Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

He's mine! (light/Divine)

Ana only smiled as she watched him fall, Now the games would begin. After calling fourth Leon who had been hiding in his quarters waiting for Ana to call for him. He lifted Light with ease before Ana set about cleaning up the slipped tea. It was easy to clean and She had faith in Leon to take care of Light. Shortly after the tea was cleaned, she made her way down the stairs and further still until she was under the house, even lower than the basement. The lighting was dim for now as she glanced about.

Leon did his job well, securing Light to a St. Andrews cross, straps running across his chest, stomach, thighs and calves, making sure he was enable to move or free himself from the cross. Cuffs lined his wrist and ankles as a small leather blindfold covered those bright orbs. Ana smiled as she looked over Leon's work before shooing him away to dispose of Lights phone. Careful to wear gloves before he was to dispose of it.

Ana slowly traced her fingers along Light's chest and back before she truly smiled. Slowly she took a step back before she left light in his new room and wander off to the top level of the house. She would return later to check up on him.

It had been what, four hours maybe even more since Light passed out from the sleep drug she slipped him. He was now strapped to a cross with no way of escaping or anything. His head was hanging forward with his hair covering his eyes and the blindfold that was placed on him. Finally he started to stir and groaned from the after affect of the drug. The first thing Light tried to move was his arms which proved to not budge. He then tried his legs, nothing. Panic rose in him, he couldn't move, he couldn't move! Where was he?!

Light now started to yank on his arms and jerk in his binds but nothing worked, he couldn't get free of whatever was holding him. What made things worse was he couldn't see a thing, everything was black because of something being placed in front of his eyes. No, this couldn't be happening to him! Just hours ago he was safe with Ana. Wait, Ana! Was she alright? Did whoever kidnap him take Ana also? He had to know what was going on. "Hello?! Somebody?..Answer me!!" He shouted louder.

Slowly Ana made her way down to Light's new room, taking her time as she walked down the steps. Her hair was down and shaggy laying over her shoulders, slanting over the right side of her face. Her heels clicked against the cobble stone that laid beneath her, her hips swaying with each step. His shouts rang through the empty hall and kissed her ears as she slowly pushed open his door.

"Light?" she chimed in an oh so familiar voice as a wicked smile traced her now painted lips.

Light stopped shouting and listened with his ears as he heard someone enter the room, the sound seemed to be of someone wearing heels. "Who is there?.." He asked turning his head toward the sound since he couldn't see. His eyes widened at the sound of a familiar voice. "A-Ana? Is that you? Are you alright?" he asked. Of course he had no idea she was the one behind all this or rather he refused to believe it. Light pulled on his wrists more. "Ana, please answer me.." He said in a low tone.

" I..I'm here light." She began slowly in a meek voice, acting as always before she she piped up again. "Are you alright?" she asked again as if she were tied up just as he was. Soon the click of the heels started again, this time stopping in front of him. "Light... How fortunate you could come and visit" she purred, her voice very different from Ana's. Hers was low and deep, thick like honey, where as Ana's was sweet and soft, never very loud or demanding. Though The girl was both Ana and Light's tormentor, they were both clearly different.

"I was beginning to think you would never be here and I would never get the chance to play with you." she purred again before slowly running her leather gloved hand down his chest.

Light sighed in relief. "Good, yeah. Besides the fact I cant move I seem to be alright. I mean, I don;t feel any broken bones or anything. Heh, and I'm still dressed so that's a plus.." He tried to sound confident for Ana, now was not the time to show fear. He heard the heels again and jerked his head to the sound until they stopped in front of him. Light then heard a darker more thick voice, from the tone he thought it was an older woman's voice. "Who are you? H-how do you know my name?.." He listened to her words and his eyes narrowed though it couldn't be seen.

He jerked his body when she ran her hand down his chest. "Get your hands off me. Who are you and what do you want from me? Is this some sick joke, or are you holding me for random? Huh?!" He growled. "I should tell you that we are above the average class but we don't own millions like some people do, we're not rich, so you wont get much. And if you just kidnapped me because of revenge, well just know my dad will notice I'm missing and he will find me then lock your ass up for kidnapping and sexual advances toward a minor!!"

Her hand made an impressive sound as it came crashing across Light's face. She smirked as she watched the red mark slowly appear on his soft flesh before she rest her hands on her hips. "Now is that any way to talk to you host? hhmm? I know you have manners, and I expect you to use them, Is that understood?" she purred before she piped up. "It would seem Dear little Ana is behave quiet well, you should follow her example." She smirked before she chimed in. "Light..." there it was again, the meek, soft Ana. "I..I think you should listen.." she trailed off as she often did before the other side of her took over.

"See, shes just as smart as she is pretty." she sneered before running a gloved hand through her hair. "Now then, Light why don't you be a good little boy and apologies for your rudeness."

Light's face was jerked to the side when she slapped him. It stung but all he did was look forward again glaring at the woman threw his blindfold. "A filthy criminal like you doesn't deserve to see manners from me.." He said in a pissed tone. Light's eyes widened when he heard Ana again. "But..Ana. We cant just give up and let this woman do what she wants with us!.." Light growled at the woman when he heard her speak again. "You keep your hands off her.." He gritted his teeth and clenched his hands into firsts. "No! I'm not going to apologize for my rudeness toward you..You make me too sick. Even a small one word apology would gag me.."

She sighed before shaking her head, her tongue clicked against the back of her teeth as she waltzed over to a small closet of sorts before walking back over to him. She slipped behind and roughly fitted him with a bit, locking it firmly in place before she moved again to stand in front of him. "Tsk tsk, Light such rudeness can't be tolerated. If only you'd listen to Ana, maybe then she wouldn't have to hear your punishment." she purred sweetly in that heavy tone before her hand raised back. "This is only a warning." she chimed before she brought the flimsy crop down across his chest.

Oh how she loved to hear the crop against the body. It was flimsy but that was what made it so great. It bent nicely against the body, stinging more as she whipped it across the body. It was sturdy enough to deliver blow after blow across his chest, easily ripping at his shirt. The crop was dealt with much force, her arm not even tired when she finally stopped to examine her work.

Light listened to the woman talk. What was she planning to do now? He kept quiet as he heard her walk away then go back toward him. Her words reached his ears and made him look a the blindfold with confusion. That was until he felt the first blow that easily ripped right threw his shirt. Not expecting that he shouted out but quickly gritted back the rest of the hits to hide his pain.'Ah!!..Ng!!.." He stopped himself from yelling and instead cringed because he didn't want to look weak in front of Ana and especially in front of this woman. When the whipping stop he took a deep breath and tried to relax himself again, still cringing slightly from the stinging and burning from the slashes she created on his flesh. His shirt was now really tore and had a few small blood stains on what was left of it.

"Light?" Ana asked softly before she smirked. "You really should have listened to Ana." The heavy voice appeared once more as did the clicks of the heels. She ran her gloves fingers over her works, tearing away bits of his shirt and tossing them aside as if nothing. She seemed pleased as she began to trace along the marks, her lips never leaving that smirk. "hhhmmm very nice, they won't scar but you will be sore." she purred as she changed tactics, instead of tracing the lines she now raked her gloved fingers down his chest. "mMMM, perhaps next time you will listen to Ana."

Light listened to the woman speak in silence. Really he wanted to make her pay but since he was unable to move that made it impossible for him. He made a small cringing noise when she traced her hand over the marks on his chest, he could now tell she was wearing a glove. What, was she too afraid of leaving her finger prints?

Light closed his eyes tightly and gritted his teeth once more when she started to rake her hands down his chest touching the cuts with more pressure and making it hurt more. When she finished Light opened his eyes again but of course still couldn't see anything, including his attacker. "Why am I even here? I mean, what are you after? I have done nothing to you. So what do you want from me?.."

His voice was now calmer and emotionless, the same tone he used on everyone else except Ana. He just had to find out for sure why this woman kidnapped him, there had to be a reason and he had to know what it was.

"I already told you... To play of course. I've been wanting to play with you since I saw you... I just had to wait for the ideal time to snatch you up. Oh, and of course Ana is still happy to see you, even though she can't play...with you." she purred over her painted lips before her fingers began to make small circles on his chest. "yes, she quiet sad she can't play with you but maybe, IF you behave I'll let you two play together." she offer as she ran her fingers up along his chest and neck, cupping his chin within them. "Does that sound like fun?"

Light didn't like the sound of that. To play? Just was what she planning on doing to him? He felt her touches again which made his fist clench but he didn't jerk away or shout any rude words to her, not yet anyway. "I don't like the way you said that..What do you mean by play?.." His eyes narrowed again and he growled under his breath at her taunting tone. "No! I will not touch Ana that way. Forget it..I'm going to keep my promise to her.." He turned his head away to the side. There was no way he was going to do such things to Ana, never..

The girl pursed her lips as she pouted for a second before she tighten her grip on his chin, pulling his face back to face hers. "IF you don't play nice with Ana, I'm sure I could always find someone else more willing." she purred before her painted lips twisted into a wicked grin. "But from the way you sound, it sounds like you don't like Ana and the poor little thing was so hoping you did. Awww poor thing. No matter I can always find someone who would love to play with her." she mused with a teasing hint to her low tone. "Maybe I'll just have to play with her myself... I'm sure she'll enjoy it..."

Light's eyes widened at her words. The last thing he wanted was for Ana to be hurt by someone else. "No! Leave her alone! Please..she doesn't deserve this. Just let her go.." He lowered his head. "I do care about her, which is why I don't want to hurt her. I want her to be safe." he looked up again. "Let her go please..She isn't strong enough for this..Is there anyway you can just let her go free?" He asked. He didn't want to say it, but if he needed to he would take Ana's place so that she was safe.

