Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Everlasting ( jjfanrb & XxMoonlightRomancexX )

Roxanne watched from where she was restrained on the bed as Warren stripped for her and found that even now that she was a werewolf she was just as attracted to him. As he took a deep breath she watched as his chest raised and then fell. Then, when he moved onto her, she could feel her body reacting just from feeling him against her and she kissed him back. When he moved to stroking her breasts she let out soft moans as her nipples quickly became hard. Her moans became louder when he began to suck on her nipples, drawing milk from them and her moans turned to soft purring noises as he stroked her belly. Oddly enough she found all of this pleasurable. "Does my handsome vampire like my puppy milk?" She asked.

When Nico began to whimper, begging for her to give him more it made Becca realize that he not only respected her boundaries but looked to her to set the pace so she decided to play with it a little. "Why doesn't my mate tell me how much he worships his alpha female?" She suggested, using enough magic on him to make Nico submit to her every request, but not enough to alter his emotions or thinking. As she waited for his response she crawled onto the bed, using her paws to touch her body just to tease him.

Warren drew back from her breasts just long enough to speak. "Yes. I seem to be addicted. " he licked his lips and began to suck her breasts again. Her milk was warm and sweet. He moved his hand down between her legs and rubbed her moist pussy. His dick was rock hard now and ready to go.

Nico barked in happiness as she touched him. Her touch was electrifying and he loved it."I am yours my queen. My mistress ......" he lay in the submissive position before her to show her that she was dominant. His tail wagged faster still as he did so.

When Warren went back to sucking on her breast again to get more milk Roxanne moaned and tried to move her hand to the back of his head, growling when the ropes stopped her from going past a certain point. "What is my mate going to do when I deliver these pups and my body quits producing milk?" She asked, half expecting her question to earn a growl of disapproval from him. when he moved his hand down between her legs and stroked her pussy Roxy couldn't keep herself from shivering in pleasure as his touch only made her even wetter and as he did her bright Emerald eyes began to become dark with desire for Warren.

When Nico came over to her and laid down on his back, showing his stomach to her when he laid in the submissive position Becca moved her hands off of her body and began to rub his belly. "Good boy." She purred happily, opening her legs so Nico could smell her juices but closing them before he had a chance to try and stick his muzzle between her legs. "You love it when I use my magic to bend you to my will, don't you, my alpha?" She asked with a smile, using her powers to plant thoughts of bondage and being dominated in every way by her in his head. Clearly she wasn't like Sabrina and probably wouldn't stay loyal to Nico; she was a siren and saw any man as her play thing. "For example if I were to replace the affections you have for me and make Sabrina the focus of them so that I could have some fun with that vampire mate of her's you'll obey, won't you?"

Warren eagerly sucked as he moved his fingers around her clit. Flicking it a couple of times, he made her squeal with pleasure. He saw that her eyes had become darker. He kissed her and growled when she asked him the question. He moved his fingers inside her and licked her nipples again, drawing milk.

Nico barked in reply, and smiled "anything you want, my queen." He kissed he neck, and simpered when she teased him. He began to scratch at her legs playfully, claw retracted.

Roxanne couldn't stop herself from trying to grind against his hand in order to get some pleasure. "Are you going to save any for the puppies, my love?" She joked and as he moved his fingers inside her, her juices began to run down her thighs. "Am I your naughty horny little bitch?" She asked, wanting him to dominate and control her.

"Yes, you serve me just as the rest of this pack does." She told him as he kissed her neck. As Nico began to scratch as her legs she moved away from him, wanting him to know she didn't approve of his behavior. Becca stood from the bed and moved over to a chest a drawers where she knew sex toys were kept. She pulled out a collar along with several other things. She laid them on the bedside table. "You love kinky play, don't you, my pet?"

Warren stopped sucking. "You are. Now let me shoe you how beastly I can be." He smiled and took her body and turned it over. Then, kneeling behind her he pushed his dick head into her pussy doggy style. He leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Do you want me? If you do you going to have to beg." He gave her soft breast a small squeeze to urge her on.

