Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Metal Resistance [brenda brunette and Sigr]

Sigr

Magenta Goon
The majesty of the Crimson Needle was floating in the middle of space, a ship about a kilometer long, unique on her class and flagship of the Crimson Claw, the most fearsome menace of the wide cosmos. Inside it, running through a metallic corridor, a little green man clad in a black and red tunic hurried along, his expression carrying the very face of fear. "Mi-milord, I'm sorry to disturb, but..." he stuttered, his voice nasal despite lacking a nose itself, his face just having two holes between his bulgy eyes and wide mouth full of small prickly teeth.

"Speak! Don't waste my time" captain Rexxor Galagat ordered from his seat, just an arm visible behind the back of his throne, covered in a black garment. He was the utmost authority and head of the Crimson Claw, one of the most feared names of the galaxy that sent entire worlds into panic with just being close by.

"It... it turns out that our plans to expand through sector 1138-B aren't going according to the plan" the green man continued to talk.

"Bunch of lazy bastards! Do I personally have to take my vessel there?" he grunted.

"It's not that they aren't trying, but they have met some..." he gulped, getting ready for Rexxor's ire. "Resistance" completing the with a shiver.

"Resistance? To my fleet?" Rexxor guffawed. "Amusing! Tell me more about those gruff soldiers that thing they are a match for my might" he turned his seat around, leaning forward to look closer at his informant.

Rexxor was a strong man, tall and mighty without resulting too bulky, and besides his superhuman might he wouldn't be distinguishable from a human specimen. Black and crimson matte leather covered his form, hugging tight his exceptional form that was partly shaded by a cape on the right shoulder. His hair and eyes were as black as the heart beating on his chest, and his left hand rose the green man from the ground without an effort.

"You see... milord... they are no... gruff..." he muttered, his captain's hand choking him.

"Go on then!" he threw him to the ground before her, allowing him to breathe. "Who are they then? Wily politicians? Wise sorcerers? Or is it a rival pirate crew?" Rexxor insisted, awaiting for answers.

"They are a... group called Babymetal" he uttered, obtaining just an odd look from his captain. "A trio of little girls, sir" he said, before disappearing leaving a burned stain on the ground.

Rexxor had moved the cape that covered her right side, revealing the blood red armored form of the Crimson Claw on her right hand, an artifact of immeasurable power that was said to come from the edge of the universe.

"Set the course" Rexxor ordered the rest of the crew, a sly smile appearing on his face. "Sector 1138-B. Lets hunt me some little girls" his voice, dripping with cruelty.

By the end of every concert, Su was always enthralled by the crowd’s enthusiasm. The trio had just taken the stage for their second encore. Sweat glistened on Su’s brow in the bright stage lights. The Kami Band struck the first chords of Road of Resistance. After the stirring opening came a relatively quiet part, in which Su gestured with her hands like a member of an airline ground crew as the echoes of war throughout the centuries played.

“Ring! Ring! Ring!” Yui and Moa sang. Su ignored them.

“Ring! Ring! Ring!” the two girls repeated.

Why were they doing that? Why were Yui and Moa singing
Doki Doki Morning? This section of Road of Resistance had no vocals.

“Ring! Ring! Ring!”

When the persistent sound woke Suzuka Nakamoto from her dream, she immediately thought it was the alarm clock. It took her a moment to realize it was the Komyunikeita, a device a bit smaller than a smart phone which provided data and two-way communication with the Galactic Protection Agency. Su leapt out of her bed to see what the incoming alert was about.

“What’s all the noise?” Moa called, putting a pillow over her head to shut out the noise.

Yui was less subtle. She threw her pillow at Su.

“Incoming information about the Crimson Claw,” Su said, fully alert now.

The three girls were in the middle of one of their world tours. They were currently staying in a luxury suite at the Sheraton Grand Chicago, before traveling by tour bus to Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Now, in the middle of what was supposed to be a night of rest, the Komyunikeita had awakened them.

Yui sprang out of her bed and was at Su’s side in an instant. “That group of marauders that has been causing so much trouble for the outer worlds?” Yui asked excitedly.

“That’s the one,” Su replied gravely. “Agents in sector 1138-A show a large ship moving into sector 1138-B.”

“That’s our sector,” Moa said, wiping sleep from her eyes as she came over to see the 3-D holographic display Su had called up on the Komynikeita.

No kidding, Su thought, but she didn’t say it. “Telemetric data indicates this ship is a kilometer long,” she said instead.

“It’s got to be an asteroid,” Yui protested.

“Asteroids don’t leave propulsion traces,” Su pointed out. “It’s a ship. It’s big. And it’s headed straight toward Earth. ETA six hours.” Su thought a moment. “This is probably the boss.”

“Kobe-san?” Moa asked, still half asleep.

“No, the boss,” Su replied. “Like in a video game. We’ve been battling the bad guys lately. Now we’re up against the boss.”

Su stood. At eighteen, she stood a bit taller than the other two girls. “Get dressed,” she told the other two. “We’ve got work to do.”

“We’re going to intercept them?” Yui asked.

“We’re not about to let a group of marauders invade Earth,” Su asserted.

“What about the show?” Moa asked.

“We’ll be back in time for the show,” Su said, sounding smiling. It wasn’t so much that she was confident. She knew that in six hours the enormous ship would be in Earth orbit, and there would likely be no concert.

Exactly ten minutes later the three girls were dressed in their uniforms, which looked much like the crimson and black costumes in which they performed their concerts. Each also wore a sliver bracelet, which had various controls embedded in them. Each also had a small device which looked much like a handgun which was holstered neatly in a narrow belt at the girl's waist. Yui’s hair was naturally curly (somewhat unusual for an Asian), but Moa usually curled her hair for concerts so she matched Yui more closely. She hadn’t had time to curl it now, so it hung in straight twin pigtails.

Each girl pressed a control on her bracelet and was instantly teleported to the Kitsune, in orbit high above Earth.

The Kitsune was small, by starship standards, only about twice as large as the hotel room they had just left. It was more or less triangular, looking something like a Kabuki-style fox mask. It consisted of two decks. On the lower deck were the living quarters complete with Murphy beds, a galley, a laboratory, and a compartment for transporting prisoners in stasis. On the upper level were the guidance control system, the teleport pad, and three more stasis compartments. The two levels were connected by both an elevator and a fixed ladder. The Kitsune had artificial gravity, of course.

Su called up the data she had first seen on the Komyunikeita and set a course for the mysterious ship. The navigation computer estimated contact in four hours. That was cutting it closer than Su liked, but even hyperdrives have their limits.

As time passed, Rexxor grew restless, impatient. How did they dare? Just a bunch of soft and tender girls meddling with his plans of conquest. He would not only end that ridiculous resistance of them, he may as well enjoy it while doing so. Back in his luxurious quarters, he gathered a bit of information about those Babymetal girls. Rexxor was enjoying some purple stardust brandy on a glass, hearing to that noise that the girls were supposedly famous for. "And they call this music?" he mocked, frowning as it offended his delicate tastes, prone to more subtle and paused harmonies. He had learned a bit about them, a finger of his right hand grazing the image of Su's face on the screen as she sang, but he hadn't bothered looking much into them, as the decision was already made. He wouldn't need the claw for that, when he could just overpower their leader, take her to their sorry planet and make an example out of her, and make her his in humiliating defeat.

The more he thought of it, the more he could visualize it, the things he would do to her. That would teach the universe better than to stand in front of the Crimson Pirates, and he could continue with his conquest and plunder. He liked their fashion sense, sharing their love for black and red, so everything wasn't bad, but he was not going to forgive them over that detail, if anything he would enjoy ripping those clothes of their bodies, perhaps even making a new flag out of them. Leaving his cape and the Crimson Claw in his quarters, Rexxor went back to the bridge, thinking that he wouldn't need trinkets or tricks to best a few little girls. "Captain on the bridge!" he roared, everyone there looking very busy in their post all of a sudden. "Warn me as soon as we reach them" he smiled, sitting on his throne.

"I'll be going alone" his eyes shined, savoring the future conquest.

Exactly fifty-four minutes and fifteen seconds after engaging the hyperdrive, the crew of the Kitsune found themselves at the far edge of sector 1138-B. The drives cut out automatically, and Moa began scanning for the mysterious ship. It was massive, and the sensors picked it up almost immediately.

The Kitsune was truly a unique vessel. She was small and durable. She did not pack a lot of firepower, so many vessels could outgun her. A few could outrun her. So far, none had been able to out maneuver her. Plus, she had shields that were "always up." They might buckle under fire, or even fail completely. But unless the teleporter was in use (which only took a fraction of a second), the shields remained on, so there was no surprising the crew of the little ship with their shields down.

Moa reported the status of the huge vessel, as much as telemetry could gather. Yui was in favor of boarding her immediately and taking her crew by surprise. But Su favored caution.

The music of Babymetal was more than just a blend of J-Pop and Heavy Metal. It had been designed with very specific harmonic frequencies. These frequencies rendered many species of alien docile, which naturally made capturing them much easier. Of course, it did not work on all species. Notably, it did not work on homo sapiens, which was fortunate since it allowed Babymetal's fans to be true fans instead of mindless zombies.

At Su's command, Yui transmitted Iine to the mysterious vessel. Su had opted not to send any sort of message prior to the transmission of the song, hoping to catch their enemy by surprise. If it worked.

It occurred to Su that, if this was a boss like in a video game, the music was likely to fail.

"They are pretending to use their noise as a weapon?" Rexxor was outraged at the bridge of the Crimson Needle. The so called song seemed to have some kind of effect on part of his crew, as they were reduced to mindless blobs that swayed to the beat of the rhythm. "Damned girls!" he shouted, shaking a fist and fiddling with the controls of the ship. An aftereffect of transmitting them that loathsome music was that he could trace those interlopers way easier, seeing where their ridiculously small ship was hiding.

"All batteries! Fire at will!" Rexxor shouted over the communication, his voice booming over the music all over the ship. Under the influence of the Babymetal hit and its disorienting changes of style over the course of the song, the crew of the Crimson Needle was far from performing properly, but Rexxor counted with that. They would probably won't get a direct hit, the captain almost wished for that, since then his amusement would end, but forcing the smaller ship to dodge and deflect that enormous barrage of incoming fire would put a stress on the shields, and that was the only thing Rexxor needed.

As the Crimson Needle vomited scarlet lasers in all directions across space in a vain attempt to hit the Kitsune, Rexxor stepped into the main boarding platform of his ship, one of the features he was most proud of. It was always amusing crush his superior vessel against a transport caravan and walk into their scattered ships, but such a thing wasn't always possible, so Rexxor counted with a quantum teleporter, one of the post precise and powerful of its class. "I need a long distance jump" Rexxor barked. Those were always risky for people to do, but he was far from being an ordinary man, and risk made his blood flow. "Final destination..." he checked a map of the place the girls came from, they were seemingly traveling across something called United States, but Rexxor wanted them to learn a lesson nobody would forget. "I'll take her to her homeland, to see her shamed before her countrymen. Set the final destination of the jump in the Tokyo Dome" he configured on the computer, verifying that the voice commands were precise. "Set a mid jump stop step. The Kitsune vessel, trace the energy signature of the music. Just five seconds" he ordered, checking that it was all fine.

The Needle was too slow to get to Earth in less than an hour, but the Kitsune perhaps could manage the trip, making his plan all the more exciting. "Teleport ready..." Rexxor flexed his knees, brushed his black hair and adjusted his tight garment. "Now!" the cruel captain dematerialized from the Crimson Needle, appearing briefly as a horrible surprise on the Kitsune. It was that surprise the one allowing him to grab into Su before dematerializing again, taking her with him.

The guards of the Tokyo Dome screamed, as Rexxor appeared in the middle of the concert area with Su on her grasp, firmly hold with his powerful hands. "Come here!" he ordered, pulling her to a post in the scenario, binding her with some cables that were at hand. "Computer, start transmitting. Whole galaxy" he voiced, a small camera like drone detaching from his belt and floating in the air as he gloated. "Citizens of the galaxy, I'm Rexxor Galagat, captain of the Crimson Pirates" he announced, his dark eyes shining bright. "I've the last one who dared to resist my rule right here, the leader of the Babymetal" he gestured to the struggling girl. "It's now mine to do with her as I please" he celebrated, leaning down to her and licking her face. "And believe me when I say I'll do so in one hour!" he raised a finger in the air for effect. "Unless the sector surrenders to my might" he laughed, cutting the transmission.

Teleporting through the Kitsune’s shields was a great technological feat, indeed. The girls were so surprised none of them was able to draw her kawaii beam.

As Su vanished with the massive pirate (Yui noticed he was cute, even if he was a bad guy), an alarm sounded from the control panel. It was another incoming volley of fire.

“Evasive!” Yui commanded. The automatic controls responded. Moa rushed to the flight control panel, attempting to find a trace on where whoever-it-was who had taken Su.

“They went to Earth,” Moa shouted over the whine of the engines. The tiny ship lurched as one of the incoming beams scored a glancing blow.

“We were supposed to stop that,” Yui mused, chewing her lip.

Moa seized the controls and set a course for Earth, engaging the main drive and speeding away from the massive ship, which was still firing on them.

“We need to get there fast,” Yui shouted. She flipped up a panel which covered the switch for the transhyperdrive.

“We’ve never used transhyper before,” Moa warned.

Without answering, Yui pressed the button, sending the Kitsune hurtling back toward Earth at fantastic speeds.

The two girls looked at each other. “Black Babymetal to the rescue!” Yui cried. The two shared a high five as the ship sped on.

In their relatively ordinary lives as entertainers, Black Babymetal was the name under which Yui and Moa performed without Su. Now they found themselves on a rescue mission.

* * *​

In the Tokyo Dome, the stage and set were already being constructed for Babymetal’s homecoming concert in three days. The show would consist of concerts on two consecutive nights: Red Night would be first, Black Night would follow 23 hours later. The shows were slightly different.

Guards were posted as several stagehands worked to get the show set up. There were also crews in the sound and light booths.

Suddenly, two people appeared in the center of the stage, sending a wave of panic through the group working at the Dome. A large, athletic looking man in strange armor and a cape wrestled Su-metal herself to a post on the stage and bound her there.

He started issuing his statement, which was being broadcast throughout the galaxy. Ironically, while the message was picked up by television and radio sets around the world, it did not show up on cable stations, and the scientists at SETI missed the signal completely.

Su winced when the strange man suddenly licked her face. “Name tara i kanzeyo!*” she spat.

When he had finished his rant, Su looked at the little drone hovering before the man. “We are the One,” she shouted in her best English. “Together! Rise up, Metal! Go for Resistance!”

It was impossible to know what effect (if any) her words had on the viewing masses, but the workers in the Dome began to rise up, determined. They held wrenches, hammers, lengths of pipe for scaffolding – anything that was at hand to use as a weapon. One of the electricians even wielded a live cable. All began to close on the stage and the man who called himself Rexxor Galagat.

Su struggled against her bonds, wondering how long it would take her friends to come.

- - -​

*It is hard to make a literal translation of this phrase (which appears in a famous Japanese movie and also in the Babymetal song Megitsune). In Japanese culture, “to lick” a person has a connotation of showing disrespect, much like spitting on someone in the West. Thus the phrase can be translated as, “If you spit on me, trouble for you.” The phrase has a much more menacing implication that transcends the actual words, much like Dirty Harry’s line, “Go ahead, make my day.”

"You can struggle and shout all you want, it won't be of any use-" Rexxor stopped his ranting to rise an arm, not only stopping the incoming strike of one of the employees, but also shattering the wrench he was hitting him with. "Ohohoh..." he snickered. "So you offer amenities for me to get entertained? These are but a mere appetizer!" Rexxor took the man, lifting him over his head effortlessly and throwing him away against another. "But my main dish seems to be able to drive crowds wild..." he stopped, looking back at Su as if studying her.

"I have decided! You won't be just a toy of mine, I like your spunk and charm, not to mention your taste..." he obscenely licked his lips. "So I'll make you my queen once the hour passes, here, in front of everyone!" Rexxor kicked out of the way another one of the workers as he walked around the stage. "You better call them off, darling. I care not for your subjects so I'll hurt them if you insist on maintaining this futile attempt" he threatened to kill those innocent people of Earth if she didn't let them go.

