Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to Atlantis Academy! (Lia && Chokuro)

Armande grumbled. He slid off the bed and slowly began pulling on his clothes. He yawned a little more and tugged his shirt on over his head. He walked over and plopped his chin onto Serik's shoulder, arms wrapping around his hips, holding him tightly as he did so. "Mm. Can't we have breakfast in bed? You're the bloody prince..."

Bella nodded, a pout coming to his lips after a few moments. "but I like doing that." He sighed heavily and then looked over at the two. 'I'll have to relax, huh?" He pouted some more and then plopped onto a chair with a sigh. "I like flirting! Especially with him... but! but ... I'll relax. I like him. He's cute."

"Usually we could," Serik answered, smiling and laying his hands over Armande's. "But my parents are pissed, which seems to be a theme since you attempted to murder me, so we should appease them." He pecked a kiss to the man's cheek, answering Bella as they left the room. "You will. But I'm sure that if you do, you will be rewarded nicely." The prince took Armande's hand as they walked and, eventually, entered the dining room. He could tell by the looks on his parents faces that they hadn't calmed down, even a little, from the previous night. But he smiled at them anyway and greeted them cheerfully. "Hello Mother! Father! You both remember Armande, yes?" he asked, holding a chair out for the other man. "And this is Bella. He... Well he hasn't tell me what he will be doing, but he's now part of my staff."

Armande happily followed the other to the other room. He sat down with a smile to his boyfriend and then turned to his parents. "Hello." he said in greeting, smiling a little more before he took up a pieceo f fruit to munch on.

Bella waved. 'Hello king and queen!" He bowed his head at the others and then sat down on the other side of Serik. He really was not sure how he would be useful in this house yet. He wanted to be useful. He really did. So he would just have to wait and see what Serik want and talk with him a bit.

He laughed a little and leaned over to Bella. "Your majesties," he whispered to him with a little smile. The blond sat and began to eat with gusto...while they'd had a wonderful meal the night before, their activities after they'd gotten home left him ravenous. Serik was aware of his parents stares, but ignored them. Asking what was wrong would just bring on an even worse anger.

Bella arched a brow. He stared at the man for a while before he shrugged. "Same difference." He said and then took some more of the breakfast onto his plate. He hummed happily and continued eating, wiggling from one side to another before he leaned over and kissed his friend's cheek with a happy grin. "So threeway later today, yea?" He was a horrible person who just had too much fun teasing others.

Armande looked over at Bella and shook his head a little bit. "I would say no.' He shrugged and then took a sip of orange juice.

Serik had to laugh. There was nearly steam coming from his parents' ears at the display. The blond shook his head and stuck his tongue out at Bella. "Sorry, darling. Beautiful though you may be, you don't really want that. Besides, you'll thank me later when you realize I haven't let you ruin your chances with your current bit of eye candy."

"He's ruined his own chances," Dennis answered as he entered, crinkling his nose. Serik laugned and winked at Bella, continuing to eat while wondering how long it would take his parents to speak.

A couple weeks later, Bella was pretty much moved into the palace. He liked living here. Even if he had to basically be Serik's bitch when he wanted him, he still liked it. It was an awful lot better than dealing with annoying people in the restaurant and cranky chefs and blah blah blaaah! At least now he had comfy linens and no need to find a job and get paid and whatnot.

Walking through the hall, he set the vase with three roses in front of Dennis's door, knocked, then walked off to tend to his duties, humming happily as he dids o.

Storming through the door, Jupiter slammed it against the wall behind it. "TOMIAS!" The god was livid to the point of being red in the face and rapidly rising blood pressure. Jupiter wasn't sure what he was going to do when he got his hands on Tomias, but he was sure it wasn't going to be pretty. He was ready for a fight. Nikkos hurried out into the main part of the house, concerned. "Jupiter? What's wrong?"

"I'm going to kill your husband!" The brunette tilted his head at the other.

"Everyone wants to kill Mias at some point...what'd he do now?"

