Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Here's an idea. ((D&D Idea))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawless

The Divine
What about a 3.5 D&D campaign with rape/molest/etc elements?

I have two people willing to do that... me and Nyoko. Anyone else?

Ok that's a 5 man crew with one DM
what was that about not having enough people?

There's a difference between not having enough people, and not having enough people who have written up characters. I had plenty of people say they'd characters written up, and still only have 3 written up and one of them are mine.

Write them characters people!

Here is the link to the character creation thread, feel free to use any of these templates to make a character: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2404&p=60795&hilit=lynisedel#p60795">viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2404&p=60795&hilit=lynisedel#p60795</a><!-- l -->

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3325">viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3325</a><!-- l -->

There ya all go!

Shazzam, progress!

I see are romantic dream and nyoko on? I know canvasofwhite is on or at least was not too long ago.

[Also 100th post! :) ]]

Well I have a few personal back-ups while we wait. However I don't plan on dropping this rp. ;-)

I know it sounds somewhat desperate but Styx, want to see if we can get a private rp going in the taboo or general? I'm working on one with lawless and it helps keep the group together.

*Lynisedel has earned the achievement "D&D group communal whore"*

I've got a back up or two, but I'm craving this so I hope they don't take too long

Doesn't sound desperate, sounds kinda fun. What did you have in mind? PM me.

Chiechan said:
Sorry..I got busy....

Um....Can I still quickly jump in and make my characters? or am I out now ? :(

I'm sorry ;.;

Chiechan
I don't see why not, but lawless has final say.

For DM is God. There for Lawless is God.
And that would mean God is lawless
Would that mean God is chaotic? in that case chaotic good, evil or neutral?
Does that mean that random good evil of downright insane things may happen at any moment within His realm?
We are all at the mercy of chance?

I really need to lay off the coffee.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom