Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to Atlantis Academy! (Lia && Chokuro)

"Sorry," he whispered, stepping away after allowing his fingers to linger for another minute. "I wasn't thinking." Of course the beautiful male was straight. Of course he was. He wasn't lucky enough to have an incredibly sexy teenager walk into his house and be gay. "I'll just...let you get dressed." The brunette's voice was soft still, but he handed Tomias a purple shirt that brought out the brightness of his eyes. "This one."

Tomias giggled and fluttered his wings a few times. "It's okay! You haven't seen them before, and you're cute, so I don't mind. He grinned and then took the purple with a soft gasp. "Ooo! Royal." He held it against his tanned torso and looked down at it a bit. He slid his arms into the sleeves and wiggled it on over his head with a smile as he looked at the other. "How do I look? Do I look okay?"

Seeing Tomias in the shirt, Nikkos groaned. He really had tried to be good, but the other teen was damn sexy and you only live once, right? "Fuck it." The brunette took the two steps forward again and wrapped his arms around Tomias' waist, pulling the other male to him and pressing their lips together in a quite passionate kiss, groaning into it.

Tomias squeaked, eyes wide as he was kissed by the other. He pulled back and grinned. "SO men can be with men here?!" He grinned and pulled the other back, pressing their lips together with a giggle. "PERFECT!" He said between kisses, his hands sliding to his hips and he pulled the shorter one up, wrapping his arms around his rump to hold him up at his level while kissing him passionately.

He wanted to laugh at the other but could only muster a groan as he was lifted and kissed again. Nikkos wrapped his legs around Tomias' waist and returned the kisses. They stood that way, entangled and embracing, for several minutes before Nikkos pulled away a little, breathing heavily. "My room..." He wasn't about to have sex in his parents room, and he tried to not think about it because it was turning him off very rapidly. The brunette kissed the other again, more deeply this time.

Tomias grinned and giggled a little more. "Kay!" he chimed and kissed his lips. His hands rested on his rump, holding him tightly and then walked out of the room. He went toward the direction he thought the room was in. He pushed a door open with his toe then looked at him. "This one, yes?" He asked, not so sure what his bedroom looked like. He groaned and leaned down to kiss the crook of his neck. He could not deny his attraction to this man. Oh how he could not.

"Yeah. Sure." Any room that wasn't his parents' was perfectly fine with Nikkos. He leaned forward and nipped at the flesh of the man's neck, moaning softly at the sweet taste. His hands reached down and ran up the back of the shirt that Tomias had just put on, gripping the warm flesh beneath it while flexing his hips forward.

Tomias smiled and moved to lay him down on the bed there. He crawled on top of him and kissed down and along his neck. His fingers cascaded over his form and he began to take the other's shirt off with a giggle."I don't know why I put clothes on." He said with a happy grin. He leaned up and kissed his lips softly. "I like you...Lots." He whispered, nipping his bottom lip with a soft hum. He then moved to press his lips in the crook of his neck, suckling the flesh happily.

Nikkos didn't respond and instead put his mouth to better uses.

He wasn't sure how long they were entangled, but sweaty and panting, the brunette fell to the side of the bed, grinning. "I agree," he finally answered after a few moments to catch his breath. "I don't think you should wear clothes ever again." He looked over at Tomias and grinned at him for a minute more before pushing himself up to pull the covers over them.

Tomias looked over at the other. He leaned down and rested against his form with a giggle. He leaned up to kiss the crook of his neck then leaned up to kiss his cheeks then lips. "Neither of us should... You should perpetually be naked." He chuckled and looped his arms around his hips, pulling him closer to his form and nuzzling into the crook of his neck a few times. "So... When are your parents coming home?"

"Who said that I'm not and you just caught me on an off day?" he asked, teasing. Nikkos curled into Tomias a little more, settling into the warmth of the other man. "Mmm... Not sure. They didn't really say anything when they walked out of the house this afternoon..." He shrugged, not really caring either way. Of course, the door chose that moment to open downstairs and his mother's voice to ring up through the house. "Oh, by the way, they're going to be home now." He grinned at Tomias and kissed the tip of his nose, but did nothing else to move or get dressed.

Tomias looked up at the other. HE leaned up to kiss his lips, pausing when he heard the others come into the house. He lifted his head and then turned to look at the man once more. "Should we move?" He offered, not really doing much in way of moving himself either. He wrapped his arms aroudn him some more, nuzzling against his chest. "And my old clothes are still in their room you now..."

"Don't care," he answered with a little shrug. "I don't really worry about what they want or think. I don't really like them much." It was an understatement, but Nikkos had only just met Tomias, after all. There was a soft knock just before the door opened.