She tipped her head side to side in a thoughtful fashion before she shook her head. "I don't know if Ana wants go, I think she would prefer to stay and play with us." She purred before releasing her grip and brushing some hair off her shoulder. "Besides, I think it would be more fun if she stuck around and saw all the fun we're going to have, who knows maybe she'll want to join in." she mused softly before licking her lips. She loved playing mind games with him, he was so easy and she couldn't wait for his next response, it was sure to amuse her.

Light seemed to get more pissed off after each word she said. The girl was just toying with him, oh how he hated being screwed with. His hands clenched into tight fists, if only he was free, if only..He lowered his head so she couldn't see his gritted teeth and him trying to hold back his anger. After sometime he sighed and relaxed himself before looking up again. "You know, sometimes I can't wait for myself to become a cop. So that I can lock up sick minded criminals like you..but in all truth I don't think any of you deserve a so called fair trial. Those who do crime should pay for their sins.." He sighed again and looked toward her. "If your not going to let us go, then can you at least remove the blindfold?"

He would feel the sting as her hand went crashing across his face once more, her breath hard as her anger slowly began to get the best of her. Slowly she tried to calm herself before she lost total control of her temper. "You really talk to much...." she hissed before she ran her fingers through her hair. "The blindfolds stay." she Barked before she slowly back away, the click of her heels echoed in the room before she slowly slipped her boots off and shut the door. She didn't leave, no she stayed... This time as Ana. "Light?" Her soft meek voice ringing through the room before your twisted lips spread into a devious smile.

Light's face jerked to the side as he felt the sting from her slapping him once more. All he did was keep his head turned ignoring her completely until he heard the click of her heels disappear. He turned his head forward again, he seemed very calm at first but then instantly changed. His hands clenched tightly into fists and he gritted his teeth in anger if his eyes were shown they would be in rage. "Grrr!!..Damn it!!! Who does that BITCH think he is?! Kidnapping me! Making sure I cant move or leave! I swear..if I EVER get my hands on her..she will pay.." His body was shaking but not with fear, he was royally pissed off, and if he knew it was Ana that was behind it the whole time, his anger would skyrocket.

Ana's voice pieced the the air again, this time a tad louder. "Light... what are you going to do? I mean how? You said yourself you can't move... and I don't think shes about to change that.." she added meekly before a soft sigh fell from her lips. She sat on the table, her legs hanging over the edge as those orbs roamed over his tied form. "I..I'm sorry Light." she managed to squeak out. Enough though she was the one behind it, the Ana side was remorseful but Marie always kept her in check. Silently she shook her head, as if to clear it.

Light growled stubbornly. "I don't know okay?!..Ng..I have to think.." He closed his eyes to try and calm himself before opening them again even though he still couldn't see. "I do know I wish this blindfold was off. I mean what exactly is there that she doesn't want me to see?.." He said suspiciously. "Hm..she cant just keep me like this forever though. What if I get hungry or need to use the restroom? Is she just going to keep me like this until I die? That would be stupid and a waste to allow your captive to die so quickly. Unless she is just keeping me here for ransom or something.."

Ana sighed again before she rolled her eyes. She hadn't counted on his strong will though it was amusing, Marie was growing sick of it and as that thought crossed her mind she silently slipped from the table and slipped her shoes back on. Opening the door she walked over to him the click of her heels once again filling the room. "Mind if I borrow Ana for awhile" she purred sweetly before she walked over and patted around some rope and cuffs around on a spare cross that she had in the room. "I'll bring her back once I had my fill" she purred again before she began to exit the room, though it sounded as if two people were leaving.

Light fell silent when he heard the clicking of heals again. His eyes widened at what she said. "W-what?..No! Leave her alone!!" He growled struggling more as he yanked on the shackles that were around his wrist. His struggles got more rough as he heard two people walking away from the area. "Stop! Get back here!!" He jerked and squirmed but could not get free, after some time he stopped and started panting. Light lowered his head so his hair covered his blindfolded eyes. He then looked up again. "Wait, I uh, have to use the bathroom, very badly.." He had to find some way to distract her, this was probably the oldest trick in the book. But what other option did he have?

It was to late, Anna-Marie was already out of the room and walking up the flights of stairs to the top level of the house. She gave an annoyed huff as she went to her room, slamming the door as she flopped on her bed. "Why is he being so difficult?!?!" she Hissed bitterly to herself as she picked her gaze up to her window. She stared out over the darkening sky before she rolled onto her back, peering up to the mirror that lined the canopy of her bed. "Well Ana, what are we going to do with him." She mused softly as crooked her head to the side as if waiting for the reflection to response. "Give him time?" She shrugged to herself as she had an on going conversation with her reflection.

It was the plus side of having a split personality, always having someone to talk with or plot with as it were.

Back
Top Bottom