Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

She looks quickly to where he was standing when he speaks. Quickly she begins to turn around, but it's too late. She felt the prick of the needle, and then Melanie began to relax. Her hand slips from Mason's face as she slumps over to the ground looking up at Kaden. "No," she whispers. "Please."

"I've told you baby girl... He doesn't exsist..." He puts her shirt on her and does it up, then grabs everything of theirs, he wraps his jacket around her and lifts her. "Time to go home my sweet..." He kisses her cheek "You need some more medicine it seems..." At least the seditive would make their memories a bit fuzzy, Mason wouldn't forget but he might not be able to describe him. He glares down at him, then carries Melanie out, her arms around his neck like she's just tired from walking.

The walk through the mall and the car ride was a blur. Melanie cried the entire way, softly calling out Mason's name here and there. She had remembered him, and she had seen Kaden for what he was. Amid all of that, inside, something he didn't, and couldn't see, was the fact she hated herself for forgetting him. 'How could I forget my husband? I don't deserve him.' Melanie's haze induced mine was slipping into a depression as the trees passed with the light of late evening and dusk seeping through them.

Once back home Kaden sighs, she was doing so well... He carries her into the house and right to the padded room, he opens it and takes her inside, he then strips her gently and lays her down until he's ready. He starts to get the needles ready, she was getting a full dose of the mind fog and a half dose of stimulant drug, he sets the needles aside then pulls out a vibrating dildo from his bag. "I hoped it wouldn't have to go this far... But that asshole had to be there..." He mumbles to himself, he pulls out the headphones as well. He lays everything out and then moves to tie her to the wall like she was the first time she was here.

Melanie stirs, looking up at him. Her mind was clear now as she looked up at the man who had kidnapped her, taken her from the life she loved so much. "You took me. Didn't you? Mason is real, he's my husband, and you took me from him? If you're going to brainwash me, at least give me the satisfaction of knowing that before you do it. I deserve that if you love me as much as you say you do." She swallowed, not giving him time to continue before she spoke again. "You made me forget. Do it again. I don't want to remember the pain of not being good enough for Mason. I don't want to remember letting him down," she turned her away from him as she cried softly.

Kaden watches and listens to her "Yes... I took you... Yes I made you forget... And yes I'm doing it again..." He tips her chin up and makes her face him "And after this session.... You'll never remember him again... You'll be mine, as you should be..." He smirks "You were so easy to convert... With the problems you two were having... You weren't very intimate and he refused to let you try what you really wanted..." He cups her cheek and wipes her tesrs "But I won't... I won't even deny you your baby after this... You'll be so happy, we're still going to try after you had an attack..." He leans in and kisses her softly. "I'll say good bye to you Melanie and hello to my baby girl in a few hours..." He reaches over and picks up the stimulant drug and the vibrator, he'd play with her a bit first. "This is what I gave you at the park..." He empties the needle into her thigh and waits.

"I don't care what you say. I'm going willingly. I won't fight you. Just make me forget. Please. Make me forget him. I let him down, and I don't want to remember this pain. Ever." She jerks her head back from his grasp. "But know this. I think you are disgusting, vile, and repulsive. You may make me fall in love with you, but it's not real. You are the dream! Not Mason! I love Mason for real, and what I have for him you may fake it, but it will never be real! I will never stop loving him! You? I will never truly love. So go ahead. Surround yourself with fake love, something that isn't real, a dream. Maybe that's all you can get. I wanted a baby with Mason. With you? I'd rather spend my life in this room alone that have a baby with you. I hope I can't get pregnant. Mason and I were not able to. Maybe I can't. I hope I can't." She follows him as he picks up the needle, and her eyes widen. "No please. No needles. No drugs. No shots. Please," she whines as the needle pricks her skin. Her body begins to warm, and her stomach tightens as she's sickened by wanting him. "I....hate....you."

"It may be a fake love my dear.. But as far as you'll know, it's as real as I am..." He moves before her and leans close, moving his fingers between her thighs, slowly teasing her now wet pussy. "That must have been his fault... Because you're healthy... And fertile... I checked..." He slowly pumps two fingers into her and feels her relax "The only reason you aren't pregnant yet by me... Is because of a birth control I gave you..." He starts to slowly rub her clit, forcing her to look at him "Once that's gone... I'll gave you something he never can... A family..." He can feel her starting to flutter around him already and smirks. "Aww... Can't have that just yet sweety..." He removes his fingers, denying her. "But soon..." He reaches over and picks up the other needle "Time to say bye bye..." He empties that needle ino her.

Her face shows her horror as he tells her about having her checked and birth control. "You monster," she whispers. She tries to fight her body's natural urges as his finger glide in and out of her. "I don't want a baby with you! I'd rather stay in this room forever!" She sees the needle and begins to plead with him. "Please! No! I don't want a baby! No baby! Please! I'll stay! I won't run away! NO PLEA...." she relaxes as the fluid from the needle hits her blood stream. Her eyes begin to cloud as her body begins to relax.

