Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Here's an idea. ((D&D Idea))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawless

The Divine
What about a 3.5 D&D campaign with rape/molest/etc elements?

I have two people willing to do that... me and Nyoko. Anyone else?

I want to perform(Sex)

Ok, roll for it.

*Rolls.*

I got a 20!

Ok, roll again.

Okie....

I got a 10...Why did I have to do that.

For a Fortitude save...You got a Std.

O.O FUCK!

I'm back.

As for the rumors of me being temp banned. Yes, I was temp banned. I was careless in the transfer over of an RP from the last site (which the last site had less restrictions) to THIS site. So because I forgot a few little details in an RP I hadn't posted in for weeks, I got temp banned.

I'm back, now, back and ready to roll, let's get this train wreck a-rollin!

By the way... who wants to give Lawless a 'Welcome Back' flashing? XD

Guess the idea randomly became uninteresting. Hadn't seen too much activity in a while..

Oh well, just another failed experiment under my belt. How often does THAT happen, I mean really? -_-

sad-cat.jpg

Really? going by the number of people who posted interested I'd have thought that there would be too many people. maybe the wait was a little too long?
Well you have my support. Just PM me when you think this will be getting off the ground. I'll create a character that will compliment the group when we get close to start time.

That's the thing, we have enough people who are interested, but only three or four characters written up, and one of them is mine in case someone else DMs.

Ah ha, and how many people do you need? No more than five right? If you have three of four right now I can have mine PMed to you in a day or so
What do we have so far?

Well there's me and lawless, I don't know who else decided to stick around though. I feel this idea is too good to pass up and if it has been passed up before I don't want this one to fade into the obscurity that everyone is to lazy to check, a real known as page 2.

Well I wasn't sure if you were still here Chiechan, Myself, Canvasofwhite, Styx, and Lawless makes five, that's four and one DM. :-D

That's supposed to be the perfect group size. I've DMed for groups up to 9 (that's such a bitch with an unfocused group) and been involved in games up to 13 (it had 3 DMs), so small groups are nice. Some of the best games I've played were between 2 and 3 people

Okay, then let's see... The campaign will start on Wednesday night (Depending on if I am not packed with homework cause it's the end of the quarter.)

That will be the deadline for character sheets before you're left off from the first group campaign start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom