Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rocking Relations

She smiled against his lips as she kissed him back and she reached up, running her fingers across his cheek. "Yeah, you probably should stop." she whispered against his lips before she kissed him again. "But I don't want you to." She gently wrapped her hand around the back of his neck and pulled him into a deep passionate kiss.

[damn net kept cutting out on me]

"I know." he said softly about him kissing her. Her fingers sent a shiver down his back. He kissed her at almost the exact same time she did him. His hands rubbing her sides, barely able to contain the joy of actually getting to kiss her lips. He turned slightly walking her into the counter leaning against her body. He rested his hands daringly on her hips but no farther, he was too respectable to make any other advances then a kiss unless he was dating them.

Emma slowly walked backwards until she counter pressing into her back and she smiled into the kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he placed his hands on her hips and she pressed herself against him while making a faint purring sound, her tail flicking back and forth. After a minute she broke the kiss and gazed up at him with a small smile. No one had ever kissed her like he did and she liked it.

He slowly started moving his hands up and down her hips over her legs. His lips moved to her neck as he continued to force control on himself. He didn't like her for her body, but it was hard to resist. His hands slid up to her sides as her purring only aroused him. He gazed into her eyes as his hands continued to run over her covered skin.

Emma's normaly slightly pale skin was flushed, her cheeks turning a bright red as she gazed up at him while breathing a little heavily. As his hands continued running up and down her body, she softly moaned and her purring got a little louder. "Jeffy..." she murmured. "W-we should stop before we end up getting caught." The fact that she didn't want to stop kissing him was evident in her voice as well as how she kept pulling him closer insted of pushing him away.

"Maybe we can go to a more private room?" He asked softly his lips kissing at her neck. Jeff was still trying to keep his major urges to himself by kissing her as well as holding her. His mind would every once in a while throw and image of her and him in a bed but he wasn't going to do that, not unless she wanted him to. "I can't help myself any more your so beautiful Emma."

She bit her bottom lip when he kissed her neck and she nodded slightly before moaning again. "Yes." she whispered, while running her hands over his chest. "Lets go to my room." She stood on her tiptoes before kissing him again and nipping at his bottom lip. Emma blushed brightly and smiled up at him when he said she was beautiful.

He looked into her beautiful blue eyes and lifted her up. "You shouldn't have to walk." He said softly holding her as a groom would his bride. His right arms holding her back and left arm under the back of her knees. Within a few seconds of picking her up his lips where on hers again, but only briefly until he started to carry her to her room. His heart pounding in his chest, she was so beautiful and he got to hold her even though she wasn't his. He didn't like cheaters but he was turning her into one, but then again she deserved someone alot better the Roger.

(Hey, I gotta go out for about half an hour to an hour. I'll fit in one more post after this then I'll leave. I'll be back though. ^.^ )

She gasped before laughing softly as he lifted her off her feet and into his arms, gently wrapping an arm around his shoulders as he kissed her again and she returned the kiss with a sigh. "You're so sweet Jeff." she murmured in his ear as he carried her upstairs to her room. Emma could feel his heart pounding in his chest as she laid her hand over it and she smiled. When they reached her room, she reached out and opened the door for him.

[ok have fun ^_^ i'll be on later tonight a relative needs the net for job searching]

He held her body close as he entered her room careful not to hit her on anything. He softly set her on the bed and cupped her cheek in his left hand light as to not cause her pain from her bruise. "Emma." He said softly. "I know your taken, and I know that I'm not the best guy out there. I just can't help being attracted to you. Your beautiful eyes, your cute tail. Every time need inspiration to play the drums I just think of you and I'm happy." He finally admitted before kissing her lips softly.

(Okay.)

Emma shifts around a little so she was sitting comfortably on the bed and she places her hand over his as he cups her cheek. She remains silent as he speaks and her gentle, warm smile widens a little. "Jeffy... you're one of the best guys I know." she says to him. "If I had met you before I met Roger... I would of never started dating him. I would of chosen you over him any day. You're sweet, kind and gentle. The complete opposite of him." She reached up and played with a lock of his hair while gazing up into his eyes, her bright blue eyes glimmering brightly.

"Then besides being scared why are you still with him? I want to steal you away for my own so badly, but I don't want you to think your a cheater because of it." He sat down on the bed next to her and put his arms around her waist. he was mulling things over in his mind hoping for a way to figure this situation out. He wanted to hurt roger and keep her safe. He got an Idea but he wasn't sure how she would take it. "Emma." He said softly before kissing her lips once more. "Your mine, fuck Roger and fuck everything he has done to you. "I'll treat you better and make sure your safe."

"I..I don't really know. I've just gotten so used to how things are." she said softly before looking up at him as he sat next to her. She moved closer to him and laid her head down on his shoulder as his arms went around her small slender waist, listening to his gentle breathing. After hearing him say her name, she lifted her head and looked up at him again, sighing softly as he kissed her. Her eyes widened a little after he said that she was his and she shivered slightly as her tail twitched and she mewed softly before smiling gently and nodding. "Okay." she whispered.

He nuzzled closely to her and kissed her once again. "I'm glad." He whispered as he stood up. Stretching he popped his back and smiled down at her. "I hope I wasn't too forceful about that. But I need a shower baby." He said smiling down at her. Baby something he had longed to call her since a good while ago. "Mind setting the hot water for me I don't know your house yet."

She purred loudly as he nuzzled closely to her and she kissed him back. Emma watched him stand up and she arched an eyebrow as he popped his back before shaking her head. "No, you weren't too forceful. You just surprised me. That's all." she said to him. She liked him calling her baby and she giggled again. "Sure, I can do that." She slowly stood up and stretched. "Do you want to use my bathroom or the bathroom downstairs?"

Jeff smiled and pushed his finger through her hair hugging her running his hands down over her back to pet her tail. "I think I can use yours." He said softly kissing her once again. "After all your my baby now right?" His hand had finished petting her tail a few times before he squeezed her left ass cheek.

(Orgasmicly delicious? Lol. I like that one. ^.^ )

Emma closes her eyes a little as he runs his hinger through her shoulder length hair and her ears flicked a little before she felt his hand upon her long tail. She had never let anyone pet her tail before except for her mother and brother when she was extremely upset over something Roger had done and when he did, she shuddered with a soft gasp as she kissed him back. "Yes.... I am." she said softly while nodding. When he squeezed her ass, she jumped with another gasp before blushing a little.

"Too much?" He asked softly wondering if he was going to far or too fast since he just stolen her away. He slowly moves his hand off her cute little ass to pet her tail once more. He slowly pulled away looking into her blue eyes. "So beautiful." He said softly taking her hand in his. "Mind showing me where the shower is Baby?"

"No. You just surprised me. I wasn't expecting you to grab me like that." she said with a soft chuckle. Her tail flicked side to side until he stopped petting it and she let him take one of her hands into his. "Sure." she said softly before leading him over to one of the doors in her room. Upon opening it, she revealed a small but decent sized bathroom. "Here we are." she said as she led him into the room.

He smiled and followed her into her bathroom. He smiled looking it over and slid his shirt from his body. It was really the first time he had taken his shirt off in front of anyone in the band or rather her and the band. He rubbed his right shoulder at his neck trying to work out the kink he had built up while sleeping on the couch. "Small beautiful, well kept up. Just like you baby." He said softly holding her hips from behind nibbling on her neck some*

As she turned, Emma was met with the sight of him removing his shirt and she froze as her cheeks turned a brighter pink as she flushed a little. She had to look away for a moment as she forced away her blush and her naughty thoughts. "Thank you." she murmured before he began nibbling on her neck, making her softly moan while shivering.

He softly turned her around kissing her lips once more running his fingers through her hair. Jeff's left hand held the small of her back holding her close as they kissed. Her lips were so soft and the thought in his mind were starting to get him aroused knowing he had her as his own. He slowly pulled away looking into her eyes. "I don't know if I should say it, but I love you Emma."

She let him turn her around and she tilted her head back as he runs his fingers through her hair and she lifts a hand to softly touch his cheek as they kissed once more. She was enjoying his kisses and his touch. As he slowly pulled away and she looked up into his eyes. "Y-you love me?" she asked softly.

He smiled a bit running his hands back down over her tail. "Yes, I know it's early to be saying it but, I just can't help it. Every time I was alone I thought about you and wondered what you were doing. If you were alright If Roger had hurt you. I was jealous of Roger for having you, because he didn't deserve you. I don't even think I deserve you." Jeff softly admitted. "I just don't know what to do, I hear music every time I'm around you."

Emma stood there in silence, listening to him speak while he ran his hands along her tail. She smiled gently and placed her small hands on his bare chest. "Jeffy... I can't say right now that I love you, it's too soon for me. But I do care about you very much and I want to wait until it's the right time for me to say it to you." she said softly. "You understand... right?" She gazed up into his eyes while tracing random patterns into his skin.

Back
Top Bottom