Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lain paused in his drumming to wave a pink hand in her face. "That was not the explosion you were looking for. You do not need to see its identification." The Jedi mind trick might or might not work, but it was worth a try.

Talia blinked. "Um... Was that supposed to do something?" she asked, leaning down over him and giving him a nice view of her huge breasts. "There was an explosion, and I'm want to know what it was!"

-----------------

Soran leaned back to view his handiwork. Lyz's belly had swollen large enough that she could've been nine months pregnant - with triplets.

"Wow... I didn't know that I had that much in me!" he said, rubbing her belly. "And I'm surprised thst you were able to take all of it."

Lyz giggled when Soran jumped towards her. Her blowjob had the planned effect. She moaned when he pushed his thick cock into her tight pussy. Lyz could feel his knot stretching and pushing into her and came too when he filled her womb with his seed. Her cock rubbed on his belly, but she shot her load over her tits thanks to her knot. "How about another round?" Lyz wondered if he could fuck her again. "Fill me up and stretch my belly!"

Soran was taken aback. "What? No girl I've filled has ever asked for more! Usually it's just one round and they're good."

Nonetheless, he started bucking his hips again, feeling his cock harden again with the prospect of blowing another huge load into her.

Soon enough, he was cumming again, filling Lyz's belly even more.

"Yeah, I have the mixed sex drive of a bunny, a fox and a bitch in heat...it can be annoying when I can not find someone to have some fun with." Lyz moaned when Soarin bucked his hips again and moved her own to copy his rythm so he could enter her even deeper. She came again on her own body when he shot a second load into her womb which caused her belly to expand further. "You can...fill me...as much as...you want..." said Lyz between moans.

This time, even after blowing his load, Soran kept thrusting.

"Really?" he grunted. "How much... can you hold?"

He came again, shooting an even larger load into her, and placed his hands gently on her swelling belly. "God... so... much... in there!" he managed to say.

Lain's ears drooped to the sides. "Aww man," he whined. "I'm not a Jedi. That's vaguely disappointing. But anyway that explosion was just me finishing up a side quest, something about ninja plagues on an airplane. But it was cool, I leveled up and got some epic loot." He held up an ocarina that looked vaguely time-travel related. "I think it's a dildo."

Talia's eyes widened. "That's no dildo!!! It's the Ocarina of Time!!!" she squealed happily, snatching it from him. The panthress put the instrument to her lips and began to play, blowing out the notes for Zelda's Lullaby.

As soon as she finished playing, she did a little happy dance, sending her assets for a jiggle.

"Oooh... that's so exciting!"

Lain tried to keep his drum beat sedate along with the tune of the ocarina song. "That really is a shame, I was hoping for a dildo," he said when Talia finished. "I don't suppose there's any chance of that ending up in your vagina, is there?"

"No, probably not..." she said, then smiled deviously. "But maybe that could," she added, pointing at his crotch.

"I've never had sex with a bunny before." The panthress, after moving the drum and setting the ocarina aside, climbed onto the chair and straddled him.

As Talia straddled him at the waist, Lain's bunny cock started to stiffen, settling in at half-mast as the heat from Talia's crotch began to warm him. "I think I could help you check that off your list," he said. "Oh, but just checking, are you on the pill or in breeding season or anything? Because I'm hella potent." Lain shrugged and giggled. "It's a bunny thing."

"I don't know...how much...I can hold...how about...we find...it out...?" Lyz came again, this time on her cum landed on her belly. Lyz moaned and panted from the sex while her bushy fox tail teased Soran's back by tickling it.

Talia's tail lashed when she felt Lain's cock stiffening. "Nope, no pill. Yes, breeding season. I just haven't found a strong, sexy panther to mate with."

She pulled down both their bikini bottoms, then leaned forward, her breasts mashing onto Lain's chest. She scooted her hips in a little, her wet pussy teasing the half-mast cock below her.

"Let's get to it," she growled sexily.

-----------------

Soran continued thrusting into Lyz, even through his orgasms. "Don't wanna... make you... pop..."

He flipped them over, so that she was on top, with more freedom for her belly to stretch. His hands never stopped travelling over the huge, growing bump in her middle.

"Oh hell yes," Lain panted, his bunny biology suddenly going into overdrive. His bright blue cock stiffened, the flared end poking up out of his bikini bottoms as she slid them down over his thighs. The musky sweet scent of her pussy filled the air, her fertility driving Lain's body crazy. He wasn't even inside her yet when his first orgasm hit, a thick rope of shiny blue spunk arcing across her tummy. Lain hurriedly slipped into her humid slit before any more of his cum could go to waste, the next spurt seeping into Talia's every nook and cranny as his flared head parted her soft walls. He wasn't very big compared to most anthros, but he still managed to bump Talia's cervix with each push, painting her womb with his seed as he came and came and came. "I should-ah! Probably tell-ahhhh-you that even though we're--hnnng!- different species, I can still breeeeee-heeeeee-heeeeeeeed you." It was almost too much, Talia's strong panther pussy sucking on his twitching, spurting bunny cock.

Ryger could feel how good the sex was, and was ready to get serious. Gently lifting Maureen off of him, he laid her down and mounted her.
"You have awakened the animal within me."
He penetrated her and began to fuck her, slowly at first. As he kept going, he picked up speed. His cock was ramming her G-spot mercilessly again and again.

Lain laughed so hard he nearly bucked Talia off of him. "Sorry! Sorry, it's just...I got the weirdest feeling, like somebody, somewhere used the cheesiest line ever." For what it was worth, Lain was still not convinced he wasn't a Jedi.

Maureen realized he was changing things up now, as he lifted her up and laid her down with her back against the bed. Seeing him crawl a top her and mount her. "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" She teased softly. Maureen whimpered as he re-entered her womanhood. Maureen's hands dug into the bed as his speed increased, before relocating them to wrapping her arms around his neck. Moaning out as his continuously and mercilessly hit her g-spot.

Ryger smiled.
"I'll let you be the judge of that."
She seemed to be enjoying his fucking, so he increased his speed. Her snatch was so tight that it felt like she was a virgin, and he briefly wondered if she was. As she clung to his neck, he began to kiss her. As they kissed, he grasped her hips and helped her move on him even faster, hitting her G-spot with perfect accuracy every second.

Talia drew back in surprise at the first splash of Lain's seed, but began purring as he started thrusting into her. "That... mmmmmm... doesn't matter to me... aaaahhhhh!!!!"

The continued shots of cum filled her womb, stretching it out. Talia's purring grew deeper in tone, signifying her pleasure, as she leaned back a little, putting her hands on her tummy.

"I think... ooohhh... that your... mmmmm... intuition... rrrrrrrggghh!!!... must be... nnngghh!... one of... Oh, God! Your many... aaahhhh!!! Abilities!!" she managed, feeling her rounded, swelling belly. Her internal walls clamped down hard on Lain's cock, milking even more of his seed.

Lain was in heaven. A wet, tight, squeezing, velvety soft heaven that he kept filling with bunny sperm. He could feel his cock throbbing inside her as he rolled his hips in time with Talia's, black and pink fur mixing where their bodies met amid a squishing mess of flesh and fluid. He put his hand on her lower tummy and felt the contractions and stretching within, each thrust thumping against his palm as he kept spurting without end. "I...I don't know how much more I can cum!" His bunny cock twitched and shot again, his umpteenth orgasm sending his brain well off the deep end as he sought to breed the panther girl. Sex was one thing, but nothing got a bunny hotter than the thought of actually breeding his partner.

Lyz gasped in surprise when Soran shifted their positions. She rode his cock now in a cowgirl position and came again from her still expanding belly and from the feeling of her cock rubbing against their bodies. This time, Lyz shot her load onto Soran's belly. She pulled his cock out of her wet pussy with a wet pop and changed her position to keep his cum from spilling out of her. "How about...you fill now...my other hole?"

Maureen smiled raising an eyebrow at him, as he said she could be the judge of it. She was enjoying their intimacy, despite being shy at first. Maureen wasn't a virgin but she was damn near close to one, she had only had sex once, but that was another story. As the two kissed she rubbed his neck and back as he thrusted in and out of her tight warmth. As he moved her faster hitting her G-spot in all the right ways, Maureen broke the kiss. "I'm not... sure how much longer... I can take..." She panted wanting to let him know she was getting closer to her climax.

Talia growled in pleasure, feeling Lain put his hand on her tummy. She moved her hands to place them over his. "Fill me up, bunny boy!!!"

----------------

Soran gasped when Lyz pulled off of him. He quickly sat up, looking to the fox/wolf/bunny girl. His jaw dropped when he saw just how big her belly was.

"Wow... You're huge!" he said, leaning forward to caress her. "And sorry, I don't... do anal... Let's just... sit here for a while..." he panted. The sex had worn him out. He didn't even care that she came on him.

Lain gave one final push, pressing his tip into Talia's cervix before flooding her womb with the last of his bunny cum. His pink ears flapped as though he was trying to fly away, his back arching before he collapsed panting and sighing. "I...I just wanna cuddle..."

Talia moaned as her walls clamped even harder, milking the last of Lain's seed.

"Oh... my God... that... was... sooo... awesome!" she panted. She slipped off of him, then laid herself on the lounge beside him, purring and rubbing a hand across her cum-filled tummy. "Think... I might... be pregnant...?" she asked, her eyes starting to shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom