more as his tip kept rubbing against her cervix. "Mmm Kairi... I love this...." He keeps grunting as he thrusts rougher.

"Just shut up and moan or i will jam this into your ass..." He threatens her as he thrusts rougher and rougher feeling her walls close around him, his balls being clinched into her pussy. "Mmmm just cum you little whore..."

Riku grins as he yanks out of her pussy, allowing her fluids to seep out on the bed. "Mmmm good girl.." He presses his tip against her tight anus. "Gonna fuck you here...."

"Mmmm this will be fun..." He pulls her ass cheeks apart as he jams his cock into her, he jams it in all the way splitting her open in one move.

"Because you love it..." He grins as he thrusts in and out roughly, tearing her walls open. "Moan you bitch..." He thrusts rougher and rougher, her ass clenching on his shaft as he keeps pulling out.

"You love the pain and you know it..." He thrusts rougher and rougher and rougher, his dick throbbing into her, he knew she loved it anyway, he felt her pussy getting wetter against his balls.

Thrusting rougher and rougher he could feel her loving it more. "Just moan... and i will finish soon.." He thrusts more and more.

"Keep moaning my name, keep moaning out how much you love it.." He grins as he thrusts even rougher.

"Mmm you want my cum?" He starts to pant as he whispers into her ear as he kisses it and thrusts roughly, slamming her body foreward.

"Mmm what hole..." He grins as he pulls out and jams into her cunt again smirking as he keeps thrusting panting more. "In your tight little pussy?" He gropes her roughly and smirks more.

"Than say it, say you want my cum here..." He grins as he thrusts rougher and rougher into her cunt. Her pussy starting to bruise more. "Naughty girl..." He pinches her nipples roughly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom