Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

Kaden’s movements, his tone, was perfect. It didn’t matter what he said. All Nicholas wanted was his touch and the sound of his voice. When his hand stopped, he quickly nodded. “Yes baby. If the need….arises….I’ll go to him. I’ll beg Jareth..to take care of me. I promise. Now please,” he began, his hand moving down to Kaden’s, “don’t stop. Let me cum for you.”

The kiss was strong. It was Jareth giving him what he needed. He always seemed to know exactly what that was. “Much..better,” he told him, breathlessly. Jareth had a point. They were in this together, and he did need to stop comparing himself to Kaden. They were two different people, and there were things about both of them that Mel loved. “Alright. I won’t do it anymore. I promise. Now, where is she? Can you take us there? Please. I have to see her. I have to know she’s alright and that the children are alright. I won’t upset her.”

Kaden grins "That's my love..." He leans closer and kisses him again, deeply, his hand stroking him quickly again, he licks his lips. "That's it baby... Cum for me..." He whispers against his lips and rests against his forehead, he laces the fingers of his other hand, watching him.

"Slow down love... I'm pretty sure I know where she went... I'm not 100%..." He takes his hand and gives them a squeeze, he looks at him and let's him relax again. "She's mad at Kaden... So where would she go to feel closer to the Kaden she first knew... She may have gone to the house..." He pulls him closer again to get ready to teleport "Now don't be upset if it's not you she's waiting for... I believe she's more scared then upset... Afraid of losing him..." He kisses him again as they port again, he pulls from the kiss and looks to the house. "Be ready for tears..."

Nicholas knew it wouldn’t be long. Already he could feel the fire in his belly growing. His cock pulsed with every beat of his heart as Kaden worked him. He didn’t care about making a mess. All he truly wanted was the man beside him happy, and as Kaden whispered to him, he knew what would make him happy. He closed his eyes, groaning against his lips, as his release came. “I’m cumming..baby,” he whispered. “I love you..so much.”

Mason looks to the house. What Jareth was saying made perfect sense. This is where she would come. It’s a place that would make her feel safe and remind her of when they first got together. “She felt bad for leaving me, for falling for him. I know what it’s like..to be confused. I was confused for wanting a man that ruined my life. She could be dealing with the same thing. Here, when she first found out, before she found me again, could be a place and time that makes her feel good. Will you come with me,” he asks him, standing up and reaching his hand towards him.

Kaden smiles as he reaches his peak and slows his hand, letting him finish before pulling away, he cleans his hand on the sheet. "You really shouldn't be doing this..." He smirks slightly "It could over stress you..." He kisses him softly, licking his lips "But I had to see that one last time before I left..." He shifts back slightly and watches him relax "I love you too..." He runs his fingers down his arm slowly. "I miss running my fingers through your hair..." He looks at him "Does it hurt... And don't lie to me..."

Jareth smiles at him and takes his hand, he kisses it softly "To a point... This is something you need to do with Mel... She's mostly in the bedroom, I'll stay down the hall until I'm needed..." He steps closer and smiles, kissing him softly, growling lightly. "Just remember... She's scared more then anything... She doesn't know you and Kaden fixed things up... Let her know that Kaden isn't gone... That she's not going to lose anyone..." He smiles again "We all just what her... And the babies... Safe..." That said, they head into the house.

Nicholas laughs softly as Kaden mentions how this may over stress him. Stress was the last thing he was feeling. The kiss warmed him, bringing a smile to his face as Kaden pulled away. He turned his head and watched Kaden’s fingers move along his arm. It felt good, comforting. Kaden had that effect on him. “The only thing that hurts is time away from you. I know you’re going to work with the girl, and I’m okay with that. I want you to, but time away from you for any reason hurts. It overshadows any other pain I could possibly be in. That’s how much I love you Kaden. You don’t complete me. I’m not going to say some line from a movie. No. It’s so much more than that. I’m a full man without you. You make me better. You make me see that even though I’m complete, that even though the world is good, everything can be so much better, and it is….with you. Blues are brighter, reds are deeper, the flowers smell sweeter, sex is still sex, but now there’s love there, and everything,” he smiles, “Is. So. Much. Better. Even my dreams are better because you’re there. You’ve always been there. I’ve always dreamed of finding someone that made me feel this way. I may not have ever been able to see his face, but I knew how he would make me feel, and Kaden, you do that. You make me dreams come true.”

