Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home is where the Black is (Anansi and Sorrow.)

He continued to nip and nibble before he looked over to the young lady. "Look, its not that you aren't gorgeous, you are. You are lovely, I'm sure intelligent and well bred. I am a simple ruffian who's got a few dollars behind him." He said as he stood taking his wife's hand as he did so gently pulling her. "Come my love, lets return to our penthouse and spend some time getting to know each other." He said teasingly. The girl however sneered. "My family always gets what we wants, it doesn't matter who wants one of us." She spat before she stood and stormed off.

Hawk's skin had warmed and she looked over the woman, smiling faintly "And I'm a simple artist, so we compliment each other." she replied and stood smoothly, grinning suddenly "I like that idea." she commented, fixing the girl with a narrowed glare at her sneer "I'd love to see you try." she replied and turned back to Xeno "Snob-minded little bitch." she muttered disgruntled.

"She's part of the Amato family, not the kind of girl you should fuck with. Her uncle was the man who funded a good deal of the research that created me." He said to her flatly as they walked towards the elevator. "I wondered at first if she recognized me but it seems she just wants me. We should be a bit more cautious." He said as the tapped the button and waited for the elevator. "I should probably check around see if any goons are lurking about." He said. "Wouldn't want you to be attacked or some such."

Hawk frowned, tensing up as she walked alongside him "Gorram it, even on vacation we canae get a break. If she tries anything I'll snap that pretty little neck av hers." she near growled, fists clenching. The woman nodded "Same with ye, I'll keep watch, just in case." she murmured, trusting him to patrol, he never really missed anything before.

"Yes it would seem so, I tried to avoid the situation but hey it happens." He said to her slowly as he stroked his fingers along her cheek. "If she dies it will bring the alliance and a considerable number of mercenaries here. She's one of the heirs of the family, a chip is implanted in her, she dies it instantly sends out a signal. You try to remove it same thing happens." He said slowly before he kissed her cheek.

Hawk sighed and leaned into the touch, turning a bit to kiss him softly. It was bothersome that she couldn't do anything but be watchful and escape swiftly instead of getting a git of vengeance on that woman "Good point. I'll leave her be them. Alright, let's go and keep an eye out for any hired goons." she commented, turning down the hall to their penthouse.

He laughed softly as he slowly strokes his fingers along her cheek. "Aww hun don't let it get to you." He said softly to her. "I'd say we just head up to the room." He said with a laugh as he made his way into the elevator and lets it take him upwards.

"I canae help it. I won't let them drag ye back there." she stated, eyes flashing. She would die before that, the Alliance would kill her, but she would fight tooth and nail to prevent that as long as she could. She leaned on the elevator wall, the carefree wife gone replaced by the bristling, uneasy Captain.

He pressed her into the corner and kissed her softly. "Mmm don't worry about that, she'd likely kidnap me, nothing to the likes of returning me. I'd probably become a candidate in their breeding program or her husband, or the like...you'd be very well compensated." He said teasingly to her.

"Oh that's so much better." she replied sarcastically and she frowned "I'd shoot her in the face, Alliance or no. maybe we should leave early, in case she does try something." she suggested.

"We can argue about why we should or shouldn't leave..or we can try out that divan in the living room." He said to her with a slight smirk before he gently pressed his lips to hers and gave a soft nibble.

Hawk smiled back and sighed, holding him tightly "As long as nothing's waiting for us in there..." she murmured, nuzzling him gently.

"Nah rooms private, all that's waiting for us i hopefully an amazing night." He said slowly before he nibbled along her chin lifting her softly as the elevator's doors opened and he walked slowly towards the room.

"I hope so too." she replied and blinked as he lifted her, holding onto him with a faint chuckle, looking around swiftly as they entered the room.

He placed her back on the divan and smooched her softly just below the jaw as he slid off his shirt. "Focus on me..ok?" He asked her slowly before he gently nipped her lower lip giving it a soft tug.

A number of hours later he sat up looking at the blinking light next to the bed. Clicking it he heard a message played at low volume that there was a message for him at the desk. Sighing softly he simply pulled on a robe and made his way towards the elevator seeing no reason to wake her.

Hawk was asleep, resting comfortably as Xeno left. She turned over and frowned, uneasy a moment in her sleep as she shivered. Dark dreams brushed her and she tensed up, not awakening just yet.

He made his way over to the counter noting how dim the lobby was. He was slightly tired from his training that day and his recent activities with his lover but he still leaned in at the counter. "Hello miss." He said to the young woman who's back was turned to him. "I was told there was a message for me" He said. She whirled about, jacket open and obviously nothing beneath a slight smirk across her lips as she stood there." Can you resist this?" She asked, throwing off herself revealing herself as the same young lady from earlier.

Hawk shifted and tossed, chest tightening as her dreams shifted from her time in the War, to Xeno being dragged away from her by the Alliance, to him and that woman together. Her eyes snapped open and she sat up, noticing that Xeno was gone. She blinked and dressed hurriedly, leaving the room to find him, worry rising in her eyes.

He grinned and slowly shook his head. "Yes...I can..and I will." He said before he turned from her and began to walk back. "But thanks for the show, gorgeous body." He said to her before he suddenly felt the world lurch as he reeled forward. Two darts from the back of his neck were connected to a large gun of sorts in her hands she had whipped from behind the desk. Increasing the voltage to a dangerously high level he felt the world spin and found himself on his back staring up at the ceiling of the hotel. Soon after a droid marched from behind a column scooping him up and walking towards the door. "No one says no to me." She said as she buttoned her jacket and walked alongside. "We are going to my villa..and I will have what I want.."

Hawk emerged from the elevator, and her eyes blazed as she took in the scene before her. In a second she had levelled her gun and shot at the android's head, turning another pistol to face the woman "I have to oppose that, lass." she stated, voice cold as ice.

The android continued to walk as the bullet glanced off. The young lady smirked briefly before diving out of the door and for cover doing a quick roll and taking up a position behind the opposite wall taking off in a run toward the welcoming darkness. The android simply continued but turned having the body face her, she had her choice of shooting and having it ricochet killing her lover or finding another approach.

She growled as the woman ran, she couldn't follow just now. Her hand closed around a orb in her coat pocket and she threw it done, it would send out an electrical pulse that would disorient any mechanical, or computerized items, hopefully destroying it.

The bot had reached the stairs and it sputtered and stopped before tipping back sending Xeno sprawling. His head struck a stair and his body went ragdoll tumbling down and eventually skidding to a stop near the bottom blood beginning to flow from his temple as he lay there.

Back
Top Bottom