Tomias perked up as he heard his name. He peaked around the edge of the door and then slowly walked over to the other and where he as. "Um... Yea?" He asked, arms crossing over his torso as he kept his eyes to the two. He walked over to where his husband was, moving to stand beside him, leading against his side some more.

"YOU ALMOST KILLED HIM YOU ASSHOLE!" Jupiter lunged at Tomias, hands stretched out and aiming for the man's neck to wring it. The god was seeing red, ready to kill.

Startled, Nikkos stepped in between the two men and caught Jupiter around his middle. "What on earth are you talking about? Tomias didn't kill anyone." He was trying to stay calm, but was confused and he was getting angry with how Jupiter was acting.

"He-- That---" The man screamed and lunged again at Tomias, screaming as he did. "He spiked Sebastian's drink last night and IT ALMOST KILLED HIM!!"

Tomias perked up, his eyes wide as he looked at the other. He remained quiet for a while and then blinked. "It was just a little... hormone...roofie sorta ...thing. It shouldn't have done anything but make him want to bone you!" He straightened his form a little, looking at the man with slightly wide eyes. "I didn't mean toooo!" He protested with a soft little groan.

"He had the flu, you ass!" Jupiter was shouting still, but wasn't attempting bodily harm...for now. "Whatever the fuck you slipped him screwed with the antibiotics I had him on! I could have lost MY HUSBAND!" He lunged once more, but in the blink of an eye, both men were gone from in front of him and Jupiter landed sprawled across the cold, marble floor. "...oops..."

Little sixteen year old Tomias squeaked as he fell into the living room of Nikko's house. He laid sprawled on his back, staring up at the ceiling with a soft "huh" passing his lips. This was not his time. Especially seeing the Medieval clothes on his form. He stared up for a while before slowly sitting upright, looking from one side to another and giving a soft "well then." He was trying to think of what he could have done to get here. He tapped his forefinger against his lip.

Shaking his head, Nikkos groaned and sat up from the sofa. He wasn't really sure how, exactly, he'd wound up sprawled across the cushions but here he was! The teen ran his fingers through his hair to fix it (or muss it up more, however you preferred to look at it) and looked around. He was surprised to see another boy in his house, wearing such a ridiculous costume. "Who the hell are you and why are you dressed as King Arthur?" he asked, sneering a little at the other. He was cute--really cute--but Nikkos was suspicious about how someone got in.

"OI!" He quickly hopped up and pointed to his attire. "THIS is so NOT King Arthur. That twat does not know chainmail from a vest!" He huffed, cheeks puffing out a little as his emerald were were ablaze. He glared at him before he arched a brow. "You have..strange clothes." he mumbled and walked over, tugging up a piece of the garment and arching a brow. "So very soft... And perfectly stitched!" He looked them over before he paused and his eyes fluttered to his. "What year is this?"

He raised an eyebrow. "Did you run away from Sunnydale?" he asked, referencing the mental hospital two towns over. "I mean, that's cool if you did and all but, um, I'm not really...equipped to, uh, handle someone like...you..." Nikkos stood, a little surprised that the teen before him was at least a head taller than he was. "I can call them to come pick you up?" he offered, not really sure what to do in this situation.

"For the love of the bloody queen!" He huffed and quickly went around, spotting a newspaper and he scurried over to it. Lifting the paper, he promptly let out a soft shriek and dropped the pages. "What the.. It's... CENTURIES and... " He whimpered and turned to look at the other before he ran toward the man. "FIRSTLY not nuts. Just not of this time." He huffed. "Secondly. I don't know how to get back! I... I'm not supposed to be here! I'm from ... long time ago. Long time..." He groaned and plopped down onto the couch and perked up. "Oo..." He wiggled into the cushions and grinned. "This is nice..."

"You must be nuts," Nikkos countered, putting the phone down and opting to sit on the floor across from the stranger. He didn't seem dangerous, and really his accent was gorgeous. If he was insisting that he was centuries old, then let him think that and keep talking to tell him stories. Really, Nikkos didn't mind and he was sure that there was no time limit on when mental patients could be returned to the hospital. "Even I know time travel isn't possible," he scoffed.

Tomias arched a brow. "It's not typical...." He pouted and bounced a few times on the couch, arms crossing over his torso while he thought for a moment. "Normal people can't but... I've heard of gods doing it." His cheeks puffed out a bit while he thought, finger tapping against his chin and he then looked down at him. "but who'd want me here? I'm bloody useless. I don't think I've pissed off the gods... Mum is Michael's favorite angel..." He gave a soft 'hm' and then leaned to the side, head resting against the cushion as he stared at the other. He then shrugged and boucned up then off the couch to sit on the ground in front of him.
"HI! I'm Mias. Tomias, technically. I'm an angel. Half angel. My daddy was human. I'm not nuts. He died because of lung issues and his mommy wouldn't help him because she said it was his destiny so my mom sorta went on a crazy hunt and left me and Scarlette. She's okay though. She's off getting traveled ad stuff." He grinned. "What's your name?"

"Yep, nuts." But Tomias still seemed rather harmless to Nikkos, so he figured that he had nothing to lose. "Nikkos," he answered, smiling at the other teen. "I really would suggest different clothes if you don't want them to find you faster than what they already will... I have some stuff upstairs but...well you're fucking huge compared to me so you'll probably look worse off than what you do now." The brunette shrugged. "You can try my dad's closet. I think he's a bit taller than you." Nikkos really didn't pay too much attention to his parents, and really tried to ignore their existence whenever possible. "So. Half angel. Yeah we'll go with that. Tell me more." He got up and headed for the stairs to get the male normal clothes.

Tomias jumped up, giggling as he followed the other through the house. He laughed lightly and skipped forward toward the other. "Well! My mum was an angel. Is one. She's just... not near me." His brows furrowed and he shook his head a little. "It's neat! I have wings too." He added, skipping a bit to get closer to the other, humming a little. "But it does not really mean much. I can't really use them all that much. It's sorta... conspicuous" His cheeks puffed again before he poked the other a bit. "You seem magical." He leaned over and sniffed his hair a little. "Perhaps the nose is off..."

"I'm not," he snapped quickly. Nikkos took a deep breath and relaxed the stiffness that automatically gathered in his shoulders with the comment before pushing into his parents' room and heading for the closet. "Well then, what good are wings?" he asked, obviously thinking that Tomias had no wings and he made up the 'conspicuous' excuse so that he could continue to believe he had them. Nikkos skimmed through the clothes, putting a couple of things on the bed for the other to choose from.

He shrugged. "Good for nights. And parties. Masquerade balls typically." He hummed and went to the clothes. He then pulled his shirt off and tossed it aside with his pants. The white wings that were hidden by the shirt actually spreading out as he began to pull on some new pants. He tugged them up and stared at the zipper. Wiggling around and getting all his boy bits in before he zipped up. He then looked at the shirts and wrinkled his nose. "They're... weird." He said and pulled up one against his chest. "Which should I get?"

Nikkos couldn't help but dropping what was in his hands and starring. Not only were there wings, but those wings were connected to one of the most beautiful bodies he'd ever seen. The brunette snapped himself out of it (as much as he could) and checked to be sure he wasn't drooling before moving closer to the other. His hands reached out without his knowing it, and reached for the soft feathers while the other hand came to rest at Tomais' warm, slender waist.

Tomias paused, froze a little and turned to look at the male behind him. He blushed faintly and he stared at him back before he straightened a little more. "Um... Niko?" He questioned, eyes staying with him and he blushed a bit more. "Your hands are nice but um..." He cleared his throat a bit, not so sure what to do at the moment. He knew what he wanted, but he was not sure if he could. This time was different than his. WAs it okay? Should he? Were men allowed to be with each other?

Back
Top Bottom