Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Everlasting ( jjfanrb & XxMoonlightRomancexX )

Warren stood there silent for a moment. His hand was around Roxy, but his mind raced. Had he missed something? He was surrounded by telepathicly speaking werewolfs. He could'NY tell what they were thinking. When Becca finally spoke his eyes widened in surprise. "But..... how...."he paused there looking at Roxy. They would have no privacy. That would mean no sex. He would deal with it. If that's what she wanted. "Okay. We'll stay with you guys " he smiled as he saw her smile, and he knew he made the right choice.

Nico smiled when Warren made his decision. This would be fun. Three werewolfs one blood sucker. He had forgotten of the mind link between him and Roxy. But he thought she was doing them all a great good for asking Warren. "Well lets go then!"

Roxy gently pulled away from Warren, although almost fell over in the process. Her belly had gotten so big so quickly and with that it became hard for her to walk. "Baby, could you carry me?" She asked Warren.

Becca smiled, watching Roxanne. Her powers helped tell her of both her weakened state and her hormonal state and she knew soon would be her best time to try and work her mind over and turn her into her puppet and device to get Warren all to herself. As she thought it, though she was unsure if Nico picked up on her plan.

He was not surprised she asked this. "Of course my darling " he smirked, picked her up, and set of after Nico and Becca. She was light, and he was strong, so it was no problem that he had to walk almost a mile to get to Nico's land.
Once there, they were greeted by the pack and shown their room." This will be yours. I had a maid set a pad and cradle in the corner for the pups. Roxy knows how to call if anything is needed " Nico paused at this. He knew that the moment was coming soon. Becca was wondering what he had been talking about earlier ...but he would tell her soon.

"Thank you." She said softly as he picked her up and she rested her head on his chest, nuzzling into it. "I love you." She said softly, allowing her eyes to close. As the pregnancy progressed she was beginning to tire so easily and she constantly felt weak. "Thank you, Nico." She said as they were shown to their room, it was beautiful and it made her happy to know that Nico was already seeing to it that the pups were taken care of from the moment they were born.

Becca remained beside Nico, looking at Roxanne was she was carried before turning back to Nico. "Is she beginning to have contractions yet or no?" She asked, having a feeling the puppies would be coming tonight.

Warren lay Roxy on the soft bed. "Are you okay baby? Is there anything I can do for you?" Warren wanted her to be happy and pain free, throughout the experience. He saw that Nico was staring intently at her. "What is it? "Warren asked.
"I can feel their consciousness. They will be here soon."

Roxanne looked at Nico. "I can feel them kicking and contractions are about thirty minutes apart. They just started on the way here." She said, motioning for Nico to come to her side. "I want you to feel your sons and daughters kick." She said, half expecting Warren to become over protective of her.

Becca watched Roxanne and Nico, somehow feeling left out. After all, much like Roxanne and Warren did the two of them would be bound in one way or another for the rest of their lives and she was sure that in a way, Warren felt just as left out as her.

Warren was about to protest, but decided that it would cause a scene. So instead he talked to Becca in his mind."Becca, will there be a bond like this for the rest of their lives? " he couldnt help but let through a few emotions of sadness and jealousy.

Nico slowly slid his hand over her abdominal area. He could feel them, yes. All four of them. Their little minds touched his like little feathers. "Its ......beautiful. "

Roxy smiled, able to feel their little minds connecting with her's too. "Yes, it is." She said softly, smiling at Nico. "Those are our babies." She said to him happily yet there was a tried tone to her voice as well.

Becca could feel his emotions of sadness and jealousy as his words came into her mind and she couldn't say she didn't feel the same way. Becca looked at Warren, motioning for him to follow her as she walked out of the room as she answered him telepathically. "Yes. Their bond is much like the one vampires have with the one who turned them and usually it's not this strong but since they have been mates before that bond is constantly trying to pull them back together. The best way you can go about dealing with it is when the pups are weaned take her away somewhere far from here and try to remind her why she fell in love with you and why you fell in love with her. Remind her that you are still in love with her and that you are her soul mate because you and I both know if Nico challenged you, wanting to claim her as his mate and it were called by a council of either of the races government they would perfer no inter racial relationships." She said sadly.

Warren could feel himself grow hot with anger. His mood was bad and he knew he became this way when he grew thirsty for blood. He wanted to be there for her but he knew that she wanted to stay here with her pups."perhaps I will stay ....what will it hurt. "

Nico could feel his children screaming inside their mother. He calmed them with his mind. "Are you okay"he asked Roxy

Roxanne looked at Nico and nodded. "The contractions are just beginning to come closer together." She said, a hint of pain in her voice, she looked at Warren as him and Becca stepped out to talk. "Baby.. I need you." She said to him, hoping he would come to him. She seemed a bit scared and she wanted Warren by her side rather than Nico, after all, he was her mate.

Becca sighed and looked Warren. "Warren.." She said softly, trying to calm him. "My advice to you is to fight for her if Nico tries to go for her and to just be there for her. She does love you, I think she's just confused because of all the changes she's been through."

"Okay. Your right." He walked up to the bed and took her hand "I'm here for you baby. I promise " he kissed her forehead and waited for the babies to come.

Nico could hardly wait for his children to emerge from her womb. "Becca come and see our new children born."

Roxy couldn't help but smile when Warren came to her although she was a bit out of it because of the pain. "I love you she said softly before looking at Nico. "They will be here soon." She said, pushing when another contraction came.

Becca joined Nico. "I need to talk to you after she delivers." She whispered to him before kissing his cheek she then moved her paw up to stroke his chin.

Her hand squeezed his as another contraction came. Warren could barely stand to see her in pain. But there was nothing he could do.

Nico felt electrifyed by her touch. Becca was a fine and beautiful wolf. It was hard to stay focused on the task at hand. "Okay my sweet."

"It'll be over soon and I'll be out of pain soon." She said softly, soon one of the pups came out. "Nico.." She said softly, unable to get the puppy. "As they come out make sure they're breathing."

Becca moved her mouth up to his ear and spoke with a slight purr to her voice. "You're such a good boy." She said before letting him go. "Now, go tend to our children."

Warren stayed by her side as one by one she pushed out the puppies. Nico checked the pups to make sure they were all healthy and breathing. After they all had been checked he lay them at her side so they could suck at her breasts. The children looked fantastic to Warren. So small. So frail. But yet, so full of life.

Within the next half hour Roxanne gave birth to five healthy puppies and they were all feeding from her breasts. She was now laying on her side, keeping watch over her pups as she used her tongue to clean them while she fed. She kept a watchful eye on Nico and Becca, even watching Warren to make sure he didn't get too close as her instincts kicked in.

Becca stroked Nico's chin as if she were rewarding a dog for good behavior. "You're such a good Daddy." She purred seductively. "And such a good mate." She added before kissing him, clearly trying to make it hard for him to focus or think.

Warren could tell she was being protective about her pups. He stayed with her anyway though. He could feel her emotions channel through him. "Baby, is okay if I stay with you?"

Nico smiled when she talked to him like this. "Thank you my love. Later you will find out just how good I am...." he said after he kissed her.

Roxy nodded when he asked if he could stay with her, laying her head back on one of the pillows and closing her eyes once the pups were clean, feeling weak and out of energy. "Babe... I don't want to give them up." She said softly to Warren through their connection.

Becca continued to stroke him. "You make such a good puppet too." She purred. "No, you are going to follow me out of the room and we are going to our room." She said, kissing his cheek before walking out of the room. She wanted to get inside his head and know what his plans and motives were when he offered Roxy and Warren to stay at their den.

Warren wasn't shocked at all when she said this. "Its okay if you want to keep them. I will try and be a good male figure to them." He lay his head on the bed and nuzzled her side.

Nico obiediantly said yes. She took him upstairs to their room. "What do you want to know?"

"But I can't expect you to raise another man's children and Nico wants to keep them within his back.." She said, sighing as she sounded torn, opening her eyes to look down at him as he nuzzled her side. "Maybe one day we could have our own children."

"I want to know what ideas and motives you had when you invited them here, my obedient little alpha male." She said, nuzzling his cheek.

"I was planning on it." He kissed her lips and lay his head next to hers. "I don't mind raising them. I wouldn't think of leaving you..."

Her temptation was irresistable. He smiled and "I was thinking ........we could all have fun.....together. spice things up a bit." He waited to see what she would say.

When he laid his head next to her Roxanne looked into his eyes. "Nico wouldn't let me keep them.." She said softly, her voice weak and the milk being taken from her body by the puppies was only making her weaker.

"What do you mean by "together", my love? Roxanne and Warren are both straight and are very committed to each other." She said as she thought for a minute. "Not unless you could convince Roxy that she is bi. Her and I could... play." She said, grinning. "And Warren will do anything she asks. Perhaps you could dominate Warren." She purred.

Warren slid his hand onto her stomach. He could feel her growing weaker. He wished he could give her power. But he was a vampire. All he could do was steal it.

Nico snorted at the idea. "I have no interest in Warren. I am simply trying to give you a chance with Warren. Or if you prefer Roxy .....I will watch or join gladly. "

"Baby... I'm so sleepy." She said, her voice now a weak whisper. She continued to look at him with heavy eyes, fighting to stay awake because she was unsure if she would wake up if she dozed off. The puppies continued to feed off of her as she slowly petted them. "I love you, my children." She said softly.

"He is fun to turn into a helpless puppet, as are you." She said with a grin, petting him. "But if I play with Warren what are your plans for Roxanne?" She asked.

Warren stood up and kissed her cheek. "Ill be right back. It seems I need to feed. I will ask Becca where a good hunting spot is around here." He exited the room and walked upstairs and knocked on Nico's door. It opened to Nico standing there.

Nico thought about Becca's question. "I do not know just yet. Perhaps I will play with her with those toys....." he was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Warren smiled and shifted uncomfortably. "Ummm. I'm sorry if I interrupted something. I just wanted -" he was cut off by Nico bellowing
"No, no its fine come on in. Come on in." Warren was ushered in and he sat down in the chair in the corner.

Back
Top Bottom