Mason nodded as he spoke. He knew everything Jareth was telling him was right. Melanie was tired of being pregnant, of depending on others. That woman was strong and independent, but she needed to know they were there for her and the babies. She needed to know that things were okay with Kaden. He stopped at the end of the hall and turned to face Jareth. “I remember what it felt like when I thought I had no one. When I saw her in the car kissing him, and I felt the gun in my hand, I felt so alone. I wanted to kill them both. Then I saw you. Jareth you gave me something that night. Melanie just needs to be reminded she still has all that and so much more now. Thank you for all you give me.” He kissed his lips softly, quickly before heading down the hall and into the bedroom.

Kaden looks at him and listens, this time he couldn't hold back his tears, but he was smiling, he held his hand until he was finished. He shakes his head slightly and laughs "Now... Now how am I supposed to top that..." He cups his cheek and leans closer for a deep kiss, nipping his lip slightly as he pulls away, panting and looking at him. "I promise... I'll only be away from you as long as it takes to get the job done... I'll make you the perfect little pet... And record every minute of it..." He smiles again and kisses him softly "Then we'll share that tape together... Just us..." He shifts again to lay next to him, gently holding him closer. "I'll go when you're asleep... Or I'd never get out of here..." He rubs his cheek "Who do I have to call for the chopper..."

Jareth smiles and returns his kiss "My pleasure love... Remember to be gentle..." He watches him head down the hall and smiles softly, Mason has come a long way, he'd grown so much and Jareth was quite proud of him. It may have started out as a train wreck, but their love grew stronger each day. He closes his eyes a moment and checks in on Kevin, finding him home, he sends him a searing kiss. 'Mmm... Love you baby... And I can't wait for us to get back home to you...'

Kaden's words were true, and his kiss was filled with warmth. Nicholas had no doubt that he loved him, and that alone would give him all the strength he needed to get better. "Betty," he told him. "Just ask Betty to call the pilot. She'll take care of everything." He knew Kaden was right. He wouldn't be able to leave as long as he was awake. So he snuggled against him and closed his eyes, though he truly didn't want him to go.

Be gentle. Mason repeated the words in his mind as he entered the room. She was there, on the bed. Melanie looked as though she was sleeping at first. As he stepped further into the room, she lifted her head, stirred by the floor creaking slightly. "Sorry," he whispered to her. She didn't reply. "Melanie, I....can we talk?" Again she didn't answer. "Can I sit on the bed?" She shook her head no. "Okay." Truthfully Mason understood. That was their bed, and he didn't want to intrude on that place. "Melanie, you're not alone."
"I know that," she told him.
"Then what is going on? What's wrong?"
"I am....nothing more than this..pregnant..woman. I'm still me, and you guys treat me like I can't take care of myself." Mason couldn't help but smile. "Melanie, you can barely get up from a chair on your own. We worry about you and our children."
"I know. I just.. miss.. being me. You know? I miss being able to walk down a street at night by myself."
"Melanie, even if you were not pregnant, I still wouldn't want you doing that. It's dangerous, and I love you. I don't want you hurt." Tears welled up in her eyes. "That's another thing. Even when I did remember you, I stayed with Kaden. I didn't try to get back to you, and you still love me?"
"Of course I do."
"I don't deserve you. I don't deserve Kaden. i don't deserve anybody."
"And yet you're stuck with us," he teased. "Melanie, we're not going anywhere. We love you."
"I wish you would just go away," she yelled. "I don't deserve you. Don't you see that? I'm a bad person. I fell in love with the man who took me away from you. Just go away." She came to rest on the bed again, and Mason sighed. 'Jareth, what do I do? How can I make her see she's not as bas as she thinks she is?'

Kaden held him as close as he could, slowly rubbing his hand along his back and arm softly "I'm going away... But I won't be gone... You can call me if you want... But only in the morning or at night... I'll be busy during the day..." He looks at him and softly touches his bandages, frowning, "Would you... Really have done it without telling me... Would you really have chanced leaving me..." They were questions that pulled at him.

Jareth heard him and stood up, he heads to the room and enters slowly, he moves to the bed and kneels by it to look at Melanie. "Mel... Sweetly... Is that what you really want... To be alone... I can make that happen if it's what you really want..." He doesn't look away from Melanie, he reaches out to rub her back softly. 'Just trust me love...' He thought silently to Mason.

“I think,” he began slowly, fighting off sleep. “That I could have..come here..started to get ready..but before they took me to surgery,” He opened his eyes and looked at him, “I would have told them to get you. To think it could be..the last time..I would see you..and let it go..no. I couldn’t have done it. I wanted to. I wanted..to spare you this. You’ve been through so much my love. I didn’t want..to add to it. I would have been selfish though. I would have had them call you.” He closed his eyes once more. “Doing something like this..isn’t just my decision to make anymore..because..I’m not alone anymore..and I’m glad for that.” His breathing slowed a bit more as sleep was claiming him.

“No,” she said squeezing her eyes shut. “I don’t want to be alone. I just want….things to make sense again. I wanna know how you can still love me after what I did. I wanna know how Kaden can still love me after I’ve behaved like I have. I don’t understand.” Mason smiles at her. “It’s because we love you. It’s that simple Melanie, and if you try to over think love, you’ll make yourself miserable.”
“I already am. It makes no sense to me, and I’m suppose to raise children and teach them about these things when I don’t understand myself?”
“Melanie, you’ll do fine. I know you will. You won’t be alone. Right now your mind is clouded.” He shot Jareth a look. ‘Hormones.’ It was a word he dared not speak to her. “But in time you’ll be fine, and you will understand. What,” he laughed. “Do you want Kaden to brainwash you again so all of this makes sense, and you’re happy?” Melanie looked at Mason. He tilted his head, realizing what she was thinking. “No. You’re pregnant. You can’t. It was a joke Melanie. Come back to the apartment, get some more rest, something to eat, and you’ll see. Your mind will able to make sense of this again. You’ll see.” He held out his hand for her. “Can we stay here tonight? Please.” Mason lowers his hand. “Well, Kevin is back at the apartment with Karen. So I guess we could. What do you say Jareth?”

Kaden looks down at him and smiles, he holds his hand softly "No... You're not alone... And I'll make sure you're never alone again after this... You have my word..." He looks down as he starts to drift off, he'd wait a bit longer until he was really asleep, then he'd take his leave, he leans down and kisses his cheek softly. "I love you... Now rest love... I'll be home before you know it..."

Jareth looks to Mel, then to Mason and smiles "If that's what she needs... Then of course... I can be back at the apartment in a flash is they need me... Our job right now are her and the children..." He stands "I'm going to make you something to eat... You four need it... So just relax here and I'll be back soon..." He leaves for the kitchen.

~One week later~

Kaden enters the dark room and turns the light on, not that it's occupant would notice, her eyes being covered. "Good morning... I trust you slept well..." He moves closer to her, she was cuffed to the wall with padded leather cuffs, kneeling on a mattress. He reaches down beside her and turns off the device attatched to her, a low buzzing bullet vibrator, it was attached to her clit. He then removes the gag and cleans her up "I trust you'll give me the right answers today..." He grins at her as he slowly readied a needle and gently lifts it to her arm, injecting her.

A week had passed. The nurses had kept Nicholas well and in bed. Keeping him in bed was a task by itself. As soon as his strength has started to come back, he had wanted to get up, to check on patients, to do something other than lying in a bed. Nurse Betty had talked him out of it, threatening to tell Kaden. While the thought of Kaden punishing him was nice, he didn’t want to disappoint him.

Kevin had taken a liking to Karen. The two spent countless hours together. That was fine with Mason. It allowed him time to watch over and care for Melanie. Her strange cravings kept him busy. Bread. She wanted bread a lot. Garlic bread. He always smiled when he knew she called his name. It meant another trip to the local bakery. Jareth was wonderful. Always caring and ready to help any way he could. When the house was quiet and everyone was sleeping, Jareth was always there for him.

She had heard his footsteps and a faint click. Her eyes were covered. So her imagination ran wild. His voice was smooth as silk, and yet she could feel her skin crawl. Another day, another day of….this….of him. She wanted to scream, to tell him what she thought of him, but the vibrations were so soothing, so..enticing. The gag in her mouth stopped all forms of words from even being spoken, but then again, she wasn’t really capable of making words. He had set her up with a combination that ensured she wouldn’t be screaming or sounding off about her true thoughts. Remove one, and she was still..unable to speak.

The vibrations stopped, and her body slowly stopped trembling. The random words that had formed in her mind before began to string together into sentences. She was ready to blast him, to tell him what she felt. The gag slipped from her mouth. Her dry lips pressed together before parting allowing a hoarse sound to escape. “Please,” she squeaked. “No.” She felt the pinch. It was faint, but it was unmistakable. Her mind swirled, cluttered by whatever the contents of the needle were. “No,” she breathed, audibly willing herself a battle she couldn’t win. Her body warmed as the effects continued. “No,” softer this time came from her lips as her head lulled back. Yes. It was a battle she knew she couldn’t win. Her mind wanted to fight, but her body was already beginning to surrender.

Kaden grins at her as the drug quickly works through her body, he reaches up and cups her breasts, he gently squeezes them and rubs her nipples. "Hello Suki... Are you ready to have more fun today..." He pulls one hand from her breast and slowly slips it between her thighs, she was quite wet from her nightly training. "How's that..." He began to slowly pump a few fingers into her, by this point it didn't take much to excite her sensitive body, the drugs and training giving him almost full control. "Let's try again today... Who am I..." He would only step up his teasing if she gave him the right answer.

"No," she groaned, her eyes tightly closed. His touch was divine. Her body practically begged him to keep going. "C-Callie," she mumbled. She hated that name. Suki. It wasn't her name. Why was he doing this? Why did he want to give her a new name? It was insane. How did she end up here? Her mind scrambled to remain in control, but with every beat her heart, the drug worked deeper into her. 'Callie. Not..Suki,' she thought. 'No! You're....you're.....' She pursed her lips before whispering to him. "Kaden..you're Kaden." She knew it was the wrong answer. Her body wanted more. His name was difficult to say as it was. She wasn't sure she had the strength to say it again. Callie knew soon enough she would be squealing what he wanted her to say. Her body would win, and her mouth would utter what he wanted to hear.

"Ah Ah... You know that's not the answer..." He pulls his hands away and picks up a feather, He starts to slowly run it over her body, knowing how much her body can take. "Again... Your name is Suki... And I am your Master..." He moves closer and starts to slowly lick her nipples, pushing her just far enough before stopping, denying her tightly strung body it's release. "Now... Who am I... Or will we cut today short..." He had no problem leaving her like this for several hours... Again.

Jareth made sure everyone was asleep before heading to bed, he slowly crawls between his mates and pulls them closer. "It's been a long day..." He kisses Mason softly and chuckles softly "How many times did she send you to the bakery..." He kisses Kevin softly as well.

She could feel the tension in her face. He would do it. She knew it. He would leave her again. The concept of time was lost on her. Had she been in there for days or weeks? At this point, she had no idea, and every time he left, it seemed like an eternity before he came back. Her mind tried to rationalize, saying that at least she might get the blindfold taken off and some food if she only gave in. Deep in the recesses of her mind she knew the truth. Her body felt more alive that it ever did when she spent her days working and her free time alone. Her mind wanted to fight, but her body wanted this pleasure, this amazing sensation gripping her to continue. "M-Master," she stammered, instantly hating the way it sounded and the taste it left in her mouth. Her body, on the other hand, seemed to almost vibrate, anticipating his next move.

"Three," Mason started, laughing slightly. "It would have been four, but before I could get out of the door, she changed her mind and wanted ice cream instead." Hearing this Kevin laughed. "Sorry. That's my fault. I was playing with Karen, and our dolls decided they wanted to go for ice cream. She must have heard us." Mason shook his head before snuggling up to Jareth. "This has been one wild ride with this family," Kevin whispered. "I wouldn't change a second of it."

Kaden grins and moves closer again "Very good... And who are you..." She wasn't getting off with only half an answer, he was hoping to make her snap today. He'd been pushing her for days, left her wanting for a few, fed her just enough and not let her sleep too long. "Come on sweety... What's your name..." He whispers softly and licks at a hard nipple, he could feel her body shaking, silently begging to cum, he had her wound tight today. He smirks and looks her over, over the last week he had pleasured her yes, but in that week, he'd only let her finish maybe three times. But he'd been careful, making them soft and gentle ones, he was keeping the hard ones for later, when her mind was weaker, and she was almost there.

Jareth smiles and reaches his hand up to lightly run his claws through Kevin's hair, "Oh don't say that just yet... We haven't even met all its members yet..." He then rolls slightly to face Kevin and kisses him again "You know... This is the longest we've all in together... And awake... All week..." He kisses along his jaw to his neck and suckles softly. "And I've missed you... Both" Once he hit his neck, Mason was feeling each touch as well, he would love his mates tonight.

"No," she whimpered, feeling his tongue touch her nipple. His warm breath washed over her body, making her tremble even more. Her wrists pulled at the restraints. She knew her efforts were pointless. In all the time she had been there, she hadn't managed to free herself. Today would be no different. In frustration, in defeat, she stopped pulling. Her toes curled as his eyes roamed her body. There was pain, a familiar one, between her legs. She needed this. Honestly she wanted this. This..the relief..that he had denied her so often. Today would be different. That pain would not pulsate throughout the day, making her wish she could touch herself to bring the sweet pleasure she so desperately wanted. "S-Suki," she whispered, her voice now as shaky as her body was. "I'm Suki."

Mason smiled as he felt Jareth roll over towards Kevin. He was sure Jareth was going to show Kevin some attention. When he began to feel his touch as well, he smiled towards the ceiling. Kevin snuggled into Jareth as he felt his kisses. "Yeah," he whispered. Mason simply nodded. Neither of them had thought about that, but he was right. They hadn't spent a lot of time together this week. "Let's change that," Mason said as he rolled over putting his arm across Jareth, allowing his hand to rest on Kevin. "Let's not waste this night."

Kaden grins and gives her nipple another light suckle "Very good Suki..." He was always sure to reward her after she did as told, he moves up to kiss her softly and cup her cheek. "Hold that thought... Repeat it... Tell me who you are..." She was starting to break, he steps back to pick up a vibrator, he sets it to max and waits. Once she started to do at told he steps closer again and cups her cheek once more "Very good Suki... Keep saying it..." He quickly holds the toy to her pussy, rubbing it against her clit, he looks at her and grins "Who are you..."

Jareth glances back over his shoulder and smiles, then looks back to Kevin and kisses him deeply, a hand moving down his body to his boxers. "It'll be far from waisted..." He slips his hand into his boxers and starts to slowly stroke and tease him, Mason soon feeling the same thing. He kisses Kevin again before twisting around to kiss Mason as well, his hand never stopping. "I love you both... Never forget that..." After everything they'd been through to be together, Jareth would make sure they never forget how much he loved them both, and there would never be a one without the other.

Suki. The name sounded so strange, so disgusting from his lips. As bad as it was for her to say it, it was far worse when he spoke it. Still her stomach released its’ wrenched muscles when she felt his warm mouth against her nipple. She couldn’t help but gasp. The sound was cut short as he kissed her lips. Suki, the name she thought she could never get accustomed to, now sounded….so sweet. Was it because she was associating it with the pleasure he was giving her? That would be the last lucid thought she had. The sound of the vibrator humming to life shattered her thoughts, and all she could grab on to was the name Suki. Her eyes shifted from side to side as her mind searched for something, anything to say, but all that came from her lips was, “Suki..My name..is..Suki.” Over and over she uttered the words, only pausing for a second as she gasped when the vibrator touched her pussy. “Suki,” she began again, the desperation clear in her voice. “My name..is Suki.”

Kevin closed his eyes in bliss. Jareth’s touch was always as if it were for the first time, and tonight he could feel the passion even more than usual. Perhaps it was the time away that made it seem so much stronger. It took no time for his body to start to respond to his lover’s touch. He wanted to speak, to say something witty and full of meaning, something like what Mason would say, but he didn’t have the gift of speech at the moment. Instead he opened his eyes as Jareth turned to kiss Mason. From the sounds coming from Mason, it was clear he was feeling this as well. A smile played on his lips. Only Jareth could please two people at once like this.

Mason drank in his kiss. His breathing was jagged as he drew away from Jareth’s lips. “Oh my love..I have no doubt tonight will not be wasted.” Already his mind was churning with thoughts of pleasuring Jareth with Kevin aiding him in his efforts. “I can’t wait,” he began, his breath hitching as his member twitched in the confines of his boxers, “to taste you again.”

