Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Here's an idea. ((D&D Idea))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawless

The Divine
What about a 3.5 D&D campaign with rape/molest/etc elements?

I have two people willing to do that... me and Nyoko. Anyone else?

Well I was just wondering about something but it might be hard on Lawless, what if our two groups ran across each other?

I know I'm a little late but I'm up for anything once. I'm a pretty experienced DnD player and can conjure a character before a mouse's heart can beat. I wouldn't mind being in the second group. If i were to make it in, I'd be a male ranger, ambidextrous (kinky). Straight and probably a Wild Elf (+2 dex -2 int) *crosses fingers*

Never forget

BUMP_Charles_B.jpg

Yea... so I'm thinking of booting someone from Group 1, because they're inactive. Lynisedel, there's a battle going on in the RP, you should get into it. xP

The barbarian chick in the RP. My NPC is talking to her currently and she's only posted once. It's holding up the game.

Dunno if there will be a second group. If I boot her, then I'm gonna bump you both up to group 1 and just let Nyoko come in as kind of an NPC character.

Lawless said:
Yea... so I'm thinking of booting someone from Group 1, because they're inactive. Lynisedel, there's a battle going on in the RP, you should get into it. xP
I'll get right on it.

I've handled 6 people, two of them playing two characters. -nods- I think I can, you'll all just have to be patient with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom