Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Here's an idea. ((D&D Idea))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawless

The Divine
What about a 3.5 D&D campaign with rape/molest/etc elements?

I have two people willing to do that... me and Nyoko. Anyone else?

Re: Here's an idea.

Well, classes and we'd have to of course put in fighting. After all, no victim willingly lets it happen... otherwise they're not a victim. XD

Do you have to have played DND to play. My cousin plays and told me how it works, so I was wondering if I could join in. I love game master type roleplays! 1x1 and Groups

*scratches head* We wont need to roll things will we? AS Ive assumed it, we are just a bunch of adventurers like in real DnD and these elements come into play?

So many people, so ill say, since he isnt here, that right now we've got enough. maybe more though, ill talk to lawless.

I like D & D, and wouldn't mind the idea, but I'm kinda into only girl/girl ( for the naughty scenes only of course). Would that be possible for my character? Sorry to ask. *^^*

Chiechan.

I'm excited that everyone is so excited about it!

We WILL be doing dice, however, there are plenty of places I can get a dice roller to use, and we can trust each other to not cheat.

Um. Do we all have some sort of messenger service? It's not necessary, but if we all do, that could make things easier.

Awesome. Just remember guys, this is going to be an actual D&D campaign. 3.5 rules. If you don't know how to play, we can help you out. The rules won't be AS strict cause it IS primarily a perv RP XD

Yes it is. I like it when I'm feeling lazy though. Should I finagle a character sheet for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom