Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

He's mine! (light/Divine)

Light chuckled slightly and nodded his head. "Right, I'm not a health nut, per say, but I do like to stay healthy. Otherwise it might come back to get me when I'm older, heh." He looked at her and shook his head. "No, not at all. A lot of people ask for help with their homework. Its just some don't get the tutoring they need because their parents are busy or other reasons. I myself have to help Sayu with hers since dad is too busy with work and mom does enough work around the house. Plus, like you said its too new, so they might not even know what we're talking about, haha." He laughed.

Light clicked his pen and looked at her work scanning over when she did and what she needs to do. "Hold on, there is an error here. You didn't divide by a whole number so whether you put the decimal in the correct place or not, regardless, it will still be wrong." He rewrote down her problem. "Alright lets try this again. Look closely because these like to trick you. Your problem is 6.85 divided by .5. Set it up like this. Now you move this decimal to the right until you are dividing by a whole number, key word. It shows there are now two decimals. The decimal after the 5 you don't even need. Its just in the way, so you get rid of it otherwise it might confuse you. "Your work shows 68.5 divided by 5. Now lets divide that and your answer is 13.7. Or if its easier for you, you can always show your work. that's about it."

He set his pen down and grabbed a bag of chips from his bag and tore it open. "Any questions?" he asked as he took a potato chip out and ate it.

Ana only smiled and gave a soft chuckle to his statement before she dropped her gaze to her book. He was just as charming as she had hoped and the fact that he was so willing to help made it all the more to play with. She smiled as she slowly nodded to his answer, her eyes roaming over the problem before giving a fain sigh and biting the tip of her pencil. "Oh... it seems so easy when you do it. I can't believe how hard I was making it out to be but I'm still a little confuse on why you made them whole numbers."

She knew the answer but playing the part she figured the added question couldn't hurt. She sighed again before looking up to him. "I really can't stand math..." she chimed before a soft smile graced her lips. "I wish it were as easy as you made it look."

Light chuckled and shook his head. "Its really not that hard once you get the hang of it." He munched on a few more potato chips then looked at her. "Hm? Its because once you have moved the decimal point so the divisor is a whole number, then you can do the division. Otherwise your problem will turn out wrong. To make sure your correct you can always check your answer also."

Light finished his chips then crumpled the bag up and tossed into the wast basket next to them. He looked down at his watch to look at the time. "Lunch is almost over. I swear they never give us enough time to relax.." He started packing up his things. "So do you get it? If not I could..Well come over and tutor you." He said with a smile. Truth be told be was actually trusting her now, though having no idea that it was a bad thing to do on his part.

She was about to shake her head no before his words kissed her ears. She slowly looked up to meet his gaze, she paused in gathering her books. "Oh..well.. I don't know..." she started before tucking some hair behind her ear. "I.. I really don't know you that well... and I.. oh" she trailed off before she slide her books into her book bag and stood, her gaze cast done as she slowly began to fidget. "I'm sorry, I must sound like a bumbling idiot. I'm just still so new here and I don't want to move things so quickly with friends... It's not to say I don't trust you ... I.." she trailed off again before she gave a sigh.

"Light, I'm sorry but I don't I'm ready for you to over to study just yet. I hope you can understand, but tomorrow at lunch again would be grand" she chimed softly, leaving her gaze down as she slowly had to calm the giggles that filled her. Her plan was moving quickly but if she were to pounce on the offer right away, well she feared it wouldn't work. Instead, she'd make him wait, making him want to come over and risk it all by being reckless.

"I'm really am sorry..."

Light looked at her realizing he was being too forward. "No, Its fine. Sorry, that was rude of me. I understand completely. There is nothing wrong with being overly cautions, trust me, I'm the same way, heh.." He rubbed the back of his head, that move was stupid. What was he doing? I mean he was about to go over to her house, he just met her, but still..

Light stood from his chair and pushed it in. He swung his bag over his shoulder and looked down at her. "So, uh..I guess I'll see you tomorrow then. Bye." He waved and turned around to walk out of the art room just in time for the bell to ring. The other kids started leaving their classrooms and crowded into the halls. Light looked back at her one last time before disappearing into the group of people.

She only offered a small smile with a soft nod her head. "Its okay" she chimed sweetly as she gather the rest of her things. She waved good by before soft smirk graced her lips once she was out of his sight. This was proving to be amusing and the over all reactions were working in her favor. Maybe things would be moving faster than plan but of course slow enough to keep her little prey interested.

((Time skip? I'm thinking 2 weeks, still meeting in the art room, going over math and English. What do you think?))

(Yeah that works)

Two weeks had now passed and every day during school Light would meet in the art room with Ana to help her with homework or to just talk sometimes. He had found full interest in her now, and always was exciting to be with her again. In his whole life so far he had been bothered by girls. He was constantly touched by them when he didn't want it. All they did was force affection and tried to ask him out even if they barely knew him. He of course never wanted to because he knew they just wanting him for his looks, nothing else, and besides half of them weren't his type to begin with. But this girl, she was shy and timid, so he had nothing to worry about her being too forward on him like the other girls. She was someone he could be more open to, a best friend he never thought he could have, or would ever find. She was perfect, and know that he's gotten to know her more, he's released just how cute and innocent looking she was..

Light had his eyes closed with a small smile on his face as he listened to her explain the problem she was having trouble on. His arm was propped up on the table and he was leaning his face against his fist. Her voice was soft and low, not loud or bubbly, there was nothing he hated more then a loud mouth, or someone who just couldn't shut up. Her voice was like music to his ears, so gentle, like an angel's tone, and it had been recently that he started developing feelings for her. Maybe this girl was different from everyone else, maybe she was what he's been looking for his whole life.

But of course Light was being reckless and allowed his mind to shut off all negative thoughts about her, not knowing it could come back at him and be the worst mistake he's ever made and ever will make..

Ana stopped midway through her question before a soft smile crossed her pink lips before she tipped her head to the side. "Light?... " she chimed sweetly before her lips spread into a sheepish smile. She had been studying with him every day at lunch and it would seem he was letting down his guard, making her life that much easier. She slowly gave a soft laugh before she poke him. "Light are you okay?" she asked with a soft chuckle before glancing back at her book. "I know we've covered this yesterday but I'm still having some trouble with it..." she began before looking back to him, a soft blush gracing her cheeks.

"Mmm.." He made a low sigh but snapped out of it when she poked him, knocking him out of his daydream. "Huh?" He opened his eyes and looked at her. "Uh yeah, um..what was the question again? Heh, sorry I was spacing out.." He said with embarrassment as he rubbed the back of his neck. Light then looked down at her work. "Oh yeah, I remember now." He said with a small laugh. "So what is it you need help on? What are you not getting?" He asked looking at her work but kept stealing glances at her the whole time. He didn't know why but he just couldn't stop looking at her.

She smiled and slowly shook her head. "Are you feeling alright?" She lifted her brow slowly as she slowly looked him a bit concern. She bit her lip before she shut her book. "Maybe that's enough studying...." she began to gather her things before she glanced over to him. "I don't want to bother you." she smiled brightly before a soft laugh escaped her lips. "I don't want to burn you out" she smiled again before slowly bowing her head as she looked over her book bag.

"Wait!" Light shouted suddenly and stood from his chair. "No, I'm fine. I was just thinking over some things. Really, this is no trouble at all, I like helping you, and its nice to have someone like you around that I can just talk to.." His gaze shifted to the side then back at her. "Um..we really didn't get that much done today like normal. So..not to be forward or anything, but can we maybe study back at your place? We don't have to though if you still feel uncomfortable about it, I don't want you to get the wrong idea of course, heh.."

He looked at her waiting for an answer. It showed slightly he was nervous about what she would tell him. If she said no it might be a let down because he really wanted to spend more time with her.

Ana blinked a few times before her expression soften, tipping her head to the side she bit her lip. She thought over his request, questioning the timing and if he would ask again. After a few moments of waging a warm within her head, she finally smiled brightly with a soft nod. "A..Alright. I would like that.. I mean.. the help.." she blushed as she quickly bowed her head trying to hide her pink cheeks. "The extra help would be nice." she lifted her head tucking some hair behind her ear before her smile returned.

"So..." she began before she trailed off, not sure what else to saw.

Light smiled and his eyes seemed to shine with excitement. "Heh, right." he said at her words. Light then packed up his things and swung his bag over his shoulder like always. "I'll make sure and tell my mom that I'll be going over a friends house, but..I think I'll hold back on telling her that its a girl. My parents are a little skeptical about me hanging with girls. You know because of school and everything, they think it will mess with my work. Just like they thought tennis would, so I had to give that up as well, I agree with them on that one though. Sports do take up a lot of time, and if I'm going to get into To-oh next year I have to make sure I'm 100% ready for it."

He stuffed his hand into his pockets. "After school meet me by the front entrance doors, bye." With that said, Light gave a small wave then headed back to class quickly so he wouldn't be late.

She nodded before tilting her head to the side. How awful to have to give up all the tings you love for school, but it would better aid him in the coming weeks. She waved good bye before she moved through the crowded halls, her mind else where as she pushed past the mob to reach her next class. Light was so close to becoming hers, she was eager for the day to end and her fun to begin.

But things would be sticky knowing his mother would know he would be gone, but after rethinking his words. She gave a soft nod as she remember what had said, not telling her that he was going to a girls house. That in the end would make it all the more easy to keep her little prey there.

Threw class Light was looking out the window. His mind was elsewhere during the whole lesson. Not that it mattered anyway, he already knew this subject to begin with. He tried not to show it but he was very eager to meet her again. Then from there they would go to her house, talk, he would help her with homework and maybe even become best friends, or more.

Once the bell rang Light stood up from his seat packed up his things and headed out the door as he was walking down the halls Light did as he promised and pulled out his cell phone to call up his mom. He stopped outside the entrance doors just as the number was dialed and held it up to his ear. "Yeah mom? Uh, this guy Sudo from class asked me to come over and hang out with him and a few friends to play video games and things like that. No, I'm not sure when I'll be home but I'll call later when I'm heading that way. Uh huh..bye." He closed his cell and stuck it back into his pocket. Light then leaned against the railing of the stairs with his arms crossed waiting for Ana.

Ana had been daydreaming most of class but at the sound of the bell, she rose and gathered her things. She walked through the busy halls, not very interested in anything anyone was doing. She reached for the door and heard a familiar voice. She paused as she heard light speak with his mom. A wicked grin crossing her lips as she heard the lie and the quick farewell.

She slowly made her way through the door, tapping him on the shoulder with a soft smile. " "ello, I hope you haven't been waiting long."

Light felt a tap on his shoulder which caused him to look behind him. He smiled and shook his head. "No, not at all. I just got off the phone with mom. I said I would be going to Sudo's but of course she would never guess he is actually someone I loath very much because I don't talk school with her. So it works out perfectly in my opinion" He said will a slight laugh. Light uncrossed his arms and leaned up from the railing. "Lets go then." He said with a smile and walked down the stairs with her.

Just like when they first met Light took the same route to her house. During the time they left from school from when they got on the train then off and now were walking toward her house Ana and Light talked openly the whole way. He told her about his day some and she told him about hers. There was nothing really that interesting to talk about but Light was just happy she was there with him.

After about a full half an hour they were at her house and were standing on her front porch, just like last time..But unlike the last time he came to her house, Light wasn't hesitant about stepping inside her place once the door was open. He walked inside to what looked to be her dinning room and looked around. "You have a nice place." He said randomly and out of the blue, trust be told he wasn't sure what to talk about.

Ana glanced at him over her shoulder before running her fingers though her hair. "Thanks, Mother has very rich taste and Father has the money to provide for the rich taste." She started before she looked around. "HHmmmm....that is odd." she gave a slightly worried work before biting her lip. She looked around a bit more, walking from the entry way to the living room then back. She gave a soft sigh before looking to Light. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wander off. I was looking for Leon but he doesn't seem to be here."

She chewed her lip again before fidgeting with her hands. "Leon is our Butler... I..I'm not use to him not being gone while company is over."

Light raised his eyes brow when she walked away only to soon return back. He shook his head. "Don't worry, its fine. I'm not going to do anything. To tell you the truth I was overly cautious about being alone with someone, even if it was someone I knew. I guess its because being me I have a lot of jealous guys who want to bash me in the face with a base ball bat, of course if it was only one or two I could fight back, but I have no chance is I'm ever caught by a group of guys with weapons..And since my dad is a cop its isn't safe for me because criminals might try to kill me or something. My entire life has been nothing but paranoia and avoiding everyone."

