Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Jin winced as his teeth sunk into her flesh, drawing blood, but she nodded. “Fill me full..~” She whimpered, saliva running down her chin.

Jin lay panting beneath him, her walls still tightening around him, not having yet reached her second orgasm.

Jin flinched at the sudden attention again, gasping and thrusting her hips weakly. It didn’t take long for her to come, gasping and spitting as she tightened around his cock again.

Jin nodded weakly, slumped against the bed and breathing heavily as she enjoyed her orgasm, still under the affects of the drugs he had given her.

Jin was too high to be able to tell it wasn’t Kojurou, letting out weak noises as he did so. “I love you too..”

Jin was fully sprawled out on the bed, wrists still bound behind her back as she lay in bliss, unaware of Mitsuhide getting up and dressing again.

Her wrists were lightly bruised from the bindings, it not being the first time she had been restrained. She stayed in the bed, only shifting to get comfortable, closing her eyes to rest.

He pet her head gently before leaving her to rest. Jim laid there for a while before there was sound again.
"Daijoubu?" It was that man's voice, the one she didn't know but felt love for.

Had he returned for her again? The pills that made her lust had worn off, and now her body was sore and she was tired. “Why’re you back so soon..?”

She didn’t understand what he was trying to say, looking him over. From his attire he appeared to be a business man, he even held a briefcase. “Was I supposed to leave something for you..?” She shifted on the bed, wanting nothing more than to roll back over and fall asleep, despite the fact that she was a mess still from Mitsuhide.

She couldn’t understand what he was trying to say, letting her head roll to the side as she closed her eyes. “We are together.. I’m here for you, always, whenever you want to be with me… I’ll never leave you, I promised.”

She felt a sharp pang in her head, flinching in pain as a firm pressure spread over her head. “I-I live with him… he’s.. w-we’re partners..”

Another sharp pang tore through her head and she sat up partially, clutching her head. “I don’t know you..!” What was he talking about? She didn’t even know who he was, how was he her partner?

Back
Top Bottom