Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rocking Relations

Jeff nodded in agreement to what Darla had said. "I mainly drink the carbonated waters from the stores. Better for you but since I don't like plain water I get the flavored ones. Emma may want to go with you the first time out so you can learn our tastes." He figured Emma might like a little girl time with the new guitarist. "Speaking of which where are you going to be staying? Lyle's apartment doesn't allow anyone to stay more than a few hours."

Darla grinned while nodding, opening her guitar case and putting her guitar into it. "I think you're right. That and I'll have to write it all down so that I won't forget anything." she said to him. She looked over at Emma and smiled slightly before glancing once more at the drummer. "Well, Lyle told me I could stay with him for a while" she says with a shrug. "But I know how Lyle like to live." She grins over at her cousin before shrugging. Emma looked up at her boyfriend when he said about her going with Darla and she arched her eyebrow at him with a small smile. "I think I can go with her and perhaps she can stay here. After all, we do have an extra bedroom."

Jeff nodded at the notion his beautiful girl had said. "That is true we do have an extra bedroom if you'd like to stay here until you're on your feet?" He offered rubbing Emma's back out of site softly stroking the base of her tail. "We don't really do much but stay in and go out every so often. We have plenty of room and the bills are always covered. Just mainly need the house kept up with our help of course." Jeff thought about all the time he had spent with Emma and all they had done since they became an item. If Jeff had ever had another accident he would need someone to watch over Emma until he returned. A smile was on Jeff's face once he finished his statement.

Emma grinned while pressing herself against Jeff a little with a purr before looking at Darla who nodded. "That sounds like a good idea." she said softly. "As long as you two are okay with it. And as long as your two are sure I won't be in the way." Emma smiled brightly at the girl and shook her head. "Don't worry. You won't be a burden or anything. Will she Jeff?" She glanced at Jeff with a smile and she patted his leg while leaning against him. "And we'd love to have you stay with us."

Again Jeff agreed adding in that she'd have to live with their spontaneous sex life. Though they would do their best to limit it to certain places in the house while she was there. He ran his hand through his lover's hair as he spoke his other hand still softly toying with her tail. "You won't exactly have a curfew either but we do like to lock the door at night so we'll have to get you a key soon."

Emma grinned as he ran his hand through her hair and she purrs gently before giggling when he ran his fingers through her hair, making her purr softly. When she felt him playing with her tail, she grinned and her tail flicked back and forth while her ears twitched. "And we have to let her know about other things. Such as boundaries and such." she said to him. Darla chuckled softly before nodding slightly. "I'm good with boundaries and remembering my key." she said.

Jeff continued to smile just being close to his baby. "We should probably call it a day though. Hal is most likely tired from working and I think he has to go back tonight. I've got work tonight as well. Damn waiter job got me all screwed up, wish the warehouse hadn't fired me do to their incompetence." He shrugged again. At least Emma got to see him look good every night before he went of to work. "and yes I'll try to keep my near nudity in check." He said turning to look at Emma teasing her about the new rule she slid in there on him.

Emma slowly nodded and sat up with a sigh, stretching with a soft yawn. "Yeah. And I'm sure that there is something the others want to do." she said while running her fingers through her hair. She knew that Jeff wasn't happy about his job and she felt for him. Reaching out, she ran her fingers over his cheek and jaw before sitting up the rest of the way. When he mentioned his nudity, Emma began laughing and she grinned before nodding. "Good. I'm sure you don't want to traumatize dear Darla." she said to him and giggled again. Darla began laughing as well and she grinned at them. "Oh please, don't worry about me." she said to them.

Jeff shifted as she moved but quickly set Emma in his lap softly. They began teasing him though he only smiled. "You're lucky I love you baby." He mused before a yawn came from his lips. Jeff's job normally made him sleep through the morning hours though today he only took a small nap before his sexual venture with Emma. With everything he had done already since his little two hour nap he was ready to fall back asleep, and any place was good enough as long as it was next to his love.

Emma yelped as she was pulled into Jeff's lap and her eyes widened before she giggled and she squirmed in his lap a little in a teasing way. "Mmm, and you're lucky I love you too." she said with a grin and she leaned in, kissing him softly before he yawned. Rolling her eyes with a soft laugh. Emma knew how Jeff was tired and she was tired as well. She stretched a little more before slowly slipping off the couch. "Well, lets show Darla to the room she'll be using and then let her borrow a key so she can go get her things and then come back." she said before looking at the guys, watching as Lyle began getting ready to leave.

Jeff yawned once more and it wasn't long before Hal was set to leave as well. "I suppose I should be of too. Never know when the boss man's gonna call." Jeff nodded and stretched even though his beautiful neko rest in his lap. He gave Emma a small peck on the cheek and asked her if she wanted to show Darla around so he could get a bit more sleep. His job as a waiter only made him more tired when he didn't get enough sleep.

Emma heard Jeff yawn and she smiled slightly before looking up at Hal as he got set to leave. "See you later Hal." she said gently. "Do try to stay from trouble." Her words were light and playful as she smiled at their friend before watching him leave. A moment later she felt Jeff stretching beneath her and she purred as he kissed her cheek. When asked if she wanted to show Darla around, she nodded a bit. "Yes. I'll show her around a bit before perhaps going to pick her things up, if that's alright with you of course." she said.

"You don't need my permission baby. A yawn came from his lips once again. "I might be asleep when you get back though." He moved softly from under her before giving her another small kiss. He took off her small sweater as his muscles flexed slightly removing it. After handing it to her his feet slowly led him upstairs and into their room.

Emma grinned at him and nodded, chuckling when he yawned before moving so he could get up. She grinned while kissing him back and she tugged a little on his hair before watching him remove her sweater, watching his muscles flex before she took it from him. She looked over her hoodie before pouting slightly. "You stretched it!" she called playfully before setting the sweater down in her lap and looked over at Darla with a small grin. "So, do you want to heat to the mall?" she asked her.

"Sorry baby." He said softly. He ran his hand over her cheek before she turned to Darla. He stepped up and walked upstairs to their room. Checking the clock it was almost noon, which meant he could still get about five hours of sleep before he had to get up and start getting dressed. He was closing tonight at his job waiting tables, being it was the only work he could find since his injury he couldn't afford to lose it. He closed the bedroom door and slipped his pants back off before climbing into the bed, sleep soon taking him a mere five minutes later.

Back
Top Bottom