Nico's eyes brightend at the sight of the toys. He put his head on his paws like a small puppy, and looked at her with big eyes. He wagged his tail in response to her question. "Please, my mistress, do as you like."

Roxanne helplessly laid there as he took her body and turned her over so that she was laying on her stomach. As he pushed his dick head into her pussy doggy style she whined, wanting him to satisfy her urges more. "Master, please fuck me nice and hard so hard that I get sore and have to beg you to stop." She begged, letting out a whine of desperation as he reached around and gave her breast a small squeeze, milk coming out of her nipple. "Warren, baby, fuck me, please, I need you.."

She couldn't help but laugh at his response. She then took out a pair of thigh high high heeled leather boots and put them on She also put a tight leather skirt that hardily covered her ass on and a leather bikini top, wanting to tease him with her body. She then pulled chains out of the drawer and began to tie him to the bed. When he was tied down she put the collar on him and injected him with something that would more or less put him into an almost in heat type state. In one hand she took the whip she had taken out, running it over his body while the other began to stroke his member teasingly as she looked into his eyes with glowing blue eyes. "I want one thing if I am to pleasure you, my horny pet."

"Now you will see how much of a beast I can be. " he pushed his member into her, balls deep. He groaned as her tight pussy enveloped his cock, and squeezed it. He moved in and out of her with a slow pace. He slapped her ass a few times to turn her on.

"What would you like, my mistress. " he growled in pleasure as she stroked his cock. He was at his full hardness now, and the injection had started to kick in as well. He was horny and ready to get some. Her out fit was as big as a turn on as her attitude that went with it.

When Warren finally pushed so that he was all the way into her, Roxanne moaned as she felt herself stretching to fit him as well as squeezing his cock. As he moved in and out of her she helplessly tried to grind against the bed proving just how much in a heat like state she was in. As he slapped her ass she howled in pleasure, becoming more animal like.

Becca continued to stroke him as she teased his skin with the leather whip. "Tonight, I am going to milk your hard cock dry of every last bit of cum but tomorrow the object of your affections will permanently become Sabrina. Your sole focus will be to brainwash her and make her forget Warren. You will take her somewhere far away to begin a new life with your mate and you will start your own pack. You will take all the drugs and toys here to help in brain washing her. I will make Warren my mate and this pack will become mine." She said as she began to hit him with the whip where his fur wasn't as thick, making sure he felt the pain of it. "Got it?" She asked.

Warren fucked Roxy's pussy until he was sweating from exhaustion. He pushed on however, and whispered in her ear."I'm going to fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk right tomorrow. " he blew pre cum in her hole, making her pussy even wetter. He slid out of her and asked her "what do you want next my love? Anal? For me to eat your pussy? Something else...."

Nico enjoyed being whipped. He yelped in pleasure as she did so. "I will make her my alpha female! " he howled and licked her paws. He wanted her. He wanted to feel her heat and body on his. He wanted to be in her. To feel sheltered and safe, as he had with his mother.

Warren had kept to his word because by the time he had pulled out of her Roxy could already feel soreness setting in. What she wanted next wasn't really sexual but it was still something she wanted. "I want us to shower together. For us to clean each other.." She said softly, letting her legs relax, as her thighs came together a wet sound was made. Roxanne just hoped he didn't get mad it wasn't anything sexual.

Becca smiled as he licked her paws. "You will also forget me and ever being the leader of this pack." She ordered, whipping him again. "Now, be a good boy and say "Yes, Goddess Becca." She said as she stroked him faster. She then whipped him several more times before tossing the whip aside and straddling him, easing herself down onto him. As she did she gazed into his eyes with her glowing ice blue ones. "After you cum for Mistress you'll fall into a nice deep sleep and she'll rework your mind for tomorrow. During the night you will then wake up and leave, going to keep watch over your soon to be mate. you will take all the toys and drugs you have prepared for Sabrina with you." She ordered.

