Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Everlasting ( jjfanrb & XxMoonlightRomancexX )

Roxanne looked at Warren. "Watch her, she's too weak to do any harm to you but I think I need to talk to Nico." She said, not waiting for a reply she darted off after Nico. Within moments she had caught up with him and stopped him before he could get to the pack. "Nico... Please talk to me." She said, looking into his eyes as she spoke to him with the knowledge that he still wanted her and that he could very well use his powers to claim her. After all, society would accept two werewolves being together before it would a vampire and a werewolf. "I'm sorry Becca has betrayed you, maybe if you never knew me she would be different and you would have her and maybe she does want to change for you and this pack.." She said softly, beginning to feel her mind surrounded in a thick fog as she looked into his eyes. Much like her and Warren's bond, it could never be destroyed but unlike it, it was stronger not only because they were both of the same race and belonged to the same pack but because she had his offspring growing inside her and with her swollen breasts and round baby belly it was obvious that she was expecting.

Becca looked at Warren as she opened her eyes and smiled weakly at him. "Warren, can you help me up? My back is starting to hurt from laying here.." She said, trying to lure him to her. Despite her weakened state she was convinced she could still control him and have him as her mate because she knew of the bond Roxanne and Nico had.

Nico looked at Sabrina with discomfort. "I will not be tricked by any more females. Not today. " he looked into her eyes and saw that she really did care. He wrapped his mind around hers lightly. He did not invade however, but of she showed even the slightest hope or wanting, he would.

Warren approached her with caution. The breaking of her spell had taken quite the toll on him. "I suppose ....." he extended his hand to her.

"I'm not here to trick you, I simply wish to be here for you, if you allow me, Nico." She said softly and as she felt his mind wrap around her's she felt her mind become even more overtaken by fog, finding that as their bond pulled at her more a flicker of both hope and wanting appeared in her eyes; it wasn't the type of wanting that could simply be blamed on her being in heat, either. Roxanne moved closer to him and began to stroke his head gently while her other paw moved one of his to her belly, where he could surely feel the werewolf pups inside of her kick. "I'm sorry Becca has burned you so badly." She apologized as if she were the cause of it.

As she took his hand Becca looked up into his eyes, finding him very easy to control this time. "You shouldn't have let Sabrina go after him. They are both of the same race and he forged a bond with her that is much stronger than your own." She said as she searched his mind for a way to get him to discard the class ring of Roxy's that hung from his neck but it seemed as if there were some kind of ward protecting it. Becca knew better to touch it, she had learned that trying to take it from his neck would snap him out of her spells.

Nico's eyes flashed as he felt her touch. He could feel his pups inside her. Nico's mind overtook hers quickly and with ease. His breath and cock rose to her tempting and sexy voice. "My Sabrina, why don't you come with me and be my mate?"

Warrens guard was down and she knew it. Her words made him hate Roxanne. He instinctively grabbed the ring. "I want a bond such as theirs. " her mind fogged his. He moved down to her. He slowly pulled the ring from his neck and dropped it on the ground. "Ill never have her." He said grimly.

When Nico's mind overtook her's Roxanne found herself unable to fight and as his cock rose she looked down at it, her mouth almost watering and and her body trying to grind against him at just the sight of it. "But I.. I thought you wanted Becca, that she was your soul mate." She said softly, sounding almost hurt, as if it pained her to think of Nico with any other female.

"Shh.. Calm my dear." She said, moving her hand up to run her fingers through his hair as he pulled the ring from his neck and Becca watched with glee. Her free hand picked up the ring and she moved it in her fingers so the gem caught the moonlight and it sparkled. "My pet, you had that bond with her once but what Nico has done to her has blinded your dear Roxanne to your love. You could have her, if you still wanted but you would first need to dispose of those pups growing in her and turn her into a vampire, even if she isn't willing to be turned. To have the bond they have she needs to understand your needs and the struggles you go through every day to remain somewhat human."

