Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home is where the Black is (Anansi and Sorrow.)

"So if ye did tear me apart, ye could just forget about it. How convenient." she replied, slightly peevishly as she watched the objects orbit around his slowly.

"No I'd just use my genesis trigger, wipe my mind clean, basically turn me into a shell." He said slowly as he continued to move the objects.

She blinked the faint annoyance fading in a flash and the woman sighed. "Well let's hope I'm not torn in two anytime soon, I wouldnae want ye to go to those lengths." she murmured, holding her tongue on the fact that it would keep him from the Alliance's reach.

"Its not a big deal really, my body would immediately be conditioned to give off a huge spike of psychic energy that would physically cripple me as well, Alliance would swoop in scoop me up, vivisect me." He said slowly as he added more objects now shifting furniture as well.

"Conditioned to do that when?" she asked and winced as he spoke, warring with the disgust with the Alliance and her own concern of that ever happening to him.

"If I activate the trigger." He said rather nonchalantly as he gave a soft sigh and began to set objects back.

"Yes I heard it a lot when I used to infiltrate your organization." He said slowly and nonchalantly as he began to head back inside.

"I passed you, once, years ago, it was brief, you didn't so much as glance at me, I looked quite different." He added with a soft laugh as he began to strip down while walking towards the shower.

"I had a good deal av tunnel vision then, and I'm sure ye were adept at disguising yerself." she commented, watching him and going to sit on the couch.

"I guess." He said curtly as he slipped into the shower and came out a few minutes later cleaning the water from his body as he walked past her towards another room to find a change of clothing.

Shrugging at his reply, she leaned back on the couch and closed her eyes a moment, enjoying the silence for the most part. Part of her missed the constant thrum of the engine and she stood, roaming around the penthouse a few moments.

He made his way out the door without a word. It seemed that she needed time to herself as did he, being cooped up together often changed their behaviour but for a little while he wanted to give her some alone time. Making his way downstairs he looked about the lobby slowly wondering on what to do.

Hawk relaxed awhile before boredom drove her to begin moving around awhile. The woman was not used to being idle for too long and to her there was little to do in this opulent place. Restless she headed back to the lobby to see if she could find Xeno once more.

He was downstairs sitting on a couch talking to a number of young women who surrounded him. He still wore the wedding ring of his character yet he spoke with them as though it wasn't inappropriate at all though a number of them were pawing at him. Laughing he complimented and flirted with each giving easy smiles and occasional nods.

Hawk paused and she raised a brow, feeling her eyes narrowed. The dark-blue green irises went faintly cold at the sight of the women pawing at him. They weren't even married, but she felt a surge of jealousy rise and hoped that Xeno was playing his needed part. She walked over, her face calm as she smiled at the women and stepped behind Xeno, leaning down to kiss his temple, her hand with the ring finger resting on his shoulder. "I woke up and ye were gone love. Having fun talking te these girls?" she asked, a touch of amusement in her voice as she looked at the women, eyes friendly but a touch of cool disapproval showed as well.

"Yes dear, I was explaining to them that I'm not some actor or model I just look like this. Ladies this is my wife." He said as he reached up a hand and stroked slowly along her jawline before kissing just under her chin. "The reason I told you that I couldn't come with you to the sauna." He said rather easily as though it were a rather normal thing." His eyes didn't change neither did his mannerisms. "I mean if you would like you young ladies could join us for dinner if you still want." But the young women quickly made their excuses and began to slip away each sulking a bit as she trailed off except one. "So how did you two meet?" She asked with a smile, though her eyes did not light up.

She chuckled faintly, the sound more sincere as she was truly amused by the statement. "Ah, yes, you're a gift from the gods themselves." she stated, grinning, losing her accent again. Hawk watched the women walk away and she faced the last woman, smiling faintly "We met as teenagers, I was an artist,and I approached him one day asking to draw him. We were connectd since then." she replied simply.

"So you knew nothing about him then? You just found him physically attractive?" She asked her slowly before Anansi interjected with a smile. "It doesn't matter, she is my wife, and we are happy." He said flatly and simply. "She is the woman who I will spend my life with, who will bear my children, who I will grow old with, and who one day I will walk the path to the other life with." He said before he reached up and stroked Hawk's cheek.

Hawk's jaw set faintly and her eyes still smiled "You assume much. I know his heart and mind as well, I know that he likes to sleep against a wall since he fell out av bed as a child, I know that hot or cold doesn't bother him since a condition steadies his blood pressure. His favourite colour is deep red, he works as a doctor because he wants to change the 'Verse with each life he saves and his eyes shift to an indigo shade when he's angry. " she began, looking at Xeno a long moment, touched at his statement as she clasped his hand "The same with me. The point av being together is to find out all ye can, each and every day, and love the person more with each new secret ye uncover." she murmured, looking at the woman "Few people find that, I'm quite lucky I did." she mused.

"Ah I see, I notice you have numerous scars, whereas his skin is rather lovely and the scars he has form a pattern, I mean frankly...do you think you're good enough for him?" The girl asked as she flicked back her luxuriant hair unlikely accidentally demonstrating her flawless skin and heaving bosom. Anansi wasn't looking however, his lips were in the hollow beneath Hawk's chin and he was nipping and kissing slowly there his eyes closed as he savored it. The conversation was between those two now.

It took all of Hawk's willpower not to laugh in the woman's face, what were Hawk's scars, surface or soul against the marks Xeno carried? They complimented each other in that fashion. Tilting her head to give Xeno room and to smirk at the woman archly she shrugged "He seems to like them. And it's a wonder that you're even concerned, I'm sure a lass as lovely as you has many prospects." she pointed out, casting an eye over her body with the air of calculation and a very faint sense of pity.

Back
Top Bottom