"Now, now, now..." Rexxor mused, making circles around Su-metal. "How could I entertain myself while that hour I generously gave your rulers passes by..." he mumbled. Rexxor knew well that a planet, not to mention a whole sector of space, wouldn't surrender for just a girl. But that was only part of what made his plan amusing and interesting, not only would he use an enemy to sate his needs, but he would do it while the sector did nothing to save her. Ah, the thought almost made his mouth water.

"Lets start with something simple, I don't want to overwhelm you" he said, getting uncomfortably close, invading the tied Su's personal space. Taking a step back to allow himself some room, he leaned until his face was on par with hers. "How about a kiss?" Rexxor did ask, but awaited no answer, pushing his hungry mouth against hers, firm lips threatening to devour Su and crush her plump lips. That assault was a kiss only in the literal sense, as such a gesture was supposed to be born from love, not be forced upon someone. Rexxor was only bolstered by her resistance, using his right hand to hold her face, trying to push his vicious tongue in, wanting to savor how his future queen tasted like.

I knew in general terms how awful licking was, so it was fitting for our villain here, but I didn't know about that sudden phrase on Megitsune, thank you.

As the Kitsune sped toward Earth, an alarm suddenly sounded. The transhyperdrive cut out automatically, slowing the craft to a mere 3X light speed.

“What is it?” Yui asked. “What happened?”

“We’re coming up on something fast,” Moa replied. She studied the data on the holographic display. “Enemy ships,” she said finally.

“Great,” Yui said. “That other ship must have called ahead for reinforcements. How many?”

Moa checked the display again. “Two.”

“That gives us a fighting chance,” Yui said, seizing the manual controls. “Hang on,” she cried. “You’re gonna see some mad piloting skills.”

“What mad piloting skills?” Moa quipped. “I’m the better dancer.”

“Whatever,” Yui said. She was already dodging incoming fire and plotting a course “on the fly” between the two ships.

* * *​

Su wanted to order the people back, to tell them to run, but Rexxor had covered her mouth with his own. Fortunately most of the workers saw the danger Rexxor presented, and they fled the Dome.

Su would have been disgusted by Rexxor’s “kiss,” if this had been the first time an alien had forced himself on her. What was it about aliens? They always seemed interested in sex. At least this one didn’t have tentacles. None she had seen, anyway.

She considered biting his tongue, but she knew that would only anger him. Besides, her hands were bound with the mic cable. She decided her best move was to pretend she enjoyed it. After all, she had charmed millions into adoring her, and that was just on her home planet.

She worked her mouth, let her tongue slip inside. She mewed little moans which wordlessly seemed to beg for more. She could buy them time, she realized. He hadn’t threatened to destroy anything. He had only threatened to “make her his queen” when the hour was up.

Which of course meant sex.

* * *​

The little Kitsune did, indeed, dance under Yui’s direction. Both enemy ships maintained a barrage of fire, which was getting harder and harder to dodge.

“Four more approaching,” Moa said, reading the incoming data.

“We’ll be gone before they get here,” Yui assured her.

Seeing her opportunity, Yui brought the Kitsune right between the two enemy ships. Both fired, missing the Kitsune. One hit its partner, however. The ship was not destroyed, but it was clearly crippled.

Without hesitating, Yui engaged the transhyperdrive again, and the tiny Kitsune sped toward Earth, leaving the pursuing ships far behind.

They had to save Su. And Earth. And an entire sector of the galaxy. And get back to Milwaukee in time for their show.

With the scattered fleet of the Crimson Pirates piling on the rescue operation that Black Babymetal were embarking on, both girls had to do their best. Luckily for them and the destiny of the galaxy, their skills, communication and trust were more than enough to let those scoundrels make a fool of themselves and push forward against impossible odds. With the fleet on their back, they were getting closer and closer, but every distraction, every second lost could count.

Back on Earth the sheer power that Rexxor could command seemed to scare the cowardly humans into hiding, even if their queen didn't command them to do so. Even Su-metal herself seemed unable to resist his might, as she didn't only give in to Rexxor's advances, but she sounded like she was enjoying it. "Yes, that's it, you are just putty in my hands to mold, as my force is beyond resistance" he gloated in a brief stop, soon resuming the kissing again with more hunger, his meaty tongue pushing its way in, the tip licking the back of her teeth obscenely, as if Rexxor wanted to invade every corner of her mouth.

When Rexxor retreated once more, he could only look at Su-metal's flushed face, the echoes of her cute little moans still sounded in his ears, her sweet taste lingered in his mouth, the girl's floral scent was invading his nose and the silky and soft touch of her lips in his own still tickled. Rexxor, even if he wasn't completely aware of it, was starting to fall for that little girl, or at least as far a galactic tyrant could end up enamored of someone else that wasn't himself. Now, seeing that she was really enjoying it, that she was into it, Rexxor wanted more.

"I'm a man of my word, a man of honor, so I won't do too much before the hour has passed" Rexxor promised, stepping back. "Even if both of us want it, I have to keep firm on that aspect" he added, really believing that Su was truly excited and up to it. "What I can do, is to feast my eyes, even if I take it slowly..." Rexxor came back closer. His hands wandered the contours of her bound body, gently caressing Su over her clothes, it was surprising how tender the pirate could be if he wanted to.