Warren nodded in understanding. "Okay, lets ho then." Be smiled and took her hands and freed them of their bonds, and led her to the shower. The shower was a large one. Big enough to fit about five people, comfortably. He turned on the water and stepped in, pulling her in with him. He pulled her close, and could feel her hard breasts on his chest, and his stiff dick on her stomach. "You are very dirty, I think its time we cleaned you up "

Nico saw stars as she slid onto him. She felt like heaven, warm, wet, and tight. He was exited about this new exotic life he would be given. He saw her blue eyes flash with passion as she straddled him. "Please, my goddesses Becca. Do to me as you want. I am your slave. " he panted faster in anticipation.

Upon following him into the shower Roxy changed back to her human form, leaning against him as she tried to keep from falling over but her legs felt like jello. "I think it's time we cleaned you up to, my mate." She said with a smile as she began to stroke his still hard member. "Babe, I don't think we should go to the pack lands tomorrow." She said softly. Roxanne didn't know why but she felt like they would be walking into a trap and she didn't trust Becca.

Becca began to ride him hard and fast, wanting to make him cum and get him to sleep soon so she could begin to alter his mind. "Beg for climax." She demanded as her pace slowed and as she did she took a syringe and injected him with another dose of the drug she had used earlier. "That should help you submit more." She said as she knew any moment now he wouldn't just want release but need it. When he got close she would move off of him and untie him, ordering him to cum all over her boots before taking them off and making Nico lick them clean.

Warren stroked her wet hair as she moved her hand over his cock. "My love, we had an agreement. Becca won't betray us...." he kissed her neck and stroked her smooth core. He took some soap and a sponge and wash ed her down.

Nico was in a frenzy by the time she injected him for the second time. He could barely contain his orgasim as she rode him. "Becca, I'm......I'm going to cum!" The tension was building inside him and he was ready to explode.

"Warren, she's helped Nico separate us before and should they try it again we may not see each other for centuries.." She said softly, worry clear in her voice as he kissed her neck and began to stroke between her legs, though her worries were quickly gone as her mind became clouded by lust. She moaned, continuing to stroke his member as she grind against his hand helplessly as she let her more animal urges take over.

When he annouced he was going to cum she quickly moved off of him and untied him, helping him to sit up before going to stroke his cock. "You, my horny pet are going to cum all over Mistress Becca's boots and then I'll tie you up like the animal you are and you will lick them clean." She said as she stroked his cock. "And as you lick Becca's boots clean you'll find your mind becoming sluggish and tired. Mistress will whip you ask you clean to keep her dumbed down slave boy awake."

"Hushhh." Warren whispered as she grinded on him. "Everything will be okay. They have each other, as we have each other. I'm sure it will be fine." With these words he moved his stiff cock between her legs, but not in her. The steamy air condensed on her smooth skin, forming beads of water that trickled down her body. He continued to wash her front side from behind.

Nico understood what she meant as he came all over her boots. String after string of cum shot from his shaft as he erupted. After he was finished, her boots were covered with his juice. He bent forward and began to lick them, as if they were covered in candy.

When Warren silenced her, Roxanne didn't protest. Perhaps her was right, that Becca and Nico now had each other they could now be together without worry about being ripped away from each other. As Warren moved his cock between her legs Roxanne's body reacted by getting wetter. As he washed her body she whined, wanting to be fucked again. "Make love to me, Master." She almost begged.

Becca quickly tied his hands and feet together so he was forced to stay on all fours as he cleaned her boots. "Yes, Mistress' special candy is making you tired and is making it hard to think, isn't it?" She asked as she picked up the whip, just running it across his skin for now. "Your body and mind just feel so heavy as you continue to clean my boots like a good docile slave."

Warren covered her with kisses as he softly stroked her nipples. His dick teased her lips as he rubbed his shaft against them. When she asked him to, he slowly entered her from behind. The water made her body slick. He stroked her clit with the sponge hoping she would respond.

What Becca said was true. Nico felt drunk, high, and a million other things. His mind had become slow and a slave to her. He had never been so dominated, so controlled. He felt sleepy, and he felt as if he could pass out at any moment.

When Warren entered her from behind Roxy both winced in pain and moaned in pleasure and as he stroked her clit with the sponge her moans grew louder and her body responded by becoming wetter. "Baby... Why can't we just go away somewhere... Just you and I?" She asked, not going to ignore her feelings.

Becca began to whip him as she watched hum lick her boots. "The faster you clean them the sooner Mistress Becca will let you sleep." She said, able to tell he was struggling with the effects her control was having on him.

Warren trusted harder and whispered in her ear. "My love, they will follow us. They will track us. We give them the kids. Then we leave. Or maybe I could change you now....." he began to rub her clit. Her ass felt good on his cock. She was tight and firm, and fitted him like she was made for it. He kissed her neck softly, then licked her ear. They were both soaked now and he was about to cum.

Nico licked faster as he was told. He wanted to sleep, to rest. He licked her sleek boots clean. Her whipping made him howl in pain, but he kept bowing anyhow. He didn't want to disappoint his mistress.

As he rubbed her clit she closed her eyes and moaned, finding that it was becoming hard to think clearly as pleasure fogged her mind. Roxanne shook her head although she found it hard to resist his offer. When Warren kissed her neck she made a soft purring noise, making the noise again as he licked her war. Like him, she felt she was about to orgasm. Roxanne opened her eyes and looked up at him. "What do you think I would look like as a vampire, my love?" She asked as she allowed her back to rest against his chest.

Becca looked down at him and when Nico began to howl in pain she stopped striking him with the leather whip and running it along his fur. After several more minutes she spoke. "You've done good, my pet." She praised him as she sat the whip down on the bed before leaning down and carefully untied him. "Rest, Nico. You have a mission to begin later tonight." She said, petting his head as she already began to alter his mind.

He could barely hold it in now. "Baby I'm gonna come!" He moaned as he moved in and out of her. He thought about what she asked. "Hun, you will be a perfect vampire specimen. The most beautiful vampire in the world. He kisses her soft lips again. He fingered her faster, to make her come as he would soon.

Nico was glad to be finished. He wouldn't have done what he had just done for anyone but her. He could feel his body shutting down, his mind changing.

Roxanne moaned, getting pleasure both from him moving in and out of her ass and from him fingering her. "Babe, I'm about to.." She began but her words were cut off by a moan as she got even wetter, her body tensing up as it readied itself for climax. After several minutes she let out a half moan half howl as she came all over his hand.

She continued to stroke his fur as she continued to alter his his mind. Becca made Roxanne the object of his affections and made him forget both her and ever being the alpha of this pack. She then packed up all the toys for him, even taking off the clothes she had on and the toys she had used, even taking the collar off of him and several fancier leather collars, including a leather black leather one with real diamonds embedded in the leather. Becca than let him free of her control and any bonds that tied them together before leaving.

As her hot cum ran over his hand, his cock erupted inti her tight ass. His groan came with this, but he silenced it by kissing her once more. "Baby, I love you. You are a beautiful lover."

Nico could feel her mind on his. He couldn't think, only learn. But the blackness quickly came and he was out.

Roxanne moaned as he could feel his cock finally erupt into her ass and found him silencing both of their cries when he kissed her. "I love you too." She said, moving her head back so that it rested against his shoulder as her body became limp in his arms. Then, she tensed up as she suddenly could see what Becca had done to Nico during the night. She seemed hesitant but she moved her hand so it rested against Warren's forehead and closed her eyes, focusing on trying to get Warren to see what she had. "Baby... Becca is up to something." She said in a whimper, hoping he was able to see the vision she had.

Becca went to what had been Nico's den and laid down, watching the pack and she kept watch over the cabin Nico was asleep in, waiting for him to wake up and leave. After he had taken control of Roxanne she would go after Warren and make him her mate permanently.

Back
Top Bottom