Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to Atlantis Academy! (Lia && Chokuro)

Looking around, the words didn't really make sense to Nikkos. "Stop. Just." He huffed and slunk down the wall, sitting next on the floor with his knees pulled to his chest. "It doesn't exist, okay? And making me think I'm as crazy as the rest of you isn't going to help, either." This was really getting old, and Nikkos was getting frustrated.

Tomias sighed softly and shook his head a few times. He walked over to Nikkos and offered his hand with a warm smile. "Come on. We'll go home." He said, not wanting to fight it any more. The other was obviously not going to believe them. He was not going to fight much either. He kissed his cheek and giggled a little more. "We can go tell your parents we had an orgy with the rock stars."

Nikkos gave a half-hearted smile as he took the other male's hand. The night had exhausted him completely, and as entertaining as it would be to see his parents as flustered as that statement would make them, he couldn't really bring himself to care. "Maybe tomorrow at breakfast," he answered softly, turning to the twins and waving. "Great show," he offered with a lazy wave.

Just as the man turned to face them, Rune threw the blade once more at his head, aiming between his eyes and not flinching at the action. He would deal with the consequences, but he was getting far too impatient right now.
"RUNE!" Relic smacked his arm, staring at the other with wide eyes. "STOP THAT!"

Once more the knife changed direction and flew back towards the thrower, Nikkos' eyes going wide as it did so. How...how could he deny that that had just happened? He'd seen it, and he knew that he was no where tired enough to be dreaming or hallucinating. And of all of the odd or silly things that Tomias had said he was capable of, moving objects without touching them was certainly not one of them. Nikkos realized he was falling quickly towards the floor before his world went black.

Tomias quickly caught Nikkos with a sigh. 'Must you break him?" He asked, scooping the other up and then setting him onto the couch with a huff. He went to get a cold washcloth and placed it onto the other's forehead, sitting on the edge of the couch and he kept his eyes to the male, waiting for him to wake up. Hopefully.

It took a few more minutes for Nikkos' eyes to flutter open. He was a bit disorientated, looking around at the room that he was in and the faces that were hovering over him. "What? What happened?" Trying to sit up, the brunette groaned and fell back onto the sofa when the room gave a violent jerk and began to spin on him.

Tomias sighed softly. "You sent the knife flying at Rune again then passed out." He said with a warm smile. He took his hand and kissed his knuckles softly. "Are you okay?"

His head was spinning, far more than the room was spinning on him. Nikkos was confused, and scared. This was all a dream, right? It had to be. These things didn't happen! They couldn't happen! No one could control objects with their mind. It went against the laws of physics; against the laws of reality! "I... I just want to go to bed..." He would wake up tomorrow and realize that he had dreamed everything. And if he didn't, he'd just check himself into the hospital, because he was surely going crazy.

Tomias looked down at the other and he wrapped his arms around his shoulders. He hugged him and pressed a kiss to the top of his head. He hugged him tightly and nuzzled him a few more. "Don't... Please don't be angry or upset or ... or anything other that is bad and... and I want you happy." He whispered and nuzzled his head a little more. "I'm sorry."

Nikkos had considerable trouble sleeping that night, and was still troubled by the events the next morning as he laid in bed contemplating it all. What had happened and how could he explain it? What would his parents say or do if he told them? Probably call a psychiatrist is what. He was scared, and uncomfortable. He liked knowing how things did and did not work in the universe, and this fell under the latter...or it had before that stupid fucking concert. Groaning, the brunette flipped himself over onto his stomach and pulled a pillow over his head in a pathetic attempt to hide from the world.

Tomias crept into the room and moved to his knees beside the other's bed. He rested his arms onto the edge of the bed and looked at the man for a while. "Nikkos?" he whispered, leaning up to kiss his arm gently. "Are... Are you okay?" he asked, biting his bottom lip a second before he leaned forward to rest his head against his upper arm. 'I... I am sorry if today was horrible.."

"Wasn't," he mumbled into the mattress. "Not until we got backstage, anyway." Really, the concert had been fun. They always were. And then his world was flipped on its head and now Nikkos couldn't make heads or tails of any of it. "I'mma freak," he pouted, pillow still over his head. "My parents will have me committed."

Tomias arched a brow. "Don't ... tell them?" He said simply, head tilting to the side as he stared at him some more. He then leaned up and kissed his lips gently. "It's okay..." He said simply and then moved up to crawl into bed with him. "It's okay. You're not a freak. You're just... you have a special gift!"

"A gift that no one else has," he pouted some more, while scooting over to make room for Tomias. The brunette whined a little more and curled into the other male to continue his pity party. "How did I get this way?" he asked quietly after a few more minutes. It was obviously not from his parents, or even his grandparents. "See?" he asked. "See I am a freak... A genetic freak." Nikkos huffed.