"You have beautiful legs..." he admitted, kneeling and kissing them one by one all over their length up to the hem of her skirt, enjoying his plunder. "And yet, I want to see you better..." Rexxor suddenly got up, his powerful hands reaching for her. The rip of fabric echoed along the whole stadium, and on a single fierce movement, all that remained of Su-metal's red and black garment were just shreds on Rexxors hands. He took those rags to his face, smelling her aroma out of them, then discarding the tatters into the wind.

Su-metal was now bound before a galactic pirate in just her underwear of choice, while the villain ate her figure with his hungry eyes, anticipating all the things he was going to do to her.

Su was there on display for all to see, wearing only a black pair of low-rise panties and still tied by her wrists to the post onstage. Though she couldn’t be sure, she thought the camera drone was still broadcasting all of this across the galaxy.

Her kawaii beam had skittered across the stage away from the two of them when Rexxor had so unceremoniously stripped her.

“I wish you would let me dance for you Rexxor-sama,” Su said, using the honorific reserved for emperors and deities. The /r/ sound gave her a little difficulty, but she tried to make it not sound like Lexxor. “My weapon is over there,” she nodded to the kawaii beam, “so you can be sure I’m not tricking you. Besides,” she smiled, looking at his crotch, “I’m sure you have a weapon I will be much more interested in.” Her eyes flashed desire. She hoped he had gotten his anatomy correct. Despite his looks, he wasn’t human, and she couldn’t be certain.

She wasn’t worried about the kawaii beam. It was keyed to her unique biometrics. Not only was she the only being in the universe who could fire it, she also had to be alive to do so. The kawaii beams of Black Babymetal were similarly keyed to Yui and Moa.

Kudasai*, Rexxor-sama,” she pleaded. “I long to touch you, to please you. Won’t you let your queen show how much she appreciates her Lord and Master?”

- - -​

*Please

As the broadcasting drone buzzed over their heads, Rexxor was clearly smitten by the figure he had just unveiled, marveling in her beauty before he was able to react and return to his usual self. "So you don't even wear a bra?" his voice sounded rejoicing, as it seemed that the girl was a perfect match for her. Su-metal's long hair allowed to keep her a bit of her modesty, but not being able to completely see her breasts was almost more enticing that looking at them at plain view.

"I'm sure I do have something of your interest here..." Rexxor adjusted his bulge for comfort, as he wasn't still hard but the already sizeable volume there was starting to engorge by the spectacle and the girl's proposal. "But I can't use it with you, not until the hour has passed..." he teased her, walking around. Rexxor took hold of her chin, leaning to look her straight in the eye, but soon his hand wandered to her shapely neck, crossed between her breasts and caressed her navel. "It won't be easy, but I think you'll enjoy it" he said, apparently talking about his size.

"Fine" Rexxor snorted, tearing the cables with his bare hands. "Dance to save your world, entertain your public" he paused, signaling at the drone. "But remember, I can't touch what you hide behind those little panties yet, even if you beg" Rexxor gloated, pleased with the treatment. He was sure of how irresistible he could be, so indulging the wishes of that girl that so obviously wanted his body was no issue. Rexxor leaned on a set of nearby steps, sitting on them comfortably to watch the unfolding show, without knowing that it wasn't the kind he expected.

Su stood upright, her little breasts bouncing. She posed briefly, looking at Rexxor with a hint of a pout.

She began dancing. It was a very different dance from her Babymetal concerts. She turned slowly and ran her hands over her young flesh, pinching her nipples, making them stand up. She smiled at Rexxor as she ran her fingertips up her inner thigh.

She turned again, slowly, letting his eyes (and the eyes of whoever was watching the broadcast) drink in her form. She closed her eyes, running her fingers through her hair as she rolled her head back, arching her back so her breasts stuck out.

She opened her eyes and looked at Rexxor, biting her lip as if she were hungry and couldn’t wait to be fed. She turned her back to him, looking over her shoulder as she slipped a finger under her waistband, pulling her panties away from her hip as if she might take them off. She giggled and turned toward him again, bringing herself closer to him.

She reached out and ran her fingers through his hair teasingly. Then she stepped back and caressed her body some more. She teased with her panties again, this time lowering them enough to expose one cheek before she slipped them back into place.

She turned toward him, smiling, massaging her breasts. She leaned close to him and caressed his face. She rocked her hips toward him, close enough for him to smell her sex. Then she sat in his lap, running her right arm over his shoulder and around his neck. She leaned her forehead against his and looked him in the eye as her left hand came over his shoulder and around his neck. The fingers of her left hand sought the one thing Rexxor had overlooked – her bracelet! In one sudden movement, she squeezed him tightly in her arms and pressed the control which instantly teleported the two of them to the Kitsune.

Black Babymetal already had their kawaii beams aimed at the telepad. They did not waste time with a warning. Both fired immediately.

The kawaii beam was a unique weapon in all the galaxy. Babymetal had the only three, and each was specifically keyed to its owner. It was a non-lethal weapon which focused all of the wielder’s cuteness into a cohesive beam, which it then projected at a target. So much cuteness in such a concentrated force rendered any life form this side of the sponge unconscious.

And Rexxor had just been hit with double the normal dose.

Rexxor wanted to show that he was above the temptation, that he was the one making Su-metal crave for his body, not the other way around, but as she started moving the one he thought would be a meek, innocent girl started pinching her own delicate nipples into hardness. Clearly he had underestimated her, so Rexxor shuffled awkwardly in his seat, seeing her caress thigh and hair, making her petite breasts stand out, requiring a lot of willpower from the pirate to not just grab her and suck on those breasts. Was she going to reveal...? No, she was baiting him, the slut, dancing and giggling.