Nico grew tense upon hearing this. "I don't know what I want. All I know is, nobody wants me." He didn't mean to, but his mind lashed out at hers. He retreated after he calmed down. "I'm sorry. I should go."

Warren wanted to do as she said. He wanted to kill those pups. But he couldn't. It wasn't him. He was better than that. "What if I just go away ..." he said dreamily, and distant.

Roxanne could see him tense up when she mentioned Becca and sighed. "No, stay. I would not have come after you if I didn't want you. I can't speak to what Becca wants, but I know what I want and that is you, Nico." She said, using her hand to move his over her baby belly.

Becca shook her head, seeming to disregarded him as she used her powers to bring out the animal in him, knowing he much more easily obeyed this way. "Shh... My pet." She said as she put the ring back around his neck. "Why don't you go lure Roxanne away from him and sedate her. Then you can take her somewhere far away out of the country perhaps Rome or Paris and there you could keep her tied down, you could kill the pups and then turn her. Only then will you have the strong bond you once had. Remember how you told her your rings were a promise you would be there for her for as many eternities as you both lived? Remember what a beautiful creature she would be as a vampire?" She asked with a purr, making him imagine in his mind what she would look like as one of his kind. "Then you two will be perfectly in sync and have a perfect bond. Warren, love, she is your soul mate and you aren't going to let some mutt claim her are you?" She asked, using her magic to make the stone in the ring glow from his neck. "you two have an eternity of beautiful memories ahead of you. She just needs to be reminded of those as I'm reminding you now and a little work needs to be done." She said in a purr, now about getting revenge on Nico. "You and Roxanne truly are perfect for each other."

His mind considered her words. "Are you curtain? Or are you under my spell? "He didn't want a spell tamed mate. A real mate was one who truly wanted him. He withdrew his mind and stepped back. The pups in her belly felt lively, and he rememberef that it was to be soon that they arrived.

Warren was about to do as she asked. Then he thought of something "why did you come back then? Why did you come for me? I thought Nico was Sabrina's mate." Her spell had completely covered his mind now, deeper than ever before. "Am I not good enough anymore. I am sorry for my disobedience earlier. My mind was not my own. Am I not a good pet for my mistress? "

Roxanne watched as he pulled his mind away from her's and stepped back from her but despite that her mind was still fogged from the effect mating season was having on her newly transformed werewolf body. "I am certain. Roxanne and everything about her was who I once was but I am Sabrina now and Sabrina doesn't belong with a vampire. I want rid of Roxanne, please, my mate get rid of her for me." She said, nuzzling him.

She stroked his cheek, looking into his eyes and seeing they were almost void of emotion. "Shh... Her name is Roxanne, not Sabrina and Roxanne is your soul mate, not his. I'm simply here to help you get the life you've wanted for the two of you since you were turned." She said, although she was able to see her spell had taken him over so she pulled her power away from him some. "Warren... You and Roxanne have been bound together since elementary school and you vowed your love and devotion to each other before you left for college. Nobody can change a soul mate when the fates decided it and that is the case with you and Roxy so why don't you go fight for her before Nico works her over too bad?" She asked, smiling weakly and sincerely at him. "Once you get her pack all of your things and take her out of the country, where ever you two want to go. I'll handle Nico."

Nico could hear the distress in her voice "if you are curtain then..." he swiped her mind of any traces of Roxanne or Warren. "You are Sabrina, the mate of Nicolie, the alpha male. " he kissed her on the lips to break the spell. He squeezed her firm breast with one hand "now you are mine forever. "

Warren slumped forward. "But my mistress, she will not want me. Nor do I want her." Since Nico had taken her Warren could no longer feel the bond between them. "I want to serve you now " he bowed to her, as if worshipping her.

Roxanne felt pain for a second as she could slowly feel herself forgetting anything before she was turned and found herself forgetting who Warren was completely. But in an instant that pain was gone and she believed her name was Sabrina. "And my devotion and love lie with my mate and my pack." She said, kissing him back and moaning into it as he squeezed one if her swollen breasts and her milk ended up all over his paw. "As you are mine forever." She said, nuzzling into his chest affectionately. "I shall give my alpha as many pups as he wants." She said to him.

Becca searched his mind but found no trace of Roxanne and as he bowed to her she had to resist the urge to enslave him. "Why do you not want Roxanne?" She asked softly, taking hold on the ring around his neck, having put all the memories of Warren and Roxanne within it, in case Nico would do anything.

Nico felt her milk on his paw. He redponded to it it eagerness. "What do you say we have one more go before the pups come?" He rubbed her round belly softly and kissed her lips. He could feel his manhood responding as well.

Warren sat silently for a moment "my love has gone for her. She is a mate of another. Not mine. I will not disappoint her. Besides, you are a much finer specimen "

Sabrina looked at the milk on his paw and gently licked his rough paw pad clean of her milk. "Yes, however you will have to be the one on top, my love." She said, letting out a soft moan as he kissed her and rubbed her rounded belly. As he could feel his manhood hardening between her legs was wet and was giving off her sweet scent. Sabrina didn't know if it was her or her hormones but she found she wanted to have more pups already, despite knowing she wasn't just a breeder to Nico. She reached down and rubbed his manhood, the soft pink paw pad of her hand feeling like silk against it. "Before you take me to our beautiful den, though why not tell me how much you love me?" She asked with a purr. Then she caught sight of Warren's class ring that was still on her finger as the ruby in it caught the light of the full moon and something seemed to awaken inside of her and despite Nico having erased her memories, she felt herself remembering everything: her memories before she was turned, everything with Warren dating back to the day they had first met and he defended her against the kids who had been making fun of her. The Ruby began to glow brightly as she could feel herself connected to Warren again. She then let go of Nico's manhood and backed up some. "What am I doing here?"

Becca found herself unable to fight anymore she filled Warren's head with thoughts of love, devotion and worship. She knew although they weren't connected now that Roxy and Warren would find each other centuries from now and that bond would be awoken. "Why thank you, dear. Goddess Becca is your world, isn't she?" She asked as she filled his head with a love to be dominated and controlled by her. She then could feel the memories of Roxanne and Warren flooding back into Warren's mind and saw the Sapphire of Roxanne's class ring begin to glow with an intense light from where it hung at his neck. "Warren?" She asked, hoping he was back to normal.

Nico sported a smile at her words. "Ahhh. Here we go again. It seems your Warren is calling to you again. So will you go to him? Becca may stand in her way, but I'm sure you are more than a match for her. Or will you stay with me? Either way I will be satisfied. " he kissed her nose and walked away, hoping she would follow.

His conscious returned to him as the ring displayed her I'm his mind. Roxanne. "Becca, please can I go to her?" He moved away slightly as if waiting, but he knew he was still at her mercy.

"Nico..." She said softly, watching him as he began to walk away. "Please, if you won't do it for yourself do it for me: go to Becca and try to talk to her. I know you love her and I truly believe she wants to change, she just needs some help." She said, hoping she didn't anger him.

Becca smiled upon seeing he was back to his old self and severed any ties she had created between them. "Yes, go. I think Nico and I both know the two of you are something even our powers can not change."

"No!" He screamed at her. "That blood sucker has ruined everything! You want me to go back? Fine! I will. And I will emerge victorious! " he morphed into his beast, and bounded towards Warren.

Warren was about to leave after Roxanne. He heard Nico's steps, before he saw him. Launching out of the woods came Nico, mouth wide open. Warren cried out as nico's teeth sank into Warrens neck. Warren threw Nico off but Nico came back, more angry. Be swiped at Warrens face, slicing it open.

Roxanne quickly followed after him, morphing into her beast. She arrived in time to see Warren's face getting sliced open and she let out a loud snarl at Nico. "Back off of him or I will kill you myself, Nico. What do you plan to do, kill him and Becca and take me as your mate?" She asked, moving so that she stood over Warren to protect him and began to focus her power on healing him. "I should have let him kill off these pups when he first offered, but I didn't because when you turned me, I felt myself for once... Like a werewolf was what I was meant to be all along." She said, looking into Nico's eyes. "This isn't you Nico, I know it isn't. You're kind an gentle and you and Warren are supposed to be friends and what did you mean when you said he ruined everything?"

Becca watched, trying to use what magic she had left to temporarily control Nico. "Nico... Please calm down.." She said, speaking into his mind.

Nico's breathing slowed. He'd been through a lot in the last few days. He'd been ripped open from the inside. His heart broken and burned by both of these women. He wanted to just leave. Warren was his scapegoat. He knew it too. "I....am sorry Warren. I brought this on myself. Buy as for you two! Bah!" He spat on the ground and grimiced "you two can't make uo your mind if the world depended on it. My heart has been yanked around as has his!" He pointed to Warren, who had up to this point been silent
"I......agree. but Nico, I think you could take some of the blame. You entranced Roxy......"
Nico looked down at the ground "yes I am sorry for that...."

Roxy looked at Nico. "Nico.." She said, walking over to him and nuzzling him. "I will be forever grateful to you for turning me. For once I feel like my skin is my own but my heart lies with Warren just as yours lies with Becca. Despite what she did you still look at her the same way, even now. As for these pups, when they are born I want you and Becca to raise them as their mother and father. Nico, both of our soul mates were decided by the fates long ago, now go talk to Becca." She said, nudging him before walking over to Warren. "Babe, I'm sorry I've dragged your heart around the last few days but if you'll still have me this ring means I'm committed to you and our love." She said, licking his cheek.

Nico let out a slow breath and reluctantly went to Becca. "Becca .......I am sorry for rejecting you for so long "

Warren smiled at her words. He knew this, he felt it in his heart. "My Roxy, I forgive you.......but your worth it." He kissed her passionatly, with fire in his kiss. He inhaled her breath and grasping her scent with it. His tongue intertwined with hers, like a dance.

Roxanne moved her paw to the side of Warren's face, letting it rest there as she kissed him back, the same fire behind her kiss. As their tounges intertwined Roxanne moaned into the kiss. Her free hand took his and put it on one of her swollen breasts. "You love your mates yummy milk don't you?" She asked into his mind, using his hand to squeeze her breast so that warm milk came out and ended up all over his hand.

Becca looked at him. "I forgive you." She said, nuzzling him, looking over his shoulder at Roxanne. "Why don't we offer them one of our cabins until the pups are born?' She asked.

"Yes, I love your milk." He growled before licking it clean, then her breast. "We should go somewhere ..." he saw Nico approaching and straitened.
"My friends, we invite you to our stay in one of my cabins until your heart desires otherwise ......" he had Becca on his arm and waited for an answer.
"I wouldn't be against it. How about you?" He asked Roxanne.

"I wouldn't be against it." She said to Warren. Roxy bowed her head respectfully to both Becca and Nico. "Thank you for the offer, my alphas." She said before straightening up, although she saw the way Becca was looking at her she was confident Nico had it under control.

Becca smiled at the two of them. "Would you two like one closer to the back in the middle of our lands like Nico and I's den is or would you like one on the outskirts where you could have your privacy from the pack?"

The thought of it hadn't crossed Warrens mind. "I don't know. What do you wanted baby?" He hugged her tight as he did this, not wanting to loose her again.

Nico didn't see the way Becca was looking at them. But a dirty thought crossed his mind. What if all of them grouped together .......for both the pups benefit and pleasure .....a four way. The thought appealed to him, although he did not say it aloud.

Because of the bond Nico and her shared the thought entered Roxy's mind through that link. "Hey Nico, how big is your den?" She asked. "We all could stay in the same den. That way Nico is easily there when I do go into labor and the pack is there should anything go wrong." She said, looking up at Warren to see what he thought about it.

Becca looked at Nico, able to tell something dirty had crossed his mind. "What are you thinking, my love?" She whispered into his ear.

Back
Top Bottom