Tomias rolled his eyes an shook his head a few times. "You're just... cranky." He said gently and then leaned down to kiss the top of his head, nuzzling him a few more times. "And more so lost." He kissed the top of his head once more. "Everything will be fine. Yuo just need to relax. And just... let it sink in for a while. And hey! Think of it about how cool you are, okay?" He giggled and kissed his head once more.

"Yeah. Cool." He pouted a little bit more and snuggled closer. It took him a couple of more minutes before sighing and pushing away, leaving the bed all together. "Just. Just forget it. It didn't happen." His self preservation was kicking in. If he ignored it, then it didn't exist...right? Nikkos shrugged and left the room to shower. Maybe the hot water would clear away his mind? Nikkos could only hope so.

Tomias sighed softly and stood with a shake of his head. He went to the other room and took a fabric bag, filling it with the clothes he had and he then went back to the other's room to write him a note.

Nikkos,
Since I've only been turning your life upside down for the worst, I'm going to leave. I don't want to keep making you miserable, so I'll go. But, I want you to know, that the moment you can accept your life and you know what you want, I'll find you. I'll come back. I just cannot continue to ruin and hinder your life. I hope I will not be out of your life permanently, but if you feel that way, then I won't return.
You have my heart, but I don't think you want me to have yours,
Tomias.

With that, he took up his bag and then headed out of the room then soon out of the house.

Nikkos was hurt by the note. He felt that if Tomias wanted to leave, then he didn't have to blame him and he could have said it to his face. Anger began taking over the hurt and the brunette shoved the paper into a drawer while dressing for the day. It didn't matter. He could go back to his normal life now, and ignore that the previous night had ever happened. The brunette would just be more careful about who he cared for is all. Nodding that he agreed with his decision, the brunette left the room, ready to face the day.

Over the next year and a half, Tomias actually made quite the name for himself. He wound up going on Broadway and touring with the musical he was in. Who knew all his malodramatics would come in handy? No one back in his normal time certainly ever thought that. He had a nice apartment for himself. A car! A license to drive said car, paperwork, and all the other essentials he needed to be a proper functioning mostly-adult.

Currently on break from the musical, Tomias took in a deep breath and found his way toward where Nikkos was. He knew he left on shit terms and that the other probably did not want to see him, but he wanted to see him. He was sure that they both needed proper closure and well, if that meant Nikkos telling him to his face he never wanted to see him again, then so be it.

Nikkos' life had turned to hell, hitting rock bottom before the brunette began to claw his way back up. He'd found that he no longer had any sort of control over his 'power'. Once it had come to the forefront of his mind, it had unleashed and had caused many an awkward situation. It was difficult for Nikkos to even leave the house at one point, and the brunette had fallen into a deep depression.

Searching one day had lead him to a school that catered to those like him, though bringing it up with his parents caused the reaction he had feared most. They sent him off to the school, only to then pick up and move without telling him where they would be or that they had moved at all. Nikkos felt abandoned, and even more determined to become "normal" once again. If he could control it, then maybe he could once again convince his parents that he was all better and everything had been in his head.

As he started to settle into school, though, Nikkos found that he liked the school, and even the people that were there. He dated, but no one seriously, which is how he found himself in the center of Park City with the third boy that week, holding hands and strolling down the main street of the city.

Tomias perked up when he spotted Nikkos. His eyes sparkled and he rushed toward the other. "Nikkos!" He chimed, skipping up to the man and pausing when he was a couple feet away from him. "Er... Hi?" He stared at the other, bros furrowed as he did so.

He looked up when his name was called, and Nikkos' eyes grew wide. "T-Tomias." His date looked suspicious, and the brunette squeezed his hand reassuringly. "Why don't you get us a table?" he asked with a soft smile. When the other boy nodded and stepped into the restaurant that they were going to have lunch in, the brunette turned back to Tomias. "Hi," he offered simply. "Um, what are you doing here?"

Tomias perked up and took a few steps closer to the other, shrugging his shoulders a little. "Er. Heard about Atlantis... and your parents... and sorta came here. Well, I was going to the school when I saw you so uh... yeah. I'm only a little bit of a stalker?" He laughed, rubbing the back of his neck as he looked at the man. "Listen... Before you say anything or... whatever... I just wanted to say I'm sorry for leaving like I had, but um... I am not sorry about having left... I don't think I was good for you.. so... yea... "

"Oh..." Nikkos didn't really look at Tomias, not sure if he could without the hurt coming back again. "Yeah. Um. It's okay." It wasn't, really, but what else could he say? Besides, he had his date waiting for him. "I... I have to go. It was...good seeing you...yeah?" The brunette offered a little smile before turning to enter the restaurant and join the bother boy for their lunch.

Back
Top Bottom