"Nikkos are yo---oh! Oh god damnit, Nikkos! When will you learn to respect our house?!" The brunette just chuckled.

"Hello, mother. This is Tomias. He doesn't really have a place to stay right now so we'll be sharing a room!" He smiled at the woman who was obviously flustered and speechless.

Tomias perked up. He looked over t the woman and grinned. His form straightened up and he lifted his hand, waving at the other excitedly. "HI!" He chimed and bounced a few times on the bed. "Your son's really nice. And sexy. So what's up?" He giggled happily then flopped down back against Nikkos, arms wrapping around his hips once more.

Her mouth opened and closed a few times before she lifted her hands in defeat and left the room. Laughing, Nikkos laid back in the bed, shaking his head. "She might have a heart attack if we don't appear to have separate rooms," he thought out loud, looking around. "This one can be 'yours'..." Turning to Tomias, he smiled and kissed him lightly. "But I won't complain if you get scared of the dark and crawl into bed with me..."

Tomias pouted. "Prudes." He sighed softly and he straightened up a bit. He then nodded a few times, looking around the room before he sighed and leaned against the bed some more. He rolled onto his chest and sighed. "Your beds are so comfy!" He chimed, rolling around in the covers with a soft hum.

A few days passed, and Nikkos was happy. He liked Tomias and he was full of interesting stories. The brunette still wasn't sure if he completely believed the other male, but it was fun to think about he supposed. And the sex was great, too. Especially when it flustered his parents. Eventually, though, he had to return to school and he wasn't sure if Tomias could pass enough to fit in. "So. Our last free day," he commented as they laid in bed, lazy. "I have these tickets to see this pretty decent band Heaven's Deamons. Backstage access, too. Would you like to join me?"

"YES!" He grinned and boucned a few times before he pouted and looked down at the other. "So um... What is a band?" He asked, brows furrowing as he stared at the other, eyes staying to the other and he giggld some more. "But it sounds neat!"

"I... Are you..." Nikkos just shook his head and groaned. "Just wear pants to show off your rear end and a little eye liner and prepare for a loud night with a lot of people." Why spoil the fun?

Nikkos dressed as the sun began to set. He slid into the tight leather pants and slipped on the hugging cotton tee that showed off his slim waist rather nicely. He added boots, and moussed his hair into a sexy mess before stepping into Tomias' room without knocking. "Almost ready?" he asked.

Tomias was staring at the clothes Nikkos laid out for him. HE had no idea what he should wear. He was picking up quite a few of the fabrics and feeling them over before he began to finally pull on a nice pair of black pants. "Niko?" He asked, form straightening and he turned to look at the other, pouted. "What should I wear on top?"

He tapped his lips while looking the other male up and down. Nikkos took a few minutes longer than was truly needed, simply admiring Tomias' lovely body. The brunette circled the other, groping his rear end as he did so. "I think..." His eyes lit up and the teen ran to his own room and returned with a simple, black leather collar. It was about an inch wide with a silver clasp, and Nikkos held it out to Tomias. "Or the blue shirt," he answered, pointing to one on the bed.

Tomias took a hold of the collar, lookin it over before he grinned. "Kay!" He chuckled and set the collar around his neck before he pulled the other closer and into his form, kissing his lips gently. "You won't be jealous of anyone gawking at me?"

Nikkos laughed a little, reaching up to fasten the collar around Tomias' neck. "Do I have anything to be jealous of?" he asked, pecking another kiss to the male's lips before giving him one more glance over. Satisfied, the brunette took his new friend's hand and lead him out of the house, ignoring his mother's small gasp and questioning why they were going out half naked. He had grabbed the keys on the way out, and they slid into his father's porsche. "I'd, uh, fasten your seat belt."

Tomias giggled and shook his head "NOPE! Loyal as a pup." He grinned, following him more and waving to his mother. "BYe!" He chimed as he skipped off to the car. Sliding into the passenger's side, he buckled up then turned to look at him, smiling a bit more as he did so. "Kay! I'm ready. Let's go. I'm so excited!" He laughed, not really able to handle his excitement that well.

The drive to the concert was fast (of course, going anywhere with Nikkos was fast, as he had a bit of a lead foot...). He parked (illegally) and stepped out into the warm air, smiling. This was going to be a good night, he was sure. They fought the crowds after they entered the arena, and Nikkos pushed their way to the front few rows, ignoring the usher's calling after them to show their tickets. "So the people who will be on stage playing the music is a band," he explained a bit loudly to speak over the crowd. "You...do have music where you come from...right?"

Back
Top Bottom