Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

"Arigatou." He said blandly, watching Motochika push himself up, "He doesn't have long anyway. Look at how white his hair is. He only has a couple years left, if that. Best to use him while we have him."

“I guess that doesn’t bode well for me then.” She quipped, brushing herself off and grabbing her supplies from the floor. “I’ll take my leave then.”

Mitsuhide had done all that he could to erase whatever memories Jin was regaining, not wanting her to find him out as the fraud that he was. And so far, it had been working; more or less.

It had only happened a small handful of times that Jin seemed to remember things from her past, but it was all solved by removing parts of her brain. She never seemed to notice either, always having severe memory loss after the fact.
She was easiest like this, always obedient of almost anything he asked of her, the rest he just had to be a bit more persuasive a bit about. It was cute how flustered she got about sex, but Mitsuhide had found that giving her something to relax her always helped her to obey his wishes. Seeing her do anything he asked of her, knowing the kind of woman she was, knowing how she normally would spit vitriol at him, made her begging for him all the more better.
Now he had her bent over on the bed, rear in the air and legs spread for him, hands bound behind her back, on her knees with her chest and face pressed into the pillows. Wearing only lace stockings and a garter, she shifted and whimpered for more attention. Mitsuhide had given her several different pills, but whatever they were, she was desperate for touch and out of her head. Her need throbbed between her legs, struggling to keep her eyes open as she pleaded for Mitsuhide to hurry up. “Please..” She whimpered. “Touch me more..”

She pressed into his touches, unable to do anything more than wait for him with her hands tied behind her back. “Please, I need you.” She whimpered, able to watch him in the large Murrow beside the bed. “Please touch me..”

She was wet already, letting out a soft moan when he pushed into her. She watched him in the mirror, not realizing his image had changed- it looked like a completely different man, one more muscular with tan skin and dark brown hair. Her face flushed, her breathing ragged as she pushed herself against him, oddly enjoying watching this new man.

Mitsuhide didn't seem to really care, happy is she was more compliant amd receiving of him. His hands moved over her still, slowly and affectionately.

Her behavior or staring wasn’t an odd one, as he had given her some powerful drugs, so it was likely that she was seeing some form of hallucination or another- she was compliant and that’s all that mattered. Her body was littered with scars, soft skin marred heavily with different old wounds from over the years.
Jin studied the man’s face; liking the strong jawline and large scar on his cheek, his dark eyes on her.

Jin felt a foreign feeling settle in her chest as she watched the man enjoy himself, a light pleasant feeling- love. She had no idea why, she had never seen this man before, did not know him, yet he felt so familiar. She rocked her hips letting out soft noises of encouragement, the throbbing between her legs almost unbareable. “I love you..” She whispered.

How was it that this unfamiliar man felt so familiar, like she had known him for years, been close with him- yet she couldn’t recognize his face. She closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of him inside her, whispering soft praises of I love you, and good boy.

Jin opened her eyes again to watch the man as he touched her, watching his hair as it slowly became more unkempt. “I want you to fill me up.. I want you to treat me like I’m yours and only yours.”

He nodded, brows knot tight, his hips moving harder and sloppier, "A-Anything for you." He growled out, his fingers sure to leave bruises in her skin as his orgasm built up faster.

Last edited:
Jin did her best to stay upright, face pressed into the pillows and legs trembling as he thrust into her, rewarding him with gasps and moans of pleasure. She watched his expression in the mirror, the way his face twisted with desperation making her even more bothered than she already was.

Jin’s arms were starting to grow numb, clenching her fists as she let out a weak moan, tightening around him as she came. She was starting to get covered in sweat, breathing heavily.

"Y-You...feel so good, Jin..." He growled, moving harder, wanting to cum again. He reached with the best of his ability to work her clit as he slammed into her.

Jin’s face flushed and her toes curled as he rubbed her clit, gasping as she watched him in the mirror. His hair was a mess, him thrusting into her roughly- the sight of him excited her. She bit into the pillow to muffle her noises, feeling a twinge of pain from his roughness.

Back
Top Bottom