Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

He's mine! (light/Divine)

She sighed as she sat in class, her cheek resting in her hand as she peered out the window. The class was always so dull and the people who filled it, annoyed her. She sighed again as her gaze shifted to the clock, only 10 minutes left until she free herself from this boredom. This made a small smile creep across her pink lips. Soon she would be able to find him in the quad and watch him from a far for a moment before going over and talking as if nothing was going on between them.

Truth was, she crazy about him. Literally, it drove her mad to see him with other girls, girls hanging on him, girls in the same class as him, girls sharing the same bus, girls sharing his very breath, all girls drove her mad to the point she would draw blood from her clinched fists. Though she remained clam on the surface, her blood boiled. He was hers, not there's and today would be the day she made that very clear to him.

That small smile spread into a wicked grin as she licked her lips, turning her gaze back to the window.

light6-1.jpg
Light sat in his seat bored as usual. He was looking out the window since nothing else seemed to interest him. Class was the same as everyday, and the teacher had been going over the same lesson for three days now. It was getting very irritating, when would these idiots learn the damn thing so he could go on with his life? Oh well, there was no point in complaining, he just wished the bell would hurry up and ring. His eyes gazed back at the class looking at everyone then back to the clock. A small smile was shown as he saw the time. Only one minute left until he could go home where he was alone and away from everyone else, where it was peaceful.

Once the bell rang Light stood from his seat and packed up his things into his bag. He zipped it up and swung it over his shoulder before heading out of the class and into the halls. Almost instantly a group of girls smiled at him and waved before coming over to talk with him. Light Yagami was very popular with the girls. He was smart and had amazing talents, but really the only reason was his looks. His locks of hair were a copper brown, it was soft, thick but short with bangs that hung just above his eyes. His eyes were dark brown and seemed to glow in certain lighting. His body structure was perfect, he was nicely toned and slightly muscular with a chiseled yet angelic face adding to the irresistible look. He was 5'8" in height and weighed 119 pounds.

Light could feel touches from some of the girls either on his arm or his chest, they made it look innocent but Light wasn't stupid, he knew they were trying to get a feel. "Excuse me ladies, but I'm going to be late. I have a lot of homework to do." He said with a slight laugh trying to be polite. That should be a good enough excuse to get them off him. He squeezed out of the group and walked away brushing the sleeves of his white buttoned up shirt that added to his school uniform along with his red tie, brown slacks with a black belt, his tan coat, and boots. He sighed and sucked in a gust of fresh air once he was outside, it felt good to be out of that crowed school.

Nanashi_HanaAnne_by_UnseelieAllure.jpg
The bell was like music to her hears, kissing them with such delight. She gathered her things quickly before rushed through the door and into the crowding halls. She had a content smile on her lips until her Hazel orbs landed on Light and a flock of girls. Those once peaceful orbs narrowed dangerously as her free hand clinched into a fist, slowly tightening as she watched the scene play out. She gave a faint huff before she walked passed them and outside. She couldn't have to herself with all those girls around him. Her skin crawled as she saw them touching HER light.

She slowly inhaled in the fresh air as she walked along the school steps and under one of the trees, waiting for him. She didn't have to wait long as she saw him exiting the school, alone. Her lips spread into delicious grin, slowly she moved back to the path, purposely tripping and slipping her books about her. She gave a yelp as she went crashing down, she didn't move for a few seconds but slowly she began to lift herself up, casting a careful eye over her shoulder to light through her glossy strands.

Now all she had to do was wait.​

Light was still outside enjoying the fresh air of the beautiful spring breeze once again. God, did it ever feel good to be out of that place. He started to think of all the things he had to do once he got home. Lets see, there was homework, but that was about it, besides studying of course. He always had to make sure he was top in his class that way he could get into To oh University, which was a very hard college to get into, you had to be very intelligent, or close to it. Well it just so happened he was, so there was no worries on his side.

The sound of a small feminine yelp rang threw his ears making him jerks his head toward the source of where he heard it to see what was going on. His eyes widened slightly when he saw a girl had fallen down and was trying to bring herself back up. The only polite thing to do was to be a gentlemen and help her. He might get looks and comments for doing it, but, he couldn't just watch, he had to do something at least.

Light jump off the stairs thinking it would take too much time to just run off each one of them and headed toward her direction. He got down on one knee and grabbed her arm gently to help pull her up. "Are you alright?" He asked once she was standing up again. He bent down to pick up her books then stood back up and handed them to her. "Here, try to be a little careful next time. The sidewalks aren't taken care of very well so its easy to trip.."