Kaden smirks at her and keeps it up, he rubs her cheek softly "That's right Suki... Such a good girl..." He kisses her softly "Good girls get rewards... Isn't that right Suki..." He looks her in the eye as he sees her growing closer "That's it Suki... Relax and accept your reward..." Her last bit of will was holding her back, but it was slowly fading. "You must be a good girl Suki..."

Jareth growls softly and nips Mason's lip "We have all night..." He rolls from Mason again and looks to Kevin as he starts to stroke faster. "Tell me you want more baby..." He growls softly again and moves to his neck, nipping and licking it, his thumb rubbing over his tip slowly. "I can't hear you..." He continues, moving to lick over his chest and nipping his nipples. His 'hands' were running all over Mason, scratching at his chest and pinching his nipples, his 'mouth' was a bit lower. He had switched the actions between the two, where his tongue was on one, that's where his hands would be on the other.

“Be..a good..girl,” she whispered. It was becoming harder and harder to hold on to the little bit of fight she had. To let go would be so easy. All of this..would end, and she knew it. At the same time, she knew that little bit of fight she was holding on with..was all that remained of who she was. His eyes held her gaze. The urge to look away slowly faded. “Suki,” she whispered, “is..a good..girl.” One last deep breath passed from her lips. All of her pent up desire finally found the opened flood gate, and she found her release. It was strong, so much stronger than she could have ever imagined. At first she couldn’t keep her eyes opened. It only lasted a second though, as she wanted to look at him. ‘Why,’ she thought. ‘Why do I want to see his eyes?’ All she could piece together was was that she wanted to look at the man who was finally giving her relief. Her body trembled. She felt herself gushing, literally, and there was nothing she could do but ride the pleasure that claimed her body. The only decision she had control over was to look at him or not to look at him, and her eyes remained opened and focused on him.

Kevin was caught off guard by Jareth’s actions and words. His attention had been momentarily turned towards Mason. He had focused on his hand stroking his cock, but his words, his mouth, those belonged to Mason. When Jareth spoke to him, he felt his breathing hitch. It was stimulating. He felt his cock seem to grow even harder. His member twitched as Jareth touched him, his words heavy in his mind. “I want..I want,” he began, stumbling over the words. When Jareth spoke again, his words gave him the courage to speak up. “I want..more,” he said. “I want..to..cum..for you. I want to make you..cum..baby.” His cheeks burned at his admission.

Mason reveled at his touch, wanting more. AT first, when Jareth spoke to Kevin, he almost answered, thinking he was speaking to him. In his mind, his answer rang through. ‘I want to make love to you. I want you on your knees on this bed with my cock buried deep inside you.’ A smile spread across his lips as he too was as hard as Kevin. “Come on baby,” he spoke, not caring if he interrupted Kevin or not. “Make him cum.”

Kaden grins as she finally snaps, her new name falling from her lips as she hit her peak, he was going to remove the toy when she closed her eyes, but smirks again when she looks at him. "That's right... Suki is a very good girl... is Suki enjoying her reward..." He keeps the toy there until she's only twitching, her eyes glossy but still focused on him. "Do you remember who I am Suki..." He turns down the toy and teases it over her chest, around her nipples slowly, only touching it to her nipple if she answered correctly.

He growls a bit louder at finally getting Kevin to ask for more, he was about to kiss him when Mason's thoughts came in, loud and clear. He licks his lips and turns to look at Mason again, he growls low and bares his fangs slightly. "You have something naughty to say... Say it aloud..." He had no problem with his request, he just wanted Kevin to hear it, he grins and looks back to Kevin, he slows his hand gently and rubs his tip more.

'Am I..enjoying..my reward? Who..is..he?' The questions swirled in her mind as the last of her orgasm flowed through her. These were questions she knew the answer to, but literally every part of her was exhausted. She found herself struggling to even swallow. Her throat was dry, and yet she could feel the sweat on her brow. It was a striking contrast, one that made her shiver. Perhaps it was still the effects of..him. "Yes," she whispered, surprised she had somehow mustered the energy to speak. "Yes....Master." The effort the replies took was immense, and she could feel her body relaxing. Still he touched her body. The release she had wanted has been reached, and now she only wanted to sleep. That was something else she felt she had not had enough of. Would he give it to her as well she wondered.