The tall and tough man looked a bit smaller and weaker now, his eyes following Su's moves, caressing the hair he would yank for her to succumb to her knees, showing a hint of the back he would spank and grope. "Yes, sit with Rexxor, grind yourself against me" he whispered, keeping his hands away from her, letting Su-metal do all the work. "Come on, put out your tongue, let me suck into it" Rexxor ordered, since she was so close that her forehead touched his. Rexxor had smelled her aroma, as she had almost put her little groin into his face, and now only his twisted sense of honor allowed him to keep his word and not fuck her until the hour was done.

"It doesn't matter how much you intend to tempt me" Rexxor said, even if he was sporting a bit of a chub in his bulging pants. "Despite what the weaklings may think of me, I'm a man of my word, it's the duty of the strong to be better than the weak" he gloated, talking about his twisted sense of honor. "So you can't convince me to quench that fire you have on that little frame, you-" his phrase was cut out as Su-metal teleported both of them on board of the Kitsune, catching Rexxor unaware. "You harlot!" he roared, about to strike her when the attack of her teammates hit him.

An ordinary man would have succumbed at the moment, but Rexxor was anything but ordinary. "Fleet, retreat" he voiced with a whisper, ordering them to pull off, not risking to make the fleet face those girls without his leadership. "Well done, you certainly are worthy of being my q-" Rexxor's eyes glazed, and the tall man fell on the Kitsune's floor as long as he was, finally unconscious after that cuteness overdose.

None of the girls had seen someone hang on to consciousness for so long after being struck by a kawaii beam.

“Quick, get him into stasis before he wakes up,” Su commanded.

It took all three of them to carry Rexxor to the stasis station. Su considered disengaging the artificial gravity, but it was only about five steps from the telepad to the stasis unit. Once the field had been turned on, it would hold him until they got him delivered to Galactic Protection Headquarters.

“What took you so long?” Su asked Moa.

“Yui drove,” Moa said simply.

Su looked from Moa to Yui.

“You gonna get dressed?” Yui asked. “Or are you going to provide more entertainment on our way to HQ?”

As Su got dressed in a fresh outfit, the girls discussed Rexxor. Physically, he was attractive, no disagreement there. And he was powerful. He had shattered a wrench with a single blow, and thrown a man across several meters of the Tokyo Dome, not to mention torn Su’s outfit as if it were made of an ordinary fabric. But he wasn’t particularly smart. He had overlooked Su’s bracelet, although perhaps he had thought it was merely ornamental. He had broadcast what was going on in the Dome to the entire galaxy. It had been easy for Black Babymetal to see what Su was up to as they arrived in Earth orbit. Lastly, he had ordered his fleet to retreat when they were almost on top of the Kitsune. Another ten minutes and they would have been there en masse trying to free him. And they could have succeeded. Only the Fox God really knew.

As the authorities at Headquarters unloaded the prisoner, Su gave her customary “See you.”

Black Babymetal followed in unison with “See you.”

The girls were glad they wouldn’t be seeing Rexxor again.

Su turned back to her bandmates. “Moa, you drive,” she ordered. “We’ve got to be in Milwaukee in an hour.”

Protecting the galaxy was, of course, Babymetal’s primary responsibility. Their second responsibility was only slightly less important – marketing!

The girls had many marketing responsibilities: photo shoots, guest appearances on game and talk shows, interviews. With the first of two concerts at the Tokyo Dome the following night, they were scheduled to appear in an interview segment on a new program on Japanese TV. Like many Japanese shows, it featured elements of both a talk show and a game show. The games were sometimes zany, and the interviewers asked all sorts of off-the-wall questions. The show would be recorded in front of a live audience and broadcast later that same evening.

There was a last minute change. As the three girls waited in the green room a messenger entered and told them the regular host, Kenji Tanaka was unable to be there. Instead, there would be a new, guest host.

Moa downed the last of the water in her water bottle as they waited. Hydration was second nature to these talented and energetic dancers.

"Welcome to Tokyo Tonight! I'm your guest host Nobuyuki Norio, but you can call me NoNo!" the guest host announced to the audience, winking an eye at the end, flashing a charming smile. He was a surprisingly young man, either very youthful looking or barely eighteen, looking more like a mischievous college student in a suit than a show conductor. Despite him being an unknown one in the industry as far as Babymetal knew, he seemed to be handling the crowd perfectly, as they answered with enthusiasm to his energy and cute face. "The surprises on Tokyo Tonight don't stop with me!" NoNo continued. "We'll have interviews, music, games, audience participation and much more!" he moved back and forth in the scenario with grace. "But above all, we have our main guests tonight, the delightful, beautiful, wonderful, well... the full Babymetal ensemble!" he introduced them with the silliest of jokes, but even then the public laughed like crazy, he did seem to have an energy in him beyond his good looks that made NoNo likeable.

The three music stars where directed to a couch, as usual on the show, nothing weird beyond the host, wandering around before sitting on his place. "We are very lucky to have you here, hell, with the attack that you prevented not so long ago, we are lucky to be here" he said. "So in behalf of everyone here and everyone watching from home, thank you Babymetal!" he bowed while the audience clapped. "Lets start with the easy mode, three question barrage!" he announced, music blaring for a moment. "Don't think about it much! Just answer honestly" he explained, an usual feature of the show to break the ice.

"Lets start with Su-metal here, what's your favorite food? What would you take to a deserted island? Cats or dogs?" he asked in rapid succession, giving time for her to answer.

"Now Moa, quick, don't think, just answer!" he pointed at her. "Favorite drink? Scorching sun or pouring rain? Bikini or one piece swimsuit?" NoNo asked, nothing out of the ordinary, really.

"And it's time for Yui now" NoNo got up from his seat, waltzing next to her and kneeling close. "Would you marry me? Just kidding!" said, causing another laughter from the audience. "Now for the real deal. Have you kissed a girl on the lips? What's your favorite fruit? What color is your underwear?" he fired up, inserting a couple of more bold, but still within reason questions.

The trio took their places on the couch, with Su in the middle, Yui to her right, and Moa to her left, as was their custom. Promotions had to be done in a very specific way.

As the host welcomed them, they strove to give their usual greeting, Su-metal desu. Yuimetal desu. Moametal desu. We are Babymetal desu*, but the host went straight into the questions. There wasn’t even an opportunity for traditional Japanese greetings! Yui, in particular, found that odd.

Su sat up straight, ready for the questions. They did not receive the questions in advance, but all three were familiar with the show and the sorts of questions that were asked.

“What's your favorite food?” NoNo-san asked.

“Chocolate,” Su answered without hesitating.

“What would you take to a deserted island?” the guest host asked.

“Chocolate!” Su answered again, garnering a chuckle from the studio audience.

“Cats or dogs?” he asked.

“Cats,” Su answered.

The host turned to Moa next. “Favorite drink?”

“Strawberry Ramune.”

“Scorching sun or pouring rain?”

“Rain,” she replied, scrunching up her face as if she wasn’t sure.

“Bikini or one piece swimsuit?"

“Bikini,” Moa answered more confidently.

NoNo then turned to Yui. When he asked her to marry him, her hand flew to her mouth. She was clearly caught off guard, and a little embarrassed, but she laughed along with the audience.

“Have you kissed a girl on the lips?”

More laughter. Yui was owning her embarrassment, now.

“Yes?” she said hesitantly.

“What's your favorite fruit?”

“Tomato.” All of her fans knew that.

“What color is your underwear?"

“Black,” she answered. “Of course,” she added, as if everyone knew that as well.

NoNo’s questions had actually set Yui at ease. They were the sort of off-the-wall, personal questions the show was known for. She’d actually heard the last one on another episode.
_____________________​

*Desu is a pun used by Babymetal to introduce themselves. The first song on their self-titled album is Babymetal Death, which seems appropriate for a metal band. Desu is the verb “to be” (more or less) and “death” said with a Japanese accent sounds exactly the same (both pronounced “dess”). Thus “Babymetal desu” can be interpreted as either “Babymetal death” or “(we) are Babymetal.” Sorry for the language lesson. #ImANerd

"Black of course!" NoNo kept the high pace by following Yui's answer with an echo, keeping the noise going. "Now, it's time for an all time classic of Tokyo Tonight! Can you guess what is it?" he asked to the live audience.

"Roulette! Roulette! Roulette!" the audience cheered, well knowing that the show had a roulette where the tests were selected, supposedly at random.

"Can't hear you!" NoNo teased, encouraging Babymetal to join on the cheer.

"Roulette! Roulette! Roulette!" the audience yelled even louder. The energy that a live audience added to a show couldn't be underestimated, that was a fact Babymetal knew all too well.

"Here it is!" NoNo presented it, basically a big screen on wheels that alternated the words of the different tests for the show, too fast to be read and a big red button in front of it. It wasn't a physical roulette, but the name stuck since the show used an actual roulette in the early days and it didn't change. "Roulette lets go!" NoNo started the chant, hitting the button.

"Roulette lets go!" the audience echoed as the tests flashed by on screen, stopping all of a sudden in one of the most well known games.

"Extreme Onsen!" NoNo announced, pointing at the name of the game, it's letters flashing red and blue. Everyone knew how the game worked and it was a longtime mainstay of the show, everyone that came to it had to be kind of expecting to face the Extreme Onsen sooner or later. "One is ice cold! The other boiling hot! Will our guests have luck? How much will they last?" he asked the audience. Helper rolled in a couple of huge water tanks, painted dark so you couldn't see the inside and guess the temperature and stairs on a side to get into it. It was customary to make some pose or joke while going up, and it wasn't like the water really was that hot nor cold, so it was more for show than anything else.

"This means that Babymetal has to get pool ready!" NoNo said, welcoming a famous part of the game. It was a transparent panel that covered the naughty bits from upper thigh to the shoulders with smoked glass that allowed just the silhouette to be seen, allowing the guests to change and yet entice the audience. Normally guests came prepared with a particular set of underwear, bikinis or even swimsuits if their character asked for it. The panel was put in front of the couch for the girls to undress, while NoNo moved closer to the audience, keeping them hyped. "Maybe we should have filled one with chocolate for Su-metal, but she could eat it and never get out!" he joked, puffing his cheeks and making fat gestures. "Will Moa honor her answer and wear a bikini? Will Yui show us her black underwear?" asked, making a naughty face.

"Lets check it!" NoNo announced, once he knew that the girls had enough time to deal with their wardrobes, or so was expected, signaling for the crew to remove the panel.

I love the trivia bits!

Babymetal joined in the chant with the audience. “Roulette! Roulette! Roulette!” None of them was terribly surprised when Extreme Onsen showed up on the screen. The people at Amuse* had seen that they brought swimsuits.

As the crew removed the glass panel, the trio was revealed in their swimwear of choice. Each wore a bikini. Su’s was bright red. Yui and Moa each wore black bikinis (of course) with a pattern of cartoonish skulls on them.

Of course, pretty much the entire world (with the exception of the guys at CETI) had seen Su in less.

The three posed, managing to look both cute and sexy at the same time. They were uncertain if they should each choose a tank or if they were all expected to agree on one tank.

"An applause for our cute guests!" NoNo cheered, the audience responding as expected. "Now, each one of you will have to choose a tank and go into it, we have a red one and a black one" he instructed, the huge pools painted in the usual Babymetal colors. "You can decide who goes first, so one of you could be the explorer and inform the rest on how's the water" NoNo commented.

The audience was divided, some cheered for Su, others for Yui and others for Moa in a more or less equal manner. While they thought of it, the chant of the audience changed. "Black! Baby! Metal! Black! Baby! Metal!" they shouted, seemingly wanting for Su to take a step back and not act as an older sister to the younger girls.

"It seems that the audience knows what they want but..." NoNo pointed at the girls with a finger. "Who is going to be the first one?" his finger bounced from one to the other like a metronome in a perfect rhythm.

Su had no desire to be first. She had no problem standing up to alien menaces. But when it came to silly games on television, she was actually a bit scared. She was relieved when the audience began chanting for Black Babymetal.

Yui was almost as chicken as Su. Moa had always been the bold one. She stepped forward, looking at NoNo-san. As the crowd cheered, she smiled and waved at the audience before crossing her arms and displaying twin kitsune. She looked from the red tank to the black tank. She was one half of Black Babymetal, after all. Despite that, she decided on the red tank. She mounted the steps to the top of the tank, with her bandmates and the entire audience cheering her on.

[Moametal displaying twin kitsune, but not while wearing a swimsuit.]

"Moa! Moa! Moa!" the crowd started to chant as soon as she stepped forth, showing courage and waving to the audience.

"The youngest one is the boldest!" NoNo cheered. "It's courage or lack of experience?" the host wondered, walking in front of the audience. "Red or black, little Moa?" NoNo asked as the girl doubted what tank to pick. In the end she decided for the red one, walking the steps without a doubt after posing for a moment. The view from up top didn't help at all, even if she could see not only her tank but the black one as well, since there was a fine sheet of rice paper covering the top. That way there was no way of seeing what kind of water the tank had, and the paper would easily shred and disintegrate when she hopped in

"Go Moa, go! Go Moa, go! Go Moa, go!" the audience changed their chant, while NoNo clapped at the beat.

Moa took a deep breath. She had faced greater dangers than this. Heck, riding with Yui flying the Kitsune had been more risky.

As Su and Yui took up the chant, Moa jumped, plunging feet first through the rice paper and into the tank below.

Su, Yui, and the rest of the audience were cheering and clapping before any of them knew which tank Moa had chosen.

The water was very very hot, the splashing being so sudden that one would thought that it was scalding hot, but in reality it wasn't hotter than the hottest one on a public bath. Of course, many people couldn't even handle that, and even less getting into it all of a sudden, so it all depended on how Moa handled the heat.

Besides the temperature, the water had a comfortable feel to it, relaxing beyond what the temperature could achieve and feeling that good was certainly odd in the hectic environment of the show. "What would it be? Hot or cold? How much can Moa last?" NoNo's voice sounded clear and excited outside, but it came in muffled and distant into the water tank.

Indicated by strings of led lights, Moa could see steps inside the tank that could guide her out once she couldn't stand the heat and the strange but pleasurable sensation anymore.

Sigr said:
The water was very very hot, the splashing being so sudden that one would thought that it was scalding hot, but in reality it wasn't hotter than the hottest one on a public bath. Of course, many people couldn't even handle that, and even less getting into it all of a sudden, so it all depended on how Moa handled the heat.

Besides the temperature, the water had a comfortable feel to it, relaxing beyond what the temperature could achieve and feeling that good was certainly odd in the hectic environment of the show. "What would it be? Hot or cold? How much can Moa last?" NoNo's voice sounded clear and excited outside, but it came in muffled and distant into the water tank.

Indicated by strings of led lights, Moa could see steps inside the tank that could guide her out once she couldn't stand the heat and the strange but pleasurable sensation anymore.
Outside the tank the audience began counting seconds. One! Two! Three! Four!

Su and Yui joined in excitedly. Five! Six! Seven!

Inside the tank, Moa held her breath and tried to endure the hot water. The sounds of the counting were muffled, and it was only by keeping track of them that she knew how long she had been inside. She knew people on the show sometimes felt like they had been in for a full minute when it was only about fifteen seconds.

She had been hoping for cold. If anything. She felt Yui would be better suited to the hot water, but that was just a guess.

For a brief moment, she had a feeling this wasn't water at all. As quickly as the thought came to her, it left.

Fifteen. Sixteen. Seventeen. Moa counted along with the muffled cries from the tank. She had a funny thought: suppose they had brought their bracelets? She could have teleported aboard the Kitsune and waited as long as she wanted in comfort. Teleport back into the tank and no one would be the wiser. She could even have surprised them by emerging from the other tank! That would have been funny.

Finally, she couldn't stand anymore. She quickly swam to the lighted steps and climbed out of the tank, her head breaking the surface of the water. The crowd cheered, Su and Yui clapped excitedly. A mist of steam rose from Moa's body as she climbed down from the tank. She was met by a stagehand who gave her a towel.

Back
Top Bottom