Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Amaya scowled at him, a look of disgust on her face. “Oh, you’re drunk again.” She muttered. “Don’t know why you bother choking down that shit.”

“Does she get that luxury?” Amaya dug through the supplies to find some sutures for her wound. “You’re just feeling sorry for yourself- do that shit were we don’t all have to endure it, we all have our own problems.”

He scoffed, "Like you givvuh shit bout anyone." He said, "I ain't hurtin no one with my pity party, an' I do my fuckin job when they tell me to."

“I care for plenty of people, you and your pet just aren’t included.” She responded, back to him as she started on caring for her wound.

Amaya easily side stepped the chair, which smashed into the wall and clattered to the ground. “Then what is she? A person? People are free.”

“You chose to get involved with a human, and now she’s like this.” She said, not flinching. “It’s all your fault.”

It was the first time he seemed to actually get under her skin, her kakugan flaring angrily. “And yet my human seems to still be in better condition than yours. Guess you’re a bad owner.”

He rushed at her and grabbed her hard by the throat before throwing her through the wall. "Guess I should go find your pet and gnaw on him some."

Amaya slammed through the wall, leaving a hole behind as dust and wall fell to the ground. “Your drunk ass couldn’t even manage to get past me.” He could see the glow of her Kagune, hearing her move in the rubble.

He felt the air above him shift before something heavy slammed into the back of his head and back, knocking him to the ground with enough force to knock him unconscious.

She slammed into him again, smashing her heavy Kagune into his back and planting her foot on his head. “Just stay on the ground, drunkard.”

“Leave you alone? You’re the one who attacked me, remember?” She picked her foot and brought it down again and again. “What happened to you talking big? Gnawing on my pet?”

She slammed her foot into his head again, pressing his face into the ground. “And I’ll eat your baby out of your pet before feeding her to my men.” She hissed, grabbing him by a handful of hair and slamming his face into the stone floor repeatedly.

Amaya stopped from slamming Kotochika’s head into the floor again, her angry gaze falling on Ayato. “I don’t know why you keep trash like him around.” She let go of Motochika and stepped off of him.

Back
Top Bottom