She feigned a blush as he pulled her upright. She tucked some copper stands behind her ear before gathering her books from him. "Thanks, I think I'm okay" She chimed lightly as she gave a soft nod. "y..yeah" she started as she went to take a step but quick winced, giving a soft cry as she peered down to her ankle. It wasn't really hurt, but this was all part of her plan to get him. She bit down on her lip as she glanced up to him with teary puppy eyes. "Maybe I'm not so okay."

She always was a good actress, her father's forced lesson didn't go to waste. Her lower lip began to quiver as she stood there, her leg slightly bent, taking weight off her right ankle. Inwardly she was smirking, waiting for him to take the bait once again.

Light looked at her to see if she was alright, but when he saw her wince he knew she wasn't. "Here.." He held onto her arm to help her stand. "Uh, it doesn't look like you'll be able to go home on your own." he said as he examined her ankle, it looked alright but from the way she was acting it couldn't of been. "I can walk you I guess, I do have home work but it can wait." He took her arm and put it over his neck as he put his hand on her waist. "If you feel any pressure just lean on me." He said and slowly walked forward with her. He was holding her books with his other hand so that she could use him to keep her balance. "So, where do you live? Is it around here, if not we could always take the train. It would be easier on you then having to walk the whole way.."

She gave a sheepish nod and a soft sigh as she lowered her gaze to her ankle. "Y.you don't have too" she chimed but once her arm was around him and his arm around her, she couldn't help but lean in him, feigning pain. "T..thanks.. " she offered gazing up at him before she tilted her head back to fulling look up to him. "The train would be best..." she offered as she walked along side him, slow and easy, after all she was in no hurry. Either way they would soon be at her home and he would be there with her...to stay.

Light looked at her and nodded his head before looking forward. "Alright.." He walked with her down the street watching out for cars because traffic in the city was deadly, you never know what could happen. Once at the train station Light looked up at the board. "Our best bet is to take the Yamanote line, its more faster and will take us away from the city to our destination." They boarded the train and He sat her down on the seat but decided to stand himself.

He held onto the pole once the train began to move. "So, where do you live? I'm around the south side more toward the Konto region." He said trying to make small conversation with the girl even though he knew nothing about her. "Oh sorry, My name is Light Yagami by the way. Light is written with the kanji characters for moon, and Yagami for night and god, kinda weird huh?" he said with a slight laugh.

She gave a soft sigh once on the train and allowed her eyes to roam over him. "I'm on the north side" she chimed softly before giving a soft nod. She knew his name very well and only smile with a soft chuckle. "I"m Ann marie" she purred looking up to him. "No real reason behind, it just suited me" she added to her answer. It wasn't her real name but a name she had given herself, she always consider herself two beings in one body. Ann being the Harder, meaner of the two. Marie, the soft and gentler side. Together they came to be Ann Marie. She smiled sweetly up to him before a feign blush tinted her cheeks.

"Sorry you have to go so far out of your way..." she piped up slowly, though she truly wasn't, she would state it anyways.

Light listened to her talk then shook his head at her last statement. "Its nothing really. Don't worry about it. I would of went home bored anyway doing the same old routine. At least this takes some time off my hands.." He stuck his hand into his pocket, it was just a habit of his. The train then stopped to where they were supposed to be. Light let go of the poll and took his hand out of his pocket. He helped her up again and off the train then out of the station. Once outside Light looked around at the area it was another thing he did often, he was just making sure the place was safe. "So where is your house" He asked looking down at her.

She leaned on him before she pointed north of where they were. "Just up that street and few blocks to the left." she chimed softly with a soft nod. "Its not to far" she added before she glanced around the station. Her lips kept that soft smile as she started to walk along with him. "so you do the same thing every day?" with a soft lift of her brow. If this were so, it would make her plan somewhat harder to play out but it would be done regardless. She had waited long enough!

He nodded his head and headed toward the direction she pointed. Light then chuckled slightly at her question. "Oddly yes. I like to keep a set schedule when I can. Though sometimes it wont hurt if its altered just a tad, especially if the situation calls for it. Besides, I'll make sure to call my mom and tell her why I'm late. She is one that likes to worry a lot. I guess shes just scared something might happen to me, but I don't really see what could. I'm always careful of who I am with, and I always look around my surrounds first. And, even if something does end up happening to me, my father will be right on it instantly. Heh, its actually reliable to have a father who's a cop, well more like the chief. I myself am wanting to become one once I graduate college, at least that's what I've been studying for.."

His eyes gazed to her for a second to see her reaction then looked forward again. It seemed like he was just rambling but really he made a point to say those things. If there was one thing he knew it was to not trust anybody, so he was always on edge around everyone. He just had to make sure and take precautions, after all, he knew nothing of this girl. How was he to know this might be a set up or not? No one ever said it was a crime to be slightly paranoid of other people..

Ana silently cursed to herself about her luck. It would figure he would have a daily routine and everyone knew it. She slowly eased herself down before she gave a slowly sigh. She would have to rethink her own plan now. Instead of taking like she was planning on she would wait, become friends with him and then when his guard was down, then she would have him. She slowly gave a nod to his words before she smiled back up at him. "My, you do stay busy. I wish I could do that, study that is. I'm horrible at it... Father thinks I should get a tutor, but I don't trust many people." she started before she just went with the flow, her plan slowly taking shape.

"My father is gone most of the time, mother is never home, so it's just me and the butler most of the time and " she stopped with a soft shake of her head. "Never mind, I don't want to bore you. It sounds like you have to worry about without having to listen to me." she piped up with a sheepish smile on her lips. "I'm sorry" she stated softly as she glanced back down to the ground.

If he was anything like she thought he was, he would take the bait and possible then would work. She bit her lip softly as she waited.

Light listened to her speak absorbing every word as if it was vital information. He did that with everybody, just encase it would become valuable later. So she didnt trust many people either, well that one thing they had in common. Still, was this an act or was she just like any other girl? No, it seemed too innocent. However, there was a possibility this wasn't a trap, but he was going to remain on his toes anyway, at least until he knows more about her.

"I see. Heh, yeah I am the same way. So you need a tutor? Well..I'm actually very good in my subjects, top of the class. Maybe sometime I could help you study.." He looked at her when she began talking again only for her to stop right in the middle of a sentence. Oh how he hated that, he wanted to know what she was going to say, in a way he had to know. "No, really its no problem. Please, continue."

"Really? you don't mind?" she asked softly before giving a soft and continuing her story. "Well I"m alone most of the time, no one would even notice if I disappeared or anything. My Father is a very busy man, and my mother....well she always busy with her social clubs, traveling. I barely see her and when I do, it isn't much." she started off slow but after setting the ground story she added more. "I hate being alone as often as I am. I'm still fairly new to the school, so I don't have any friends and I spend most of my time at home trying to work through my studies and ignore the fact I'm alone." she stopped and glanced away. "It really you problem though..." she added quickly before trailing off.

"I just hate working on my studies alone. The butler tries his best to help but really the work is to new and hes just to old."

Light chuckled a little bit. "Sorry, just the way you said that was sorta comical. Anyway, as I was saying. No, I don't mind, I've never really tutored someone before because to tell you the truth. I don't trust a lot of people either, and my parents raised me on strict basis, for my own good of course. And..when you start to watch the news more..you realize just how right they are, and thankful that they protected you all these years..Its that exact reason why I want to be a cop like my dad, those criminals need to be stopped, their reign of crime should be put to an end.." His hand clenched into fists but then he released and took a deep breath to calm himself. He always got so worked up when it came to discussing crime. "Heh, sorry..I guess I get a little upset thinking about it.." He said with a smile scratching the back of his head slightly embarrassed.

They went down the street she addressed and Light stopped looking at each house. "So which one is it?" he asked.

Her eyes widen at bit to his rant before she gave a soft chuckle. "My, you'll be a great cop one day." she smiled brightly before glancing around. "Just up the hill, third house on the left" she added with a soft nod before she went back to planning. She knew it would take sometime but he would be well worth the wait. Or so she hoped, with his dad being a cop things might play out differently than expected.

Soon she looked up to him with a sheepish grin. "Light, would you be willing to tutor me? I know we just met, but I could really use the help and.." she trailed off for a moment before her gaze drifted down. "And it would help me pass the time" she added with a soft stifled sniff as though she were to cry. "I mean, you don't have to, it would just be nice...to have a friend."

Light looked at her. "Uh, do you think so? Heh, thanks. I never got a compliment like that before. In truth I want to be more then a cop, more like an investigator. I have helped my dad with cases in the past..but..I don't know. That's thinking too far ahead." Maybe he was wrong about this girl, she seemed completely fine to him. No, snap out of it don't just automatically think she is innocent. This could be a trap, she had played out all along, who knows.

He nodded his head and took her to the house she pointed out. When she spoke again he turned his gaze to her once more. "Uh..I suppose I could. I don't see anything wrong with it. We could do it in the library after school. Or the art room is available at lunch." Once at her door step he stopped and let her go handing her books to her. "So, uh. I guess I should take my leave now.." He said as he was beginning to step off her porch still feeling slightly on edge.

Ana only smirked at his reactions to her comment. He was so cute and she would be sure he was like this more often. She looked up to her house as they approached it with a little sigh. Her plan was on hold for a few days or even weeks at this point. She had to lure him in without him getting jumpy. She slowly brushed some hair back from her eyes as she took her things from him.

"Thanks, oh, uhm" she started before she bit her lip. "I'm free during lunch tomorrow if you don't mind helping me with math." she offered softly before she started again. "Or if tomorrow won't work... we can study some other time." she sounded so small when she spoke, careful of her words and actions, not wanting to alarm him.

Light smiled seeing she didnt just ask for him to come inside like any other person would, even after first meeting him, he hated that. "Yeah sure that's fine. I'm very good at Math so I should be able to help." He stuck his hands into his pockets. "I'll see you tomorrow then. Bye." He took one hand out to wave then stuffed it back into his pocket. The same smile was still on his face as he left her porch and was heading his way home. Maybe this girl was different, she didnt ask or force affection on him like the other girls at school, he liked that fact. Who knows maybe he could be friends with her, she seemed all right, still he had to take it slow..

Light made his way home and greeted his mom soon handing her a report from his last test. Same as always top scores, nothing new. After waving her off he went up into his room and plopped himself onto the mattress looking upward at the ceiling. He smiled again and closed his eyes, actually anxious to talk with her again, which was rare for him.

Ana gave a soft wave goodbye before entering her home. She sighed in annoyance that her plan would be going slower than she wanted. She waltzed around her home, not really doing anything. She was alone again and the house was empty. She sighed again before she made her way up to her room and plopped on her bed gather a pillow up in her arms as she peered out the window. "I guess so low will work for now" she chimed slowly as she watched the setting sun.

The next morning she was up and at school, waiting for lunch. She watched the clock as the hours seem to tick by so slowly. Soon the dismissal bell rang and she gather her books and head off to the arts room. Keeping her pace slowly and steady, not wanting to look to eager to see him again.

School was like any other day for Light, boring..Gym was exciting though his team won, as always. He made a two pointer shoot when they played basket ball, the guys even bet him to do it so now he had money to spend as he liked. So far his day was going pretty well. English was a little dull though, the teacher made him translate a sentence in the book they were reading to English. Yeah, like that was hard Light knew English like he knew Japanese, and he could speak it perfectly.

Finally the bell rang and Light grabbed his sack lunch but instead of heading to the cafeteria like normal he went to the art room. He walked in and looked around to see the girl from before wasn't there yet, well this probably looked bad on his part. Oh well, he couldn't hide the fact he was a little excited to talk with her again. Light went ahead and sat down at the table propping his arm up and leading his face against his fist, waiting.

Ana finally made her way to the art room, pushing the door open her hazel eyes falling on him. A soft pink tint hinted her cheeks as she tucked some hair behind her ear. "Hi, Sorry I'm late." she offered as she walked over to him. Setting her books down on the table next to him. "I'm still getting use to finding my way around here." she gave a soft roll of her shoulder with a sheepish smile before she sat down.

"I hope you didn't have to wait to long... I hate to keep people waiting, or being late fore that matter." she added softly with a nod as she grabbed her math book and pulled it in front of her.

A smile showed on his face, though he didnt even realizing he was smiling at first, it just appeared. "No, its no problem. I think it was only a minute since I got here anyway, heh." Light looked at her for a second longer then he normally looked at someone once he realized he was he quickly turned his head. "Yeah, so uh what do you need help on?" He asked. What was wrong with him? He was acting so unlike himself today. He just met this girl and yet he was excited to meet her? Okay so she didnt force affection on him, still he had to snap out of it.

"Light leaned to the side to grab his bag and pulled out a pen then he set his lunch on the table. "You don't mind if I eat while still tutoring you right? I like to keep a balanced diet by eating for breakfast, lunch and dinner."

She bowed her head softly with a soft smile. "Oh, good..." she chimed before she opened her text book to decimals and started to circle the problems that gave her the most issues. She glanced over to him with a shy smile before shaking her head. "No, I don't mind. It makes sense to keep it balanced. Your a growing boy, right?" she chimed sweetly with a soft laugh before tucking some hair behind her ear.

"So these are some of the problem I have the most issues with. I'm not sure where the decimal goes once I'm done dividing it. I thought it went to the left but then I was told right, then I was told everything else that turned out to be wrong." She sighed softly before she picked her gaze back to him. "I sound hopeless don't I?"

Back
Top Bottom