He sighs as she starts to panic, then just rubs her arm as she finally relaxes. "That's it baby, just relax..." He watches her a moment then picks up the headphones and sets them on her, he turns them on and slowly slides the vibrator into her, he sets it to low and closes her legs. He leans up and kisses her softly, "You'll be better soon baby..." He programs the vibrator to switch between speeds and hits repeat on the earphones, he pulls a picture frame from his bag, an electronic one that cycles through pictures, pictures of him and all the ones he's taken of her and them together. With everything set, he stands and leaves her, locking her in, he'd check in on her in an hour or so.

Melanie gasps feeling the vibrator slide inside her. Her pussy already wet now feels full. Her body bends to his will, allowing him to close her legs. She doesn't return his kiss. Maybe on some deep level she was fighting him still, but perhaps she was just that relaxed. Her eyes look at the pictures remembering when each of them were taken. 'No. I....hate....him.'

He really wished it hadn't come to full on brainwashing, but after seeing her fucking husband, all his hard work has gone out the window, she had forgotten so easily, well not after today. He busied himself around the house for about two hours before going to check on her, he enters the room slowly and quietly, then just watches her for a few minutes.

Melanie watches the images flash over and over again. The voice blares on in her ears. Her body is pretty relaxed now except for the occasional shudders from how hard she had cried. Her face dry from the tears she had shed. She doesn't hear him, nor does she move her eyes from the picture frame. She simply looks sad.

He sighs, and readies another needle, a stimulant booster, he walks over and gently injects her arm, then changes the vibrator to switch between medium and max every few minutes. He then blindfolds her and takes the frame away, making her focus only on her new life story. "Everything will be ok baby girl... You'll see..."

She whimpers as the blindfold was placed over her eyes. New tears threaten her eyes as her lips quiver. The drug works it's way through her system. She shifts slightly feeling the vibrator kick up to max. She groans against it, wanting it gone. "N-No," she whispers. "P-Please."

He watches her for a few more minutes, the removes everything, he lets her relax then makes her look at him "Do you still want to forget..." He rubs her cheek softly, she looked so sad.

"I....forgot him." A single tear rolls down her face. "How could he....ever forgive me? How could he....still love me? Just leave me alone in here," she tells him looking away. "I don't deserve him. I don't want you."

"Fine... I'll take that as a yes..." He moves to his bag and pulls out a small needle with a black liquid "This will make it all go away..." He makes her look at him again and kisses her, injectig her neck at the same time, she'd get sleepy, then the drug would work to erase the last 6-8 hours of her memory, he wasn't sure when she'd wake up. "Shh... Don't fight it love.... Relax..." He works her hands free while the drug starts to work, he pulls her into his lap and watches her. "Shh... Don't cry baby..." He holds her until she passes out.

Melanie tries to pull away from the kiss when she feels the prick of the needle. Her cries muffled by his lips. "No. No. No. No," she says over and over as he frees her hands. "Just leave me alone. Go away." She's sobbing as he takes her in his lap. The room slowly growing dark. "No," she whispers. "I....hate....you," she breathes as she begins to fall asleep.

He continues to hold her until she's asleep, he then lifts her up and carries her from the room, he locks it up then takes her to their room. "Rest now... It's been a long day..." He changed her into her nighty and kisses her cheek, then leaves the room to let her sleep it off, he didn't know how long it would take or how much would be erased.

The morning light comes through the window warming her face. She stirs and notices Kaden sleeping in the chair. She smiles at him and slips from the bed quietly. She tip toes into the kitchen, not wanting to wake up, and starts to make coffee. She starts to gather everything she will need to make pancakes. She mixes everything and starts to cook. Softly she starts to sing as she begins to cook.

He shifts at the smell of coffee, but doesn't wake until the smell of pancakes hits his nose, he sits up and looks at the bed to find it empty. "Mel... Baby?" He gets up and follows his nose "Baby girl?" He looks into the kitchen to find her cooking breakfast. "Oh my god... Baby you're ok..." He walks up and pulls her into a tight hug.

"Well of course I'm okay," she says smiling. "Not that I mind this hug, but M'Lord the pancakes!" She pulls from his arms and flips the pancakes giggling. "You know if this is some attempt to get out of going to the mall today, I'm not buying. You're going M'Lord. You already said you would. So eat up this morning. I don't want my husband all tired from not eating a good breakfast."

"The Mall..." He looks at her 'The whole day...' "Yes, of course... Is that today..." He hugs her from behind and nuzzles her neck. "That smells wonderful baby... I'll get the plates..." He kisses her cheek and moves to set the table, he gets glasses and fills them with juice. "It'll be quite a drive today... The local mall is closed... Something about a gas leak... So we'll go to the mega mall two towns over... I hear they have the largest baby outlet store around..." He smiles at her.

"Oh," she frowns looking back at him. "You know M'Lord, that seems like such a long drive. Why don't we just wait until they give the all clear for the other mall? It's not like I'm even pregnant yet," she grins. "Soon enough though. With the way we like to make love, it won't take long. Right," she asks looking over her shoulder at him.

Back
Top Bottom