Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to Atlantis Academy! (Lia && Chokuro)

Tomias walked with the other and he had a grip on his hand. Fingers laced and he scooted a bit closer. He nodded. "Course!" He said with a happy smile to his lips. "Yep!" He chimed and then bounced a few times as he followed him toward the stage. "Just not.. like this!" He grinned a little more, looking around at everything and he smiled a bit more. This really was fun so far. Though, that was mostly since he was spending time with his friend.

"No, I'd suppose not..." Nikkos laughed a little and tugged Tomias a little closer. The opening band came out and started playing, though the brunette wasn't really interested in them. He'd heard better from bands who had opened for the Demons. He noticed others staring at Tomias and smiled at that, laughing a little inside at the drooling. "What do you think?" he asked as the band left the stage and they were waiting for the main show to start.

Tomias thought for a few moments before he smiled. "They're pretty good! Not my first go-to, but they are still really nice anyway." He grinned as he bounced on the balls of his feet. A grin pulled to his lips and he perked up when he heard quite the electric-sounding violin solo. He tilted his head to the side, eyes fluttering up to the stage.

The violin played for a few moments, hitting a few chords that few knew could be played on the violin before soon a light hit upon Rune standing there wit the black violin and in tight pants and a black shirt with tears here and there.
Then the vocals filled the air and Relic stepped toward the front of stage. His hair slicked back and spiked. His blue eyes fluttering over the crowd as he sage the lyrics.

As the violin started, Nikkos' attention was turned to the stage. His hand still held onto Tomias' but the music flowed through him and commanded his attention. Both boys on stage were gorgeous, and that didn't hurt, either. As the songs progressed, Nikkos gravitated closer and closer to the stage, tugging his friend along with him.

Tomias found the music to be quite delightful! It was unlike anything he had ever heard. And he was positive that it would be the same even if he had been from this time. He followed the other, grpping his hand tighter while they walked closer to the stage. The boys... They looked so familiar. He blinked a few times, his head cocking to the side as he rested his head against the other's shoulder. He was not sure what to make of this, but he was quite enjoying himself nevertheless.

The concert was pretty typical for Heaven's Demons. Screaming girls trying to get up on stage, and Rune nearly kicking them away from him. Nikkos found it all rather amusing, really. He danced with Tomias happily, enjoying himself and glad that the other seemed to be as well. As the last set was winding down, the brunette took his friend's hand once more and began heading towards the backstage area. A rather big man in an ill fitting t-shirt stopped them, seemingly sure that neither had the passes that Nikkos said that he did. The brunette played with the man for a while longer before producing the passes and smirking at him as they walked by, enjoying himself. "So what do you think?" he asked when they could hear more than the screaming girls and loud music.

Tomias grinned. "I LOVE IT!" He stated happily. "I love the violin. I've always loved it, but never got into it. Oh. The harp's good too, but I only know that from... well...misfortunes.' He sighed and shook his head before looking to him with a grin. "This was amazing! Thnk you sooo much!" He hugged the man around the shoulders and kissed his temple.

Relic and Rune were already back stage, the latter shirtless and downing himself in bottles of cool water. The other stripping to find his nice evening gown. Gods he hated these clothes! he liked his damn skirts!

He smiled and leaned into the kiss a bit. "You're very welcome." Nikkos lead Tomias up to the twins, stopping a bit away from them, not wanting to crowd either of them. Both looked hot and he'd heard rumors about Rune that he didn't truly want to test out. "I'd suggest playing shirtless, but I suppose that would only encourage the girls to try harder to climb up there to attempt to rape you..." he offered in a light tone, admiring Rune's bare chest.

Rune sighed softly. "Sadly, I'm sure. You'd think they'd care somewhat about not being a whore, but noooo." He wrinkled his nose then looked over at the two and shrugged. "come in. Sit." He himself then plopped onto the couch nearest him, pulling his legs to his form, crossing them beneath his rump a little.

Relic straightened with a smile, turning to look at them now that he was in a very lovely sapphire blue dress. It was simple, but flattering. He then froze when he saw Tomias, his smile dropping as he stared at him. "TOMIAS?" He gasped, seeing his brother's recognition of the name."NOFUCKINGSHIT!" He gasped and rushed to the other, staring him over and checking him out a few times.

Mias blinked a few times before his own eyes went wide. "You... YOU LOOK LIKE MOM!" He said, hand coming to his lips. "THAT is what I recognized!"

Relic nodded a few times. "Andrea, yea? Completely bloody bonkers and whines about her dead husband D--"

"DARIO!" Tomias grinned "THATS MY DAD!"

Relic squeeaked. "YESSSS! Jesus fucking... She.. you disappeared!"

"I CAME HERE!" He giggled and boucned a few times. "Not on purpose, mind you. I don't know how. BUT HEY! I've been having sex with Nikkos and he's cute and he brought me here. Hi!"

Following the two, Nikkos leaned against a chair and nearly fell over at the conversation happening in front of him. He listened, looking back and forth between Relic and Tomias, feeling like he was at a fucking tennis match. He looked to Rune for explanation once or twice but was drawn back into the back and forth between the other two, and took the pause in their conversation to jump in. "Time out. Explain. Because I'm confused and you two are a pair of school girls, while the other one doesn't really seem surprised or phased in the slightest." He nodded towards Rune.