Mason quickly jerked his head towards Jareth when he looked at him. The sight of his fangs, the tone in his voice, his words were all so intoxicating. He felt a jolt run through his body, and his heart hammered in his chest. Jareth still knew how to get to him. "Make him..cum," he stammered. "Make him cum baby. I wanna..I wanna know..that he's..cumming..for you..because of you. Do it," he hissed through clenched teeth. "Make him cum baby." Kevin could hear his words, and while he still didn't know everything Mason had been thinking, this was enough. Mason's words sent him over the edge. He felt his body explode before his muscles tightened. His fingers grabbed the sheets of the bed as his mouth hung open. The sound was clearly one of a man feeling more bliss than most would ever experience. "That's it," Mason breathed. "Oh come on baby. Make him a pile of exhausted flesh covered in cum. I'd like to see that."

Kaden grins and pulls the toy away, turning it off, he lightly cups her cheek, rubbing gently. "Very good Suki... You did very well..." He leans closer and kisses her softly, he works their tongue together slowly, he knew she was beyond tired. "You deserve another reward... I give you permission to sleep Suki... Thank me and you can rest..." He was even going to remove her cuffs, allowing her to lay down for the first time in days. Of course he wasn't going to let her sleep as long as she needed yet, but she'd sleep a bit longer then he'd let her before. Her mind was fragile right now, if given enough time to rest it might reset and he'd have to start again, he didn't have that time. After she did as told he helped her lay down and left the room, he'd return in a few hours.

Jareth grins as Mason stared to speak, he took a deep breath, the scents of his boys arousal was thick in the room. He almost jerked his hand away when Kevin came suddenly, not noticing how close her had gotten. He glances back at Mason a moment before reaching beneath the pillows and pulling out the lube, he looks to Kevin. "Round two it is then..." He quickly kisses Kevin as she starts to get them ready and moves into place, he rocks against him and lifts his leg. Not wanting him to calm down too much, Jareth starts to enter him, then thrusts slowly at first. "Hear that love... Will you cum again for us..." He speeds up slightly and watches him, he smirks then and glances to Mason 'Attack his neck... You'll get what you want...' He looks back to Kevin again and thrusts harder.

The toy stops, the kiss, it was all melting together. Her mind was allowing it to. She needed sleep as much as she had needed the release, but he had not been accommodating. Perhaps now, with his giving nature of allowing her to reach her climax, he would allow her to sleep as well. Sleep. On some level, she was aware she whispered the word, even as her eyes were already closed. “Thank..you,” she whispered, her voice showing how exhausted she was. ‘Master,’ her mind screamed, panic stricken, afraid he may take away this reward if she did not call him by the title he wished. “Master,” she whispered, hoping she wasn’t too late. The cuffs released, and she knew she it was alright. It was her bed. It was her prison. For now, she would think of it as her bed and rest. Not aware of time, not knowing how much time she had to sleep, Suki wasted no time falling asleep. With her body worn out, it wasn’t that hard to do.

“Round two,” Kevin said, excited and apprehensive. He had not been expecting round one, and there was something in the atmosphere that was charged. It was something Mason had stirred, and he could feel it. Jareth’s kiss was rough and possessive. He liked it. Mason was able to take charge. He, on the other hand, preferred Jareth in control. It wasn’t as if he was submitting in his mind. To him, he enjoyed seeing this side of his lover. Jareth was many things. Sweet, kind, caring, protective, just to name a few, but it was seeing him full of lust and desire, taking control of the situation that he craved. As Jareth moved him, Kevin knew what was coming. His body tingled with anticipation. Jareth did not disappoint. Groaning he felt him enter. It was as if he was holding back, as if some sort of invisible flood gate was keeping him from filling him completely. As he spoke to Mason, the gate was lowered, and Jareth took him. Kevin could barely breathe. It was perfect. Almost. When he felt Mason’s lips touching his neck just seconds before his teeth nipped at his tender skin, Kevin knew it was perfect now. “Yes,” he called out. “More baby. Please.” His hand cupped the back of Mason’s head, not wanting him to withdraw. It was a sign Mason didn’t miss. His efforts increased, not caring if he left marks. In fact, he wanted to. Let everyone see what he had done to his lover. Kevin’s eyes were pleading with Jareth as he grunted. He didn’t want either of them to stop.

Back
Top Bottom