Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

He's mine! (light/Divine)

She paused for a moment before pulling her lips from his flesh and looking up at him with a perplexed expression. She hadn't thought of giving him answer other than to play with. Though now as she thought about it, it did seem odd she didn't have any real answer to give him. She rocked back onto her heels still looking at him before tilting her as she heard a sound and was trying to hear it once more. She chewed the inside of her cheek before glance up to my contact with his eyes. "Why do you think I did?" she question in the familiar Ana voice and Ana expression.

She slowly rose from sitting on her heels and brushed some ringlets off her shoulder before tucking some behind her ear. She was curious as to what his answer would be and perhaps it would buy her some more time to thin k over her reasoning. Though it was often hard to think when you had to voices inside one head, both trying to think one thing while the other was trying to tell the other it was wrong.

He looked at her for a few seconds then shifted his eyes to the side. "Well obviously your obsessed and since you knew I would not have shown any interest to begin with, you decided to kidnap me..There is no other possible reason, your just insane." He closed his eyes and looked away, Those probably weren't the best words being as he was bound and she was free to do what she pleased but it was the truth. She should be happy he didn't lie to her like he did to everyone else. Still, it might of been best to keep those thoughts to himself. Oh well, there was nothing he could do now.

"So am I just going to stay like this? What if I get hungry or do actually have to use the bathroom? Do you have a solution for that?" He asked in a sorta cocky way. After all the second she let him go he would try anything he could to escape. "Unless you just don't care or your just going to keep me until I eventually die of hunger or thirst."

Her brow slowly lifted at being called insane, her feelings some what hurt before she nodded with a sigh as if she agreed but didn't understand why. She looked at him for a moment studying him before she shook her as if she was deny a question or comment not voiced. Of course it was Marie fighting with Ana but what else was new. She rolled her eyes, Marie now coming back, smirking as she rested her hands on her hips. She licked her lips before she decided to answer him and his questions.

"You'll be fed and let down, you have to be clean after all. I can't have you staying dirty, you could get sick and there goes my fun." She boasted with a grin before rolling her shoulders into a shrug. "But then again, I don't know if I can trust you not to run, so for now you can stay where you are until I can think of some better way of keeping you under control." She had a wicked grin on her painted lips as she eyed him. "I suppose, a leash, some cuffs and chains could do the trick but for now I like you as you are."

She again shook her head before an innocent expression crossed her lovely face. "Well if you promised to behave.... I could let you down..." she seemed confused and almost sadden by her actions and slowly dropped her gaze. Deep down Ana felt guilty but Marie always seemed to over power Ana when she was becoming weak, therefore never allowing Ana to much freedom to do what she felt was right or best for Light.

Light looked at her with a raised eye brow. She seemed to be off in her own world. His eyes narrowed though when she began to speak again. Control him? Fat chance of that. He would never give in so easily, not to anyone and especially not to her. Try as she might he would make it very difficult for her and in the end might actually win this little game of hers.

So she was going to keep him like this longer? Great he was really starting to feel uncomfortable like this. The least she could of done was chain him to something more normal like a bed, but no, it had to be a damn cross stand. Something else she said caught his ears and angered him. "A what?! There is no way in hell I'm letting you put a leash on me! I'm not your dog, or your property!" He growled with venom in each word. His hands clenched into tight fists. Oh if only he was free, he would teach her a lesson she'd never forget..

Back
Top Bottom