Rune perked up and arched a brow. "Ah. you get used to nonsense when you're surrounded." He chuckled then batted his brother away and turned to look at Nikkos. "Your fuckbuddy is our long lost brother. When he was sixteen, hedisappeared and mum freaked shit. Looked for him everywhere.Couldn't find him. Went on a slight killing spree, but hey! She's better now and shitting out kids and not the point. Relic here actually pays attention to our mom, so he knows what hel ooks like from the pictures she's shown us. Since we basically look like our mom with black hair and lighter eyes, I'm sure that's why your fucker recognized us. And now it's a cheerful reunion that will make me want to shoot myself." He smiled, looking at the two men then back to Nikkos. "Any questions?"

Nikkos looked between the three of them. "...sooo... He didn't escape from the mental hospital?" The brunette had been operating under that assumption in some capacity since Tomias had showed up in his house. "And what do you mean 'when' he was sixteen? He looks sixteen to me... And I've seen all of him." Pausing for a minute to take everything in, Nikkos turned to Tomias. "Just how old are you?" he asked, eyebrow raised and thoroughly curious now.

Tomias perked up and looked over at the man. "I'm sixteen." He said, cheeks puffing out as he stared at Nikkos, a bit hurt that he thought the other would think he lied about that. "But if I were to have stayed in my time, I'd be closer to..."He trailed off, eyes lifting as he began to calculate. "Four hundred annnnd....twenty!" He nodded then looked at Nikkos with a grin.

His head was spinning with the information. Nikkos didn't really know what to think about any of this. It should be impossible...it was impossible! But yet, here were two other people, who he'd never met before and knew that Tomias hadn't had contact with since appearing in his living room, telling him the same story. And neither seemed bothered by it. "They... There were no pictures that long ago!" he accused, upset and confused and getting angry.

Relic arched a brow. "There were pictures." He said, staring at the other. "Just no cameras, ding dong." He shook his head a few times and walked over to the other and he sat on the arm of the chair. "Mom had pictures from when he was two, seven, ten, then fifteen. Hasn't changed much since the latter. That and she has her late husband, and he looks quite like him..."

He was still confused, and the rest of the information wasn't really helping any, either. "I... Yeah." Nikkos looked between the three men and bolted from the room, needing space to process all of the information. He stopped down the hall from the door a little and leaned against the wall, head falling back onto the cool tiles.

Tomias perked up, staring at the other and then he followed after a few moments. He walked after him and slowed his pace a little as he came closer to him. "Niko?" He asked, walking closer and then taking a hold of his hand gently. "Are... Are you okay?"

Looking up, Nikkos studied Tomias. "It's not real," he answered, the only way he really knew how to. "People don't disappear when they're sixteen and wind up somewhere four centuries later, and people don't live that long, either." He couldn't accept anything that was being said, and while he liked Tomias, he didn't like being lied to or played with.

Tomias arched a brow. "They do in my world." He said and then walked a little closer. "It is possible, Nikkos." He said softly, walking a little closer to the other. "It is. You may not know it, but there's so much around you that's normally hidden. Magic and magical beings and dragons and I miss dragons but... so much else!" He smiled and took a hold of the tips of his fingers, gently pulling his hands up and he kissed the knuckles softly. "I won't lie to you, Nikkos." He smiled lightly. "I can't!"

He shook his head, unable to accept it. It didn't make sense and it didn't conform to any standard. "It just... No. I have to go. They'll give you a lift, right?" Nikkos was on overload and his brain couldn't handle anymore input. The brunette gave a very light squeeze to Tomias' hand and bolted towards the parking lot, feeling suffocated and closed in.

The man did not get very far before there was a blade soaring through the air, aimed at the back of his skull. Rune had a theory. If it did not pan out, then he would just heal the fucker. But for the moment, he was trying to make sure that his point got across. And he was never one for subtlety.

Nikkos wasn't really aware of anything. He heard someone behind him and the grunt that told him something had been thrown with some force. The brunette could see the item (or at least he could picture something being thrown at him) and he reversed the trajectory of the item, sending it back towards the thrower. All was done with a thought, and the thought was an unconscious one at that. As he exited the gates towards the car, he had no idea that he'd had any impact on the item in any way.

"NIKKOS!" Tomias ran after the other. "WAITWAITWAIT!" He rushed past Rune who barely was able to catch the knife from going between his eyes. He took Nikkos by the hand and grinned. "YOURE SPECIAL TOO! COME COME!" He chimed, taking the other's hand and tugging him toward the room. "Come look!"

He gave a heavy sigh and tried to tug away from Tomias, but was too tired and too preoccupied to do anything, really. Nikkos just allowed himself to be pulled along. When they finally re-entered the room that they'd been in before, Nikkos huffed at the three. "What are you going on about? I just want to go home, Tomias. I want to go to sleep."

Tomias shook his head a bit and tugged the other closer. "No no! You... You're special too." He said, eyes sparkling as he grinned and turned to look at hte man. "Rune. He threw a knife at you and you... it turned back on him! I don't know how or what you did but... but he got it!"

Rune arched a brow. "could you look less happy, please?" Rune huffed while pulling the knife out of his shoulder, cursing as he did so.

Back
Top Bottom