He sighed and looked at her. "But I feel more open to you. Your the first person I have ever spend this much time with, heh. And I like it, its fun having you around. So trust me, you have nothing to worry about, I won't touch you, I promise." He finished with another smile.

A soft smile spread over her lips at the sound of his comment though the end part made her blush before she looked a way. "Oh, well that's good to know." she chimed softly though she tried her best to keep eye contact away from him. She slowly she glanced to the dinning room then the living room. "Well we could study either in the dinning room or we could use the study." She fidgeted with her fingers before she chewed her lip.

She was hoping he would chose the study but either way she would have him today, regardless of where they chose to study. Though now, she was curious if his feeling towards her were indeed more than just friends. Her curiosity rose as she spent more time with him. If that were the case, she wouldn't mind playing with him more.

Light put his finger to his chin. "Well, if we are studying it would be best to choose the study room. That way books, paper and other things are there for us encase we might need them." He walked with her into the study watching her close the door but didn't think anything of it and sat down on one of her couches. He looked at her and smiled patting a seat next to him for her to sit. Light pulled out his school supplies and set them on the table in front of them. "Ow..hold on.." Light leaned up from the couch a little bit and reached into his pocket. He pulled out his cell phone and set it on the table as well. "Cell phone was stabbing into my leg, heh. Alright, so then lets continue where we left off."

Ana gave a soft chuckle to his comment before tucking some hair behind her ear. She looked to him before she glanced over the books and pulled her own books out and began to look over some of the problems. She tapped the page with the top of her pencil as she glanced over his book, looking at how he solved the problems. After a while she gave a soft yawn before she slowly shook her head. "Sorry, All this studying tends to ware on me." she smiled softly before she rose from the couch and glanced down at him. "Would you like some tea? I was going to fix myself a cup, it always perks me up."

She smiled sweetly as she often did when she was around him before she fidgeted with her hands again.

Light watched her look over his answers then at her homework. His gaze would switch to her then to his homework then back at her again to see if she understood it and because he just liked looking at her. He looked up at her when she got off the couch. He smiled and nodded his head. "Yeah, I could use some tea right now myself. Thank you." He said.

When she left the room Light looked around her study bored. it seemed to take her a little bit, he was wondering if she was alright. No, of course she was, this was her house nothing could happen to her when shes safe in her own home. He sighed and leaned back against the couch closing his eyes and relaxing until she returned.

She appeared finally, a tray in hand as she walked over to the table and set the full tray down. "I wasn't sure how you like your tea..." she started before she pour him a cup as well as herself. "So I brought a few different things." she chimed sweetly before she added cream and honey to hers. She waited for his answer before she gave him his cup and took her seat next to him, slowly sipping on her hot tea.

Slowly she watched him, the cup hiding her smile as she tried her best to remain the same. The tea was holding a small surprise for him, the bottom of his cup held her favorite toy. It other words, she slipped him a sleeping agent and all she had to do now was wait for it to take affect before she pounce on her poor little prey. Though watching him would prove to be more fun.

Light opened his eyes at the sound of her voice. He smiled and leaned back up from the couch. "Mine isn't too difficult, just one sugar cube and I'm good, but thanks for not assuming. I hate it when people do that." He took his cup and put one sugar cube in it. He sniffed the tea it was something he was used to doing, now it seemed to be a habit of his along with many other things. "Mm, it smells good." He tipped it up and took a few long drinks of the tea because he was very thirsty. He then sighed. "Heh, and it tastes good too."

He sat back against the couch with the tea in his hand. "So are we good or do you need to study more? If you are too tired we can always finish..." He shook his head as a weird feeling came across him so suddenly. "Uh finish.." He could not seem to get his full sentence out. In seconds his eyes were becoming very heavy. "I think..I should be getting back..this day must of exhausted me..or something.." He slowly stood from the couch but his body was too off balance to walk. Light started to wonder if something was up but after he just took maybe three more steps his eyes closed and he passed out onto the floor dropping his tea as well with some of the liquid that he didn't finish pouring out.

Back
Top Bottom