Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

Valerie made a face.
"You're eating eel? That ugly fish thing?"
She finished her pizza and watched as her friend went to town on the seafood.
"Yeah, I know, but I like that about you. It keeps things interesting."

Valerie looked across the food court and saw a Victoria's Secret outlet. She smirked and turned to Mika.
"You know when I said I was going to get you something sexy? I think I'll get us a pair of thongs. Get you a black pair with maybe some pink, and me a pink pair with some black in it. They'll be opposite but work together, like us."

Brandon chuckled.
"Sometimes I'm a little slow on the uptake, yeah."
He gently rubbed her back, showing her affection.
"I know you love me, I just needed to adjust to the change. I guess our relationship is maturing and growing stronger."
With Angel sleeping peacefully, he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep, a smile on his face.

" everytjing about cooked eel is amazing, love the brown middle and the black on the sides, and the said they put in is the second best part about it. Like it's creamy and soft and the warm sauce add that literal melt in your mouth thing...." she explained leaning in to take another bite. She couldn't help of course blush from embarrassment, " well one, I wear panties and two I know no one cares but it feels weird hearing that in public....it might be annoying that I'm embarrassed of things even if they are girl stuff but still I'm not like you..."

Angel snuggles against him more, pulling the blanket up and keeping him close to her as she finally completely fell asleep now.

Valerie was interested as Mika explained what she liked about eel.
"Yeah? I might have to try it sometime."
She chuckled when Mika blushed.
"Well, we'll get you a new pair of panties and me a thong then. Any pair of panties can be made into a thong, after all."

Valerie gave her a kiss on the cheek.
"You're so cute when you blush like that. You don't have to be like me, Mika-chan, you're fine the way you are."
Her hand reached under the table and gently held the hand that wasn't holding chopsticks.
"You don't have to be embarrassed. There's no one here to hear us anyway."

The girl just continued a bit as she had her other hand on her lap. " whatever....." she rolled her eyes at her and felt her hand as she leaned to have her drink. " well I'll finish then...." she said letting go and lifting her bowl as she started to finish her food leaning back with a happy sigh. " always worth money......" giving a chuckle and a smile stretching and getting up then. " well let's go then.....I guess...." waiting for Valerie then.

Valerie nodded.
"Yeah, okay."
She let go of her hand and made her way over to Victoria's Secret. Valerie went over to the thongs section and found a pink pair with some black in it that she had described earlier. She left Mika to search for what she wanted on her own. Valerie knew her friend was having a little bit of trouble adjusting to their new relationship, but behind closed doors they could be comfortable with each other, and maybe someday, they could be open about their relationship and not have to hide it.

Mika went over for herself, not even following even if they did want to be together as she picked her own things, though having weird feelings in her stomach from all this but also not bothering her that much either. " it's already gonna be late...." she sent as she took out her phone, sent it, and put it away again. Finally after a few minutes she went through and got a few things going over to pay for it before she did mostly with the fact that she didn't want Valerie to see and maybe even tease her a bit.

Valerie felt her phone vibrate and took it out, seeing that it was a text from Mika.
We'll head home after we get our stuff.
After texting this back, she put her phone away and headed up to the counter where Mika had just finished checking out. She purchased the thong and put it in a bag before leaving.
"Let's go, Mika."
They took the escalator down to the first floor and headed to the car.

Valerie drove home and parked the car before heading inside with Mika. Everyone in the house was asleep, and so she and Mika were able to go back into her room unnoticed. Valerie sat down on the bed and smiled at Mika.
"So, what did you get? I promise not to tease you about it."
She kept her own bag at her side, willing to show Mika what she got after she saw what her friend purchased.

She check her phone for the message then deleted it, giving a yawn and and stretching her arms before finally following her back as they headed home. "Well....I mean whatever your gonna see it eventually." throwing the bag onto the bed and taking her clothes. " I got shower..." with that she turned and left going for the shower then changing and coming back to lay down.

Valerie nodded as Mika walked off to take a shower. She busied herself on the computer while her friend was getting cleaned up. When she returned, Valerie came back to the bed.
"So, what did you get Mika-chan?"
She was expecting normal panties, since Mika wasn't into racy or lacy clothing. Still, maybe what she picked out would be cute, and anything would look sexy on her.

Mika sighed, " fine.....its black but the design is a bunch of black roses around it..." she shrugged, " I mean something a bit fancy you would have to check online or something though I did see something I wanted to get when I did that..." leaving it at that as she laid down.

"We could do your weirdo stuff tomorrow then...its So late anyway..." she yawned snuggling against a pillow with her eyes closed wanting to sleep that do anything now.

Valerie nodded.
"Okay. But I know you like my so-called "weirdo" stuff, even if you don't act like it."
Valerie laid down and turned off the light. She closed her eyes and rested her head on the pillow. Within minutes, she was asleep.

As the night finally passed morning had come, with of course as always both mika and Angel mostly sleeping in though more for mika since they had even come home a bit late.

Valerie was the first to wake up, and saw her friend still sleeping. She scooted over to her and put her arms around her.
"Wake up, Mika-chan."
She planted a gentle kiss on her lips, smiling as her friend's eyes opened a bit. She loved seeing Mika sleep, she looked peaceful and serene. The two of them were very different, but she loved her friend very much.

Brandon opened his eyes and looked down as Angel was still sleeping. He kissed the top of her head and got up. After using the bathroom, he headed downstairs to start on breakfast. After making enough for his parents, Mika, and Valerie, he took a tray upstairs to Angel. To make it up to her for their argument the previous night, he would give her breakfast in bed. Sitting down on the edge of the bed, he waited patiently for her to awake.

"Mmmm" she said not wanting to wake up as she turned to her other side, not paying attention to the kiss as she slept like that for a moment before she raised her arms up to stretch, slowly sitting up and running her eyes for a few minutes. " tired as hell" she simply said turning to look at Valerie. " I need a shower....." with that she stood up and stretched again, " you can just go downstairs then, hopefully I won't be long...." saying that with no promises as she walked out of the room.

Angel snuggles with a pillow in her arms as she curls up a bit more still sleeping before slowly opening her eyes with blurry vision from the sunlight, slowly moving to be on her stomach as she started to stretch before sitting up with her back to him scratching her head before turning around to see him then look to see the and smell the food. " did you do this cause you love me or what..." she started softly getting up and sitting next to him, leaning her head on her shoulder and closing her eyes to sleep again for a moment though she could still hear him talk and she could respond if she needed to.

Valerie nodded as Mika got up to take a shower. She headed downstairs and met her parents in the kitchen. She got herself some breakfast and made a plate for Mika. It was unusual for Brandon and Angel not to be downstairs with them, so she wondered what was going on. Taking a bite of bacon, she had to admit that her older brother could cook well. She took a sip of milk and continued eating, waiting on her friend to join her.

Brandon smiled.
"Yes, I did it because I love you, ya goof. I also did it to say sorry about last night."
He set the tray in front of her and gently patted her side.
"You sure are a sleepy head this morning. Rough night?"

Angel looked over and poked him, " sometimes you don't make sense either...." as she yawned and stretched her arms up again and with that started to eat herself sitting up straighter now.

Finally she had gotten out of the shower, looking over at herself in the mirror for a moment before turning and changing into her new clothes and finally heading down and sitting at the empty seat and finally starting to eat.

Brandon chuckled.
"Well, I can't deny that."
After Angel started eating, he began to eat himself. The two sat there quietly eating, enjoying the good food.

Valerie smiled as Mika came down.
"Those new clothes look good on you."
She continued to eat and got some more. While they ate quietly, her dad read the paper and her mom made some coffee.

She put the plate to the side a bit as she went over to turn on the tv, coming back and sitting next to him crossing her legs and leaning back a bit with the plate on her lap as she was still eating.

" they are good...." giving a nod as she started to eat with her, also thinking what angel and her brother were doing, hopefully it wouldn't be bad but she knew everything would be fine anyway deciding to drop the thought and relax herself.

Brandon enjoyed Angel leaning against him.
"So, I promised to take you out this evening. Where would you like to go?"
He finished eating and put his plate to the side.

Valerie nodded.
"Yeah, you made some good choices."
She finished eating and washed her plate in the sink. She then headed upstairs to her room, sitting on her bed to watch TV.

"Mmmm.....do you guys ever have like live shows in town, i think it would be fun to maybe go out to like the bigger part of the city where it's all busy with cafes and there's a live band and it stuff like that....Ive always wanted to experience a honeymoon kind of a date but whatever....its easy for a girl to dream alot..." she shrugged and finished eating, falling back to lay on the bed again wondering what to do now, wrapping a leg around around his arm with a smirk.

Mika looked over as she leaned back and started to finish her food, putting her plate in the sink as well, then heading to the bathroom heading up to Valerie's room. Laying on the bed she went over to check her shirts, rolling onto her back deciding to watch for a while as well with her arms around a pillow making her breasts push up a bit out of her shirt.

(That post didn't really give me anything new to do with Valerie, so I'll just do Brandon's part this time.)

Brandon nodded.
"Yeah, we have clubs with live entertainment."
He kissed her neck.
"You can have whatever kind of honeymoon date you want. Whatever you want to do tonight, we'll do."
He gave her a gentle squeeze hug from behind.

" I mean live outdoor stuff like a hand on a stage, hmmm wondering about a jazz band or something...." Angel just shrugged. " well we'll see what's there anyways tonight then...." moving some hair away from her face she pulled the blanket up and watching t.v. for it seemed it would be a lazier day than usual wondering about a few things they could do once they were actually there.

Brandon nodded.
"Oh, that? Yeah, I'm sure we could find an outdoor concert or two? We've got a band shell somewhere in town."
He kissed his cheek.
"You look like a cute burrito wrapped up like that."

Valerie turned as Mika came into the room.
"Hey there."
She pulled up an anime streaming site on her computer.
"So, what do you want to watch? The movie's not until this evening, so we've got time to kill."
She leaned back in her chair to chill.

Back
Top Bottom