Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home is where the Black is (Anansi and Sorrow.)

"Ye never know, ye are awfully pretty." she replied teasingly, stopping at the door and letting the scanner move over her hand, the door sliding open.

"Nah, sometimes you know." He said as he crumpled up the small sliver of paper a maid had slipped him and tossed it into the trash as they stepped in. He found the woman of his dreams, he wasn't going to let her go.

Hawk spotted that out of the corner of her eyes but didn't saw a word. She wasn't much worried, yet, about much coming between that, that could be spared for later, when they had to rejoin the Black and go back to their lives. For now, all they had to do was enjoy themselves.

She was to sharp eyed for her own good and he sighed as he wrapped his arms about her. "You know its nothing"He said slowly before nipping along her shoulder affectionately.

"I'm called Hawk for a reason." she remarked, unknowingly echoing his thoughts as she smiled and leaned against him "Av course I do. That lass has good taste." she added, turning to face him with a grin.

"You saying you share her interests?" He asked playfully as he leaned in and nipped her lips pressing her back into the room as his hands slid up and down along her lower back.

"I see." He said as he smooched her back. "won't our food be arriving soon?" He asked her as he stroked his fingers along her sides.

As he spoke a panel in the wall glowed and opened, revealing their orders "Aye, it's right here, good timing." she commented, heading over to the wall.

"I see" He said as he walked along behind her. His eyes scanned over the food briefly and he slowly leaned in before stopping. He was so used to taking small bites of her food due to his immunities he hadn't thought about not doing so at first. Blushing slightly he leaned back and stroked along her neck. "After you dear."

((Immunities?))

Hawk chuckled and shrugged, offering him some of the fresh fruit that she had ordered, before sitting down and starting to eat. A pleased expression crossed her face and she relaxed, relishing the meal and the taste, applying herself to eating for now.

(Well viruses, meant to put tolerances in there too but got distracted, who wants their agent getting poisoned etc?)

He laughed softly as he leaned in and kissed her cheek before he slowly nibbled at the corner of her lips instead his arms wrapping around her before he pulled back. Sitting down across from her he slowly pulled a plate towards himself and picked up knife and fork his hands held them delicately as he slowly cut and ate as though he were at a dinner party.

(I get that, just didn't see the relation between the immunities and him eating her food, unless he's testing for poison..))

Returning the kiss and letting it linger, she leaned back and paused in her eating a moment, watching him with a raised brow. A moment passed and she lobbed a small raspberry at him, watching it bounce off of his nose "We aren't at a fancy Core restaurant." she commented, laughter in her voice.

(Hence tolerances, and bacteria can be on food too, yeah should've explained better)

He stabbed his fork upwards and with a flick deflected the berry back to her before he shook his head. "Training, I was trained by setting rather...yea" He said as he looked down. "Its hard to fight conditioning." He simply said rather than explaining.

(No worries, just needed a bit of clarification to make sure I was on the right track))

Raising a hand and letting the berry bounce away she blinked and nodded "Aye, ye had to blend in, it makes sense. Get into habit enough ye really cannae help things." she commented with a shrug.

"Yeah, I guess." He said slowly with a nod before he shifted and ran his fingers through his hair before he continued to eat.

Hawk frowned and bit her lip, unsure f what she wanted to say to him, or rather what she could say to help him to feel better. Nothing came to mind and she began to eat, she wasn't one for fancy, comforting words and it bothered her at times.

"I love you." He said simply and flatly before he continued. "You're the love of my life you dont need to say anything." He said without hesitation or irony before he resumed eating.

The woman sighed, rubbing the back of her neck "Ye know me too well. And I love ye too. Sometimes I wish I could do more then be silent." she murmured, finishing her meal.

"Darling, I'm lucky to have a woman as beautiful, strong, confident, and caring as you." He said as he reached his hand across the table to place his hand on hers softly.

Hawk blinked and looked touched, reaching out and holding his hand softly "I have to admit that ye bring the best out in me." she commented, smiling at him.

"No, you're just too amazing to hold it all in." He said to her slowly before he leaned in and gently brushed a crumb from her cheek before kissing her.

Back
Top Bottom