Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rocking Relations

"Fine." he yawned dragging himself over to the couch laying on it. He could feel daggers in his back from roger but he was way to tired to care about him. He laid down and within second he was out laying face down on the couch. The couch wasn't that comfortable but it only said how tired he actually was. "I don't care if you don't like it Roger, I'm not going to let my brother ride his bike home and kill himself by passing out!" Matt said after hearing the minor complaint from the guitarist.

Once Jeff was fast asleep, Emma left the garage and came back a little while later with a cover so that he wouldn't get cold while he slept. It was then that she turned her attention to Roger. Smiling at her brother and Matt, she walked over to Roger and grabbed his hand, leading him out of the garage and into the hall that led from the garage to the kitchen, closing the door behind her. From within the garage Bo and Matt would be able to hear Emma and Rogers muffled voices as they began argueing. Their voices started rising before there was a rather loud smack then a thud and everything went quiet for a little bit before Emma could be heard telling Roger to leave the house and a couple minutes later the door to the garage opened and Roger entered, walking over to where his backpack sat. "I'm going guys." was all he said before hurrying out of the house, anger filling his movements and his voice.

The sun was getting ready to set and it was time for Matt to leave as well. "Yeah I got to go to." He said walking up to Bo giving him the usual goodbye a grasp of the hand the click of each other knuckles. "Though it looks like I'm leaving on better terms then Roger is." He leaned in whispering that he might want to go check his sisters face because of the smack. He hadn't seen anything on roger that indicated she had hit him. Jeff just stayed there on the could oblivious to anything that had been going on now.

Bo nodded with a sigh while running his fingers through his hair. "Yeah. I'll see you later man." he said gently, glancing at the door where his sister had yet to come through. "I'll make sure Jeff gets moved into the main house a little later so he doesn't get sick out here." Moving towards the door and he looked down the hall but the house was quiet and he couldn't see his sister anywhere. Shaking his head, he moved over to Jeff and nudged him slightly. "Comeon man. Get up and head inside." he said to Jeff.

Jeff groaned slightly getting up. Grabbing the blanket, he groggily walked into the living room and found the couch there unwilling to move any farther. Working those hours finally caught up with him and it was kicking his ass. "Thanks Bo, I guess I'll see you in the morning."

Bo shut off the lights in the garage before following Jeff into the living room, watching him just drop to the couch and he shook his head slightly. "Don't thank me Jeff. Thank Emma when you see her." he said before heading off to find his sister. He finally found her upstairs in her room. She was curled up on her bed with her favorite stuffed animal hugged to her chest and her face buried into her pillow, the young neko fast asleep. Sighing, he walked over to the bed and pulled her covers up around her shoulders before kissing her on the top of the head and leaving the room, shutting the door behind him.

Jeff slept until around ten in the afternoon the next day. He sat up examining where he was and then remembered his half asleep conversation. He walked around the house looking for everyone, Bo wasn't in his room or anywhere in the house and neither was their mom. He finally came to Emma's door knocking on it. "Emma you in there?" He couldn't foresee anyone leaving him in the house by himself but it was looking like it so far. He walked around the house one more time just in case he had over looked a room. "Nobody in the garage, kitchen, bathroom, living room. Where is everyone?"

Emma was down in the basement with her headphones on as she listened to her CD player. She was moving the laundry from the washer into the dryer and then loading the washer and starting both machines. Once she was done doing that, she headed back upstairs. She didn't know that Jeff was up and when she saw him she jumped in surprise and removed her headphones while shutting off her CD player. "Jeff, I didn't know that you were up." she said softly. She was wearing a pair of powder blue and white shorts with a fitted white t-shirt. It was also easy to see the bruise on her cheek from when Roger had hit her the night before.

Jeff turned around almost just as surprised that she had sneaked up on him. He turned around seeing her beautiful face and the bruise. The bruise made him very unhappy but he hid it well enough. "So where is everyone?" He asked trying to avoid the subject of the bruise figuring it came from that asshole of a boyfriend of hers.His hands went into his pockets as he looked down keeping himself from staring at her chest. no body else was there to see him being able to look at her so freely and it was a bit nerve racking to know he could get away with it.

Emma shrugged slightly and brushed her face back from her face with a sigh. "Mom went to work and Bo went out looking for a job before he went out with Roger." she said gently. "Your brother stopped by with some clean clothing for you." She noticed him staring at the floor and she bit her bottom lip. "So... how did you sleep Jeff?" she asked him softly.

"I slept well, though I wish I hadn't stayed over now." He knew that the bruise on her face was his fault. "Roger, makes me mad. I don't see how he could do that to you, your so beautiful and he treats you like crap." His voice was softer then usual as if voicing something he meant to be a thought. He took a step closer to her and quickly kissed her cheek. "I'm sorry." He knew and nothing could convince him otherwise that the mark his fault.

Emma looked down at her feet and sighed. "I'd rather have to suffer a bruise then risk you getting seriously hurt Jeff." she said to him. She blushed a little after he said she was beautiful and she smiled shyly. But then he moved closer and kissed her cheek, making her flush an even darker red. "N-no, it's okay.... Jeff, the bruise isn't your fault. It's no ones but Roger."

"He might have been the one to give it to you, but it was because of me he did it." He sighed. "I never want to be the cause of any pain for you, weather I do it or not. If it is done because of me I might as well do it myself." His thinking was slightly faulty but then again, he liked her and he did see it as his fault. "I swear if he does it again I won't hold myself back anymore. I don't want to see you hurt anymore, and all Roger is good for is hurting people. I don't care how good of a guitarist he is." Jeff's feeling were starting to betray him. He was admitting his attraction to her, not something he wanted to do while she was taken. He of course didn't realize a woman's intuition and their ability to read between lines.

"Jeffy.." she started to say but trailed off as he continued to speak. Some of the things he said surprised her and she was sure it showed on her face as she gazed up at him. Her heard began beating a little faster as she blushed a little and smiled gently. She could see what he was saying but trying not to at the same time and it made her smile a little wider. "Jeffy... this isn't the first time he's done it and I'm sure it's not going to be the last." she said softly. "And no, it wasn't your fault, it was his. He was the stupid one that thought I was coming onto you. Don't blame yourself, please." She sighed softly and ran a hand through her hair before smiling up at him. "Now, lets get something to eat. I had put a pizza into the oven and it should be almost done."

"I don't know what you see in him." He said softly. "He's abusive, treats you like shit. and I swear he thinks of you but nothing but something to fuck and run." He was conflicting with himself. Should he just stand by and let it continue to happen to her or should he do something about it. Even if he could do something about it what would he do steal her away from Roger, yeah that wasn't likely Roger was much better looking then him, and more built. Jeff wasn't scrawny but his muscles were lean and hardly visible unless doing something with them. Roger was built looked like he could take on a damn terminator unit buy him with his bare hands.

Emma visably flinched at his words and just turned and headed into the kitchen where she took the pizza out of the oven, setting the hot food down on a cutting board. She was gently biting the inside of her cheek as she thought about what he said. The young neko knew that he was right and she knew that she needed to get out of the relationship with her brothers friend... but she was honestly scared to do it. If Jeff thought that Roger was bad already, that was nothing compaired to if she would try and break it off. "Jeff..." she started but trailed off while shaking her head. Emma didn't know what to say in response to what he said and she sighed, bowing her head while her fuzzy pink cat ears drooped a little.

There wasn't much left for Jeff to say. Well there was the fact that he liked her as more then a friend, and the fact that he wanted to protect her. "I know, I should mind my own business." He said in a sigh. "I just can't help get mad though every time I think about how he's treating you." He explained. "I've been starting to picture his face while I'm playing the drums, I've been wanting to hit him just because of the way he looks at you. I don't know how much more I can take just standing idly by while someone i care about it being hurt. If he does it again I don't know what I would do beside break his playing hand. I don't care if your brother won't be friends with me anymore the only thing I care about is that your not being hurt by anyone." Jeff's right hand was clenched shut and his nails hand slightly cut into his own hand. Just the though of Roger and mad him this angry, but not Emma, he couldn't bare to see Emma hurt. "If It comes down to it I'll bet his ass."

Slowly she turned to face him and she looked up at him as several strands of her hair fell in her face. She was both angry at Jeffs words and touched by his concern. "Do you think I like being hit?" she asked him softly. "That I enjoy his verbal and physical abuse? Jeff... have you seen how big he is and how tiny I am? If I tried to leave him.... Roger would surely put me in the hospital!" She ran a hand over her face and sighed as she stood there shaking her head with closed eyes. Slowly she opened her eyes once more and Emma looked at Jeff. Noticing that his hands were clenched tightly into fists, she moved over to him and took his hands into her own. "Relax your hands Jeff." she said gently.

"I know you don't like it that's why I'm so pissed." He forced himself to relax his fist opening it showing that he had broken the skin. "Leave him, Leave him and I'll make sure she doesn't hurt you." He suggested. "I would rather die then watch you get hurt anymore. What do you think this does to me knowing your with someone like him? You deserve better, so what if you don't like me. At least your not with him. I care too much about to see another mark on your body that you have to hide because your afraid of someone the belittles you."

Emma gently grasped his wrists and pulled Jeff over to the sink. Reaching out, she turned on the cold water and slipped his hands beneath the running water. "I'm also scared of what he could do to you or Matt or Bo." she said to him before shutting off the water again and patting his palms dry with a clean tea-towel. "If one of you three were hurt because of me... I be so upset and angry with myself and Roger." She looked up at him and shook her head slightly. "Don't like you? Jeffy... I like you. I like you alot." she whispered before blushing a little.

"Don't worry about us Emma. Yes Roger looks like he strong but we will be protecting you." He put his forehead on hers closing his eyes. It doesn't matter as long as we are helping you, we all care for you. And I..I like you more then both of them together." His arms went around her holding her close in his arms. "I can't stand it any more I've known you for a good while and, everyone you go out with hurts you, it breaks my heart to see you in pain." He move his hand up to her shoulders looking her in the eyes before kissing her deeply. He didn't care if she was still Roger's he had to tell her.

Emma tensed a little as he wrapped his arms around her but she quickly relaxed and she sighed while laying her head down on his chest for a moment while moving just a little closer to him. As he continued to speak, she tilted her head back and looked up at him with wide blue eyes as she rests her hands on his chest while his hands move to her small shoulders. But when he kissed her, Emma gasped and her eyes widened a little more before she sighed and she leaned into the kiss a little while letting her eyes drift shut.

His lips continued to stay against hers for a good minute before he pulled away. He slowly opened his eyes and softly ran the back of his hand over her bruised cheek hoping it wouldn't hurt her. "There are people that can treat you better then him, people that care. People that will protect and love you." He couldn't hold it in anymore she needed to know where he stood, by her side and not her brothers. "I promise I won't let anything else happen that will ever hurt you." He kissed her neck softly. "I don't care about what happens to me, as long as your safe."

After he broke the kiss, she remained leaning against him with her eyes closed for a little while longer before opening her eyes and looking up at him with a sigh. She felt his hand touching her bruised cheek and she flinched only slightly. She wrapped her arms around him with a sigh and she shook her head as he spoke. "But I'm still scared." she whispered to him, closing her eyes and tilting her head back with a sigh when he kissed her neck, causing her to tremble a little.

"I know you are, and your going to be until you stand up to him. I promise I'll be right there when you do it." He continued to hold her in his arms. "I won't let him hurt you. No matter what." he promise again before kissing her once more. "I should probably stop kissing you though, I just can't help myself anymore."